Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when her and KH divorced, she said wtte “Fair play to Keiron, he’s the only one who hasn’t tried to get money off me”
But why shouldn’t he have claimed something? He was the house husband, looking after all the kids, all the animals, he gave up his job. She says she was the only one earning, but a lot of that was interviews and reality shows based on KH, their family, their life together. Surely he was entitled to a share of this? Equality is supposed to work both ways yet he walked away with nothing.
I'm pretty sure anything PA got was rightfully his too. What did she expect to keep all the joint assets

Reactions: 16
There was talk way back that he was allegedly "handy" with an ex GF who is still v scared of him due to his dodgy connections in Essex. There was also talk of a child. He has no history on SM which is very odd. Almost everyone has some. Think he has had it all wiped.
I said that ages ago he has had it wiped just like that well know English crime author Martina Cole,had a very nasty past.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Know this is off topic but are there any girls on here who would like a date? I’ll be the best bleeping boyfriend you’ve ever had, can’t afford to take you out for a meal, at least until I get the ring back off my ex, then I’ll take you to sheesh, I’ll pick you up in one of my luxury cars, can’t tell you at what time ? have to wait till my ex is out because they’re parked in front of her house, at the moment
We will have to go to yours because I live with my parents, I’ll cook , I’ll ring , what’s that firm ? , oh yeah plop kitchen see if I can get a deal, I’m good with the mickeywave, only anyone who looks over 50 with a face like a badgers arse need apply because you have to match the tattoo on my arm ,
My good points ? Well people say I’m good with my hands, and I’ve got my own money , and it is my own money, I’m not flash when you are with me you wouldn’t know I had a penny, I’m a catch , any takers ???? Please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Apparently he's been engaged before and was on holiday with a girlfriend while sexting with Krustie knickers,,so the whole we met at Sheesh and were set up is a pile of bollocks sink boy was mister standby when Krustie knickers was seeing boyson and drury.but i've said before only took the tabroids hours to track down an ex of boysons but silence from sink boys ex's something dodgy about him his ex's probably scared of what he'll do if they expose his sorted past.
He did have a girlfriend up until he started seeing KP - she used to comment on his Instagram sometimes and I’m sure at one time her and Sinkboy used to share that little dog.
I can’t recall her name but she was blonde, into ‘aesthetics’, liked horses and was into pole dancing. One of the comments she made was around the time that KP started on OnlyFans - apparently Sinkboy told her that he would dump her if she ever started doing pole shows professionally and she implied he used to be possessive.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
You won't hear from sink boy tonight he's working at my house while i'm at work,,my outside security lights broken so i've hired him to stand in my back garden and open and close his mouth like a sensor light if anyone approaches.😬

He did have a girlfriend up until he started seeing KP - she used to comment on his Instagram sometimes and I’m sure at one time her and Sinkboy used to share that little dog.
I can’t recall her name but she was blonde, into ‘aesthetics’, liked horses and was into pole dancing. One of the comments she made was around the time that KP started on OnlyFans - apparently Sinkboy told her that he would dump her if she ever started doing pole shows professionally and she implied he used to be possessive.
That's the one he was on holiday with when Krustie knickers was sexting him.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sid was pictured with Perie, (she had cancer and heard he wasn't very nice to her) but then there was another girl he was with who has the tattoos, he was in Sheesh with her the day KP came in and he was slagging her and the kids off. Maybe HE had 2 on the go at once!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I knew my knowledgeable Krusties wouldn’t let me down, did hear rumours about the poor girl with cancer ❤

Reactions: 13
I think there is load of tit about him,he is defo mates etc with drug dealers,so it rings nicely doesnt it.?

Reactions: 21
Willow,I have thought that things seemed to have changed re Harvey,the time he was at that awful nightclub,she was due to take H to another vile place and apparently H couldn’t as he had ‘ear infection’I thought ahhh something’s happened there.
And hasn’t been taken to one since. They definitely stepped in, about time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
perhaps he never had a girlfriend before, perhaps he was never let out without his carer before :ROFLMAO:

Given his OF fans Carol's true love has always been his right hand and if he wanted a quick fling he dated his left hand . Foreplay was him making a fist ,putting his mams lipstick around his thumb and forefinger and putting the lips on . To prepare for skanky wonder if he scraped his hand on the wall to rough them up and make it scabby.

kissy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And hasn’t been taken to one since. They definitely stepped in, about time.
And hasn't been exploited by Krustie knickers on social media or sympathy stories in months apart from pretending Harvey had a summer job with grandads fencing firm to get round the fact they were using him to plug grandads failing fencing business.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I wonder if a lump sum was withdrawn from KP Equestrian to make a payment to the BH, did they not receive another one off payment a few months ago. Hopefully the BH are fully aware of the set up there. I'm pretty sure they will have been kept up to date ;)

Reactions: 20
There's a story in the sun Krustie knickers riding gear company only has £600 in its account 18 months after opening, ohh dear 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.