Katie Price #199 KP quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF & deck fapping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I still don’t understand how she has kept the MM.
Let‘s say her mortgage is £1mill, and the house in its current state is worth £750grand.
It should be sold, the proceeds pay her mortgage, and the rest of the debt is added to her bankruptcy.
She could live with her mum, or rent a 2/3 bedroom place.
She doesn’t need 11 bedrooms and acres of land.
Like I’ve said before there are two ways a Bankrupt can keep their house, let’s say the mortgage is £1 mil , and the house can be sold for Say £1020000
Someone can pay the £ 20,000, or if like you say you can sell the house for £750 grand and the mortgage is £1 million, the receiver cannot sell it because they are only entitled to any profit, end of the day it belongs to the mortgage company
It’s a tit tip and she remortgaged, Bankruptcy doesn’t get you out of paying the mortgage, the receiver has three years to decide, then she will get it back then it’s up to the mortgage companies

• Angry
Reactions: 15
?
That is Fab Pom you made me LOL which I then had to try to muffle as OF gone to bed :)

Seriously though how does anyone get to be as nasty as KP?

I may of done things in life that I am not proud of but always try to be kind to me fellow woman or man or whatever. How do you get like that? To lose access to your own kids?

Well done @mrspig99 Many Congratulations x
My thoughts precisely!
I'm a recovering alcoholic, who enjoyed drugs too- and I hit my rock bottom, thank fully, and I'm grateful to be sober and living a good life! (Been in recovery 2.5 years, some slips, just coming up to a full year of sobriety in September!).
My rock bottom did not include losing my kids, my marriage, my job or anything- I'm one of the lucky ones- but how much does she need to lose?
It wasn't the fortune when she went bankrupt, it wasn't any of the relationships (I'm divorced now, but amicable and done when I was sober), it wasn't even her children witnessing something let alone being removed...
That means she only has her life left, or someone else's if her behaviour causes harm to someone.
And that should frighten her, I'd hope she is frightened, but I'm sorry to say I don't think she is😢
For the kids, their mum dying will impact them hugely, whatever age, whatever circumstance.
I'm frightened of that- I don't want to see her childrens grief😢
X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Most definitely Katona is going to be bankrupt for a 3rd time. Everything is rented, house, 3 flash cars. Blags everything possible, from sofa's to someone cleaning her house. These people should be jailed. 1 bankruptcy bad enough but more than that, not acceptable. In KFP case, that large house should have been repossessed & sold. So what, it's not worth what she paid for it, she's living there free. No gas/electric, community charge bills etc. She will have heating on 24/7 even in the hot weather. Doesn't have any kids living with her, so a 2 bed house is all she needs for the odd visit from Harvey. I am also very interested to know, WHY when Harvey visits is there always a paid nurse/carer with him? Is this a stipulation of her seeing him? Very odd.
From what I've seen of this so-called "carer" it's just another waste of money anyway. I doubt it is forking out for this "carer" personage any more that it's contributing towards the other four kids.

Reactions: 18
100% they know, I'm sure one day the whole thing will come out, including video evidence.
As far as I was aware, the CPS will now charge alleged abusers, without the victims corroboration. This is as long as they have sufficient evidence. If there is video footage of the alleged assault, I wonder why Wanky wasn't charged.

Reactions: 14
She is going to fancy herself as a Burlesque dancer now you know, plus she can also "entertain" with her sublime singing voice too..................
What a bleeping nightmare of a show that would be :eek:

He obviously asked to use her secret phone (and we know where she keeps that) :sick:
i just spat my tea out at that comment,the thought of her as a burlesque dancer and singing at the same time:ROFLMAO:, she would be in great demand at death row,it would be the final, fitting torture for those murderers and rapists..... and if they could wire her up to the electrics at the same time,all the better:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As far as I was aware, the CPS will now charge alleged abusers, without the victims corroboration. This is as long as they have sufficient evidence. If there is video footage of the alleged assault, I wonder why Wanky wasn't charged.
Unless the 'video' evidence is just of KP that night....and as she wouldn't co-operate... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The Sun's running another ring off story, Krustie knickers is blagging free burgers at the polo thing in exchange for a picture and advertising the catering company. 🤮
And a good point I forgot to mention. The whole family were strangely invited to go to the Polo event, as if it was a ploy for Crawl to think it was a family day out, when in fact, she was planning on meeting the next 'THE ONE'. Wonder if the family knew this? Perhaps, as they are very eager to see the back of her being with Crawl! I wonder HOW she actually 1st got to meet the latest potential 'victim', seeing as her only means of getting about is Crawl driving her. God I hope Crawl does read these comments on Tattle. Would be great if Red tops picked up on some info.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yes he did pin her down and smack her one, but she also added make up to the bruise, to make it look worse. It was nothing like LG's eye.
I am surprised her then manager Kirsty, has gone very quiet about everything. Especially as she was thrown under the bus by KFP & Crawl. I would have definitely had my say.
perhaps shes protecting her reputation as an agent, by not saying anything (Same as vardys agent) or perhaps shes building something and waiting for the right time.

Reactions: 19
perhaps shes protecting her reputation as an agent, by not saying anything (Same as vardys agent) or perhaps shes building something and waiting for the right time.
Kirsty is also good friends with Kieran and Michelle and godmother to Apollo. If K&M have split I wonder whose side she will take.

Reactions: 13
You mean one of the Hoorays is next in the line-of-sight, already on the cross-hairs?

Jeez there will be dozens of Rupert's Mummys bricking it at the idea of their precious being trawled-in by the skank

That muppett JONWP :poop: must be his accountant seeing as he's so positive SB is a "Multi-milyunayre" :ROFLMAO:

He'd have be on the worst-ever-downward-spiral having been dumped and abandoned by his last girlfriend to even consider taking the skank on again! Personally if I was in his family I'd get him sectioned for his own safety
or maybe there are a couple of reasons, A, because him and his long term girlfriend split up,he was feeling horny and skanky is a dead cert,B, he wont have to buy her dinner or even have to take her anywhere to be seen with her,C, he could be trying to retrieve his toe nail or her phone. D, he wont need see her again, E, he needs a job,so becoming ozzy turdos body double is a possibiliy or F, he wants her help to open an Only Fan account:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don’t for one minute think that Dane Bowers would have anything to do with her. He discarded her when she was young and (relatively) attractive so it’s highly unlikely he’d be interested in her now.
she was trash them,now shes old trash

• Haha
Reactions: 15
does JONWP stand for " join our new wanking party"?
There are a few extremely staunch fans on their insta pages, and I suspect that this is one of them.Any time there is criticism or derision, their response to to shout “ troll”.Facts are not believed or are exaggerated,, actions are excused as reactions, the media is blamed for everything.There is little logic to their fan worship.Oh, and if she does anything bad they immediately spring up with Pete/Alex/Kieran criticism( sometimes deserved).
However, that’s their choice.This fan is not quite as nasty as some of them.There are a few on there that are absolute fruit loops, and also dangerous.
How anyone can defend Price baffles me.It will be interesting to see which side they pick when the fall from the breakout starts.

Reactions: 19
And a good point I forgot to mention. The whole family were strangely invited to go to the Polo event, as if it was a ploy for Crawl to think it was a family day out, when in fact, she was planning on meeting the next 'THE ONE'. Wonder if the family knew this? Perhaps, as they are very eager to see the back of her being with Crawl! I wonder HOW she actually 1st got to meet the latest potential 'victim', seeing as her only means of getting about is Crawl driving her. God I hope Crawl does read these comments on Tattle. Would be great if Red tops picked up on some info.
Krustie knickers probably told sink boy her family was invited it's obvious from the pictures they were all in the public section not VIP guests, she's took her family to do some pictures post them on social media so sink boy sees them then slinked off to that party. the problem is when Krustie knickers has had a few vodkas and sniff she likes to be the center of attention hence the pictures of her slobbering over guys (unfiltered). She's disappeared from that party to meet the next victim, her family know what's going on and probably enabling and encouraging her behaviour, she probably meets the next "the one" at her mother's or sisters because sink boy isn't allowed near them and they hate him. He's tolerated by her family for the moment because they know he can sink her if he opens his mouth about who and where the monies hidden.

Reactions: 23
Kirsty is also good friends with Kieran and Michelle and godmother to Apollo. If K&M have split I wonder whose side she will take.
I think she was friends with KH before MP, this is how she became PR for KP

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Krustie knickers probably told sink boy her family was invited it's obvious from the pictures they were all in the public section not VIP guests, she's took her family to do some pictures post them on social media so sink boy sees them then slinked off to that party. the problem is when Krustie knickers has had a few vodkas and sniff she likes to be the center of attention hence the pictures of her slobbering over guys (unfiltered). She's disappeared from that party to meet the next victim, her family know what's going on and probably enabling and encouraging her behaviour, she probably meets the next "the one" at her mother's or sisters because sink boy isn't allowed near them and they hate him. He's tolerated by her family for the moment because they know he can sink her if he opens his mouth about who and where the monies hidden.
Do you really think Kipper has monies hidden somewhere, I often think she’s not smart enough to have thought about putting money away. Kipper never listens to anyone, so I don’t believe she would have taken anyones advice to do it.

Reactions: 13
OMG. Is there really an actual new The one? I thought she was just on the prowl again.We all know she loves the “ Bantz” and male validation.
Maybe Cole is ok with humiliation if he is promised a little more limelight.If he doesn’t know about the next the one, then I have to applaud Skank for her deviousness,
Secret agent Woo Hoo has used her family as cover, without giving anything away.She could out Binfest Binfest.
Sink Boy is sunk.There is no way that he could get the better of KP.

Reactions: 18
Do you really think Kipper has monies hidden somewhere, I often think she’s not smart enough to have thought about putting money away. Kipper never listens to anyone, so I don’t believe she would have taken anyones advice to do it.
It wouldn't surprise me if money was probably hidden before she was made bankrupt, she didn't want to pay AR, (went bankrupt just before the verdict was given) she knew there was also an impending divorce with KH (and although KH said he didn't want money from her) I expect she wanted to make sure in case he changed his mind.

She has wasted so much over the years on solicitors' fees and many are still owed money.

I think if either KP or SB upset KSR she will let them have it, both barrels. But is probably protecting hers and her family's MH.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.