Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may well be looking into this too much but on the 3rd clip he rants then says you know nothing, something that the truth prevails poster says on katies Instagram posts when defending her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What's she still doing haunting that big country house still????? Aren't houses taken back of you if you don't pay the mortgage? Lingers around like a bad fart #kickherout surely she's a squatter now?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes he's a ranty toddler but I think he might actually be telling the truth or should I say the 'Troof'about this. She uses every single bloke, always has. He's probably trying to help her and trying to 'fix' her, I doubt it's very successful though. I'm not saying the pair of them aren't dysfunctional, they obviously are but I think he is probably stuck in a cycle of trying to clean up her messes and do damage control. I bet she repays him by trying to flirt with other men and blaming her menkil elf.
What doesn't help is him being so vague all the time, he says he 'helps' but we don't know how, he had proof of his innocence but hardly showed anything, he also doesn't see the kids, so no-ones going to trust him. It's another form of enabling I think with SB, at some point you have to draw a line and leave someone to their own terrible choices if you are so stressed out by it all.
Good spot!
Help her by supplying her more drugs when she's a mother of 5 but only allowed to see H when he's around but thanks to his latest rant i hope its the last time. Helping her?? Not in my world.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she is playing a very dangerous game with him.
The stories in the papers have come from her because she wants shot of him to find the next victim but he doesn't want to go and lose his fame.
The wandering around in the background is to prove that she is frightened and I think she's hoping that he will explode once again with Slapgate 2 and she can be the innocent victim to get public sympathy.
Dangerous because if so, who is going g to believe her this time after the charade of a made up story complete with supposedly make up bruises last time?
I had a similar thought with her sloping about in the background / allowing him to film that rant in HER house & post it for all the world to see even though she’s “ off social media”

Believe me -.if she wasn’t happy about that rant going out there it wouldn’t have gone out there would it ?

Or , worst case scenario it would’ve been deleted within minutes like so many other crap they’ve put out there when coked up . The bitching , the threats , coked up LA videos etc.

Now we know she is a moron , but she is also very manipulative .

She’s been happy to go with this because it shows him in a bad light , it shows he is angry & at the end of his tether.

My thoughts are this , she’s planted those stories in the press - I mean really , who else would it be ?

Nobody cares if she’s been out on the pull . Or if she hasn’t .
But if she’s planted that story she can wind old pea brain up with her press victimisation/,they’re lying about us again stories , he won’t like it because his toxic masculinity is threatened.

Mark my words , whatever is coming to a head - and it is - she will be ultimately behind it . He’s just playing into her claws.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The comments in the mirror.... Think he has shot himself in the foot this time losing it big time. For about a second I actually felt sorry for her as he is obviously has a mahoosive anger management problem. Then I gave myself a slap and thought no they are perfect for each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It does seem like a massive overreaction to what has been printed. I mean, these two played the same game themselves not so long ago.
Are they still playing it , or has he got so much on her that she needs to go along with him . They don't have kids, that was her big thing with PAand KH, she knew they were decent guys so would keep their mouths shut about her worst traits for sake of kids. SB is a whole different animal, he will spill every last piece of info if she dumps him. I think she's lining up her next man to be there when she finally let's him go. She ain't gonna fight through the breakup with him herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That house though. Talk about Channel 4 doing up the Mucky Mansion.... I think Channel 5's Hoarders Homes would be nearer the mark. Honestly - the place is a tip.
It is like a bloody junk yard outside and just piles of stuff inside. I would be ashamed if somebody filmed that in my house and put it online in fact I would be mortified!

Reactions: 30
I had a similar thought with her sloping about in the background / allowing him to film that rant in HER house & post it for all the world to see even though she’s “ off social media”

Believe me -.if she wasn’t happy about that rant going out there it wouldn’t have gone out there would it ?

Or , worst case scenario it would’ve been deleted within minutes like so many other crap they’ve put out there when coked up . The bitching , the threats , coked up LA videos etc.

Now we know she is a moron , but she is also very manipulative .

She’s been happy to go with this because it shows him in a bad light , it shows he is angry & at the end of his tether.

My thoughts are this , she’s planted those stories in the press - I mean really , who else would it be ?

Nobody cares if she’s been out on the pull . Or if she hasn’t .
But if she’s planted that story she can wind old pea brain up with her press victimisation/,they’re lying about us again stories , he won’t like it because his toxic masculinity is threatened.

Mark my words , whatever is coming to a head - and it is - she will be ultimately behind it . He’s just playing into her claws.
I agree. He's abusive and nasty but she's not the victim she's trying to portray either.
I remember her asking Kim in I'm a Celeb what she thought of her, knowing how direct Kim is.
When Kim went off, Skanky slunk back and acted like she was being attacked.
I only saw that once so maybe my memory is foggy but it just felt like she had engineered it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not that I care, but shouldn’t his management be ....er...managing him?
Or at the very least tell him to reign in his inner psycho?

Are they still playing it , or has he got so much on her that she needs to go along with him . They don't have kids, that was her big thing with PAand KH, she knew they were decent guys so would keep their mouths shut about her worst traits for sake of kids. SB is a whole different animal, he will spill every last piece of info if she dumps him. I think she's lining up her next man to be there when she finally let's him go. She ain't gonna fight through the breakup with him herself.
I’m never sure.One thing I am sure of ,is that she will throw him under the bus if needed.
It doesn’t matter what the absolute truth is of Slapgate.But what Sink Boy needs to remember is that she was willing and able to go to the Sun and play poor bruised Pricey.She will be telling him one thing, and planning another.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A lot of comments on his recent IG photo are saying why doesnt KP stick up for him. People are saying to him get out as she isnt trying to correct stuff said about him - which although is arse kissing is actually true.
She could do a video with him and stick up for him if it is true?
I have more questions than answers after this rant today!

My opinion is, she is feeding stories to the press, and it has backfired, nobody cares if they have split this time, and he doesnt like it, so has to make a big fuss to get something in the media?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
#196 SB’s Turkey teef enjoyed an angry rant, while Kipper just stood there with Phil and Grant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I agree. He's abusive and nasty but she's not the victim she's trying to portray either.
I remember her asking Kim in I'm a Celeb what she thought of her, knowing how direct Kim is.
When Kim went off, Skanky slunk back and acted like she was being attacked.
I only saw that once so maybe my memory is foggy but it just felt like she had engineered it.
I remember it well , Skanky was fishing for compliments in the wrong place 🤣🤣.

Kim started & couldn’t stop , wound herself up & ended in a full blown rant . It was hilarious .

But yes she is only the victim when it suits her narrative .

Seen a few ppl on here saying they’re worried about her or feel sorry for her & she needs getting out of there.

And if Tattlers buy into her narrative [ not a criticism , it’s because we are essentially decent people ] imagine how easy the general public can be manipulated by her when they don’t know a fragment of what we know about her .
i don’t buy any of it .

But it HAS gotten them in the press again , though for him , at what cost ?
She’s building her “ victim” narrative.
He is finished in every capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.