Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts when I saw his rant were how frightening would it be to live with someone like that?
And then I remembered the years of abuse skanky has given others, wishing unborn babies to die, letting her pets die, trolling and abusing her exes and their partners...
A complete match made in heaven!
They should stay together or they'll just spoil another couple (as my OH's mum would say!)
What a truly horrible pair (not referring to her norks there but they are also horrible)

• Haha
Reactions: 70
But the pair of them are still weapons grade CUNTS and she is still the world's WORST MOTHER!

That carer with H should be putting him in the car to take him out of there, off to AFP's or ANYWHERE he won't have to witness what is surely going to erupt there tonight when they've both been indulging in Columbia's Finest.

I don't think Malakas will hurt the dogs though - one thing certain about him is that he prefers dogs to skanky
Ahhh dear @Rita Chevrolet .... injecting some Greek into this SHITSHOW .... he is a FIRST class ` Malaka ` ( Μαλάκα!! ) .... ` Wanka ` this word was made for him and his ilk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s definitely aimed at someone or some people in particular because it started with all yous who say we want her to leave him, Well if that was just the press he would say it’s press nonsense he knows her friends have said to her leave him and he is hitting out at them saying yous don’t pick up the pieces,well I’m hazarding a guess he won’t allow them near and he creates the mess, I don’t buy the I’m a good guy the only person he is convincing of this is himself,and the effing and jeffing in front of Harvey and his carer you can only imagine what he is like off camera or when no one else is around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thanks for the entertainment Carol, it's been a boring couple of weeks without you two making yourselves look complete dipshits. You came back with a bang!
Still a pompous little bellend, ranting away like anyone gives a flying duck what you think. I would say dissappear and go back to what you're good at but I'm struggling to find out what it is you actually do, other than being a professional tosser and a gobby little knobhead.

As for being the 'best fella' she's ever had 🤣😂🤣😂 that's the best one you've come out with yet. Nobody likes you, except your 4 only fans, it's not going to change, so get used to it or just shut the duck up n duck off
That's the part I'm really curious about. Best fella she's ever had? That's gotta be some kind of code.. like he knows stuff about her but doesn't reveal it or leave her, which in his mind makes him the best!

And as for all the stuff he puts up with.. well which is it? Are you in a happy relationship with her or are you miserable but want "recognition" for staying?
If you have to put up with so much... erm... leave??

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Who does this???
Why on earth would you take to SM to call out the tabloids? Surely he is used to living that life now after a few years of their relationship. It will only make matters worse. Why not go and live your lives in private without speculation or the 'I'm coming of social media' bullshit and be like 99.9 percent of everyone else leading a boring existence. He's so self absorbed and needy it's ridiculous.
what grown man takes to Instagram to set people straight.
he just looks like a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Mumpfs and Mumpfs of tit.🤡
that rant isn't ok, worrying that she lets him get on with it, knows what will happen if she tried to stop him I reckon. Harvey needs removed immediately, he's so vulnerable. Her family need to step in and get him arrested/chucked out of her house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Got in from work and watched the video four times( thanks for posting krusties) was more interested the first three times trying to see how much tit was in the garden, it’s their usual bollocks , after every story the papers say “ we have contacted Katie’s representatives for their comments, anyway she’s always had them on speed dial , they’ve only got to say it isn’t true, she fuels it with the ring on ring off tit, two pathetic not very intelligent attention seekers,
Having said that he is the best bloke she’s ever had,
He’s been so good for her
I mean before she met him she was seeing her kids, on telly nonstop earning a fortune , loose women master chef etc etc making YouTube videos ,selling stuff, wasn’t feeling the need to totally self multilate, or flee from the house pissed drugged up and nearly kill herself , or become as near as dammit unemployable, Or narrowly avoiding jail or in court more than Andy Murray , doing 280 hours community service etc etc etc
Ok perhaps they’re bad examples ,
But you have to give the bloke credit , he has changed her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a duck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?
Think you're spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mumpfs and Mumpfs of tit.🤡
that rant isn't ok, worrying that she lets him get on with it, knows what will happen if she tried to stop him I reckon. Harvey needs removed immediately, he's so vulnerable. Her family need to step in and get him arrested/chucked out of her house.
Don't forget he's 'on the frontline' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Should start a 'Clap for Carl' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a duck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?
You know what now seeing the screenshots and her hair is a total mess just scraped back and shes avoiding the camera, i think youre right its like hes impulsively started filming it in reaction to some argument, its quite humiliating to her (i suppose thats karma for her doing the same to every ex!) not that she needs any help making a fool of hersen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Agree 💯 with this!

Here you go ❤
What an absolute melt. “I am the best bloke she’s ever had” 🤣🤣🤣 duck me does he know how many she’s had? She ain’t cock shy, and he knows it. The only bigger bleep than Coal is Pricey’s wizards sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I bet us tattlers really get to them too you know, and I really do LOVE IT!!! WHOOOO HOOOO you pair of weapon grade cunts! Deserve every bit of tit you get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I actually think this video is also indirectly to her family and the way his been treated by them notice kp is really quiet not like her obviously had words if they were truthful and stop the silly games and lies constantly people would have been a bit more respect for them don’t live your life and make money in the public eye then turn nasty when it’s not what you thought you was gonna get

Reactions: 58
I actually think this video is also indirectly to her family and the way his been treated by them notice kp is really quiet not like her obviously had words if they were truthful and stop the silly games and lies constantly people would have been a bit more respect for them don’t live your life and make money in the public eye then turn nasty when it’s not what you thought you was gonna get
Maybe he thinks SFP Or AFP are leaking the stories cos theyre so jealous of how happy and in love they are 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Who calls a relationship ‘the front line’. That is just humiliating.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Who calls a relationship ‘the front line’. That is just humiliating.
Right?! It is an absolute insult to say that. The man who got castrated by Russians was on the front line, my school made who lost two legs in Afghanistan was on the front line. This bleep Muppet is in a crap relationship BY CHOICE with a crap woman he actively SOUGHT OUT. SOUGHT out in a creepy way too. So creepo from day one.

I could honestly punch his bleeping ugly teeth in.

We know you read here you woman beating sack of tit. Do everyone a favour and duck off. You'd tit yourself if a man got in your face. You're probably very lucky there isn't any manly men in her life to put you straight. Now get off SM and clean her bleeping house.

Ps. You bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Right?! It is an absolute insult to say that. The man who got castrated by Russians was on the front line, my school made who lost two legs in Afghanistan was on the front line. This bleep Muppet is in a deep relationship BY CHOICE with a crap woman he actively SOUGHT OUT.

I could honestly pinch his bleeping ugly teeth in.

We know you read here you woman beating sack of tit. Do everyone a favour and duck off. You'd tit yourself if a man got in your face. You're probably very lucky there isn't any manly men in her life to put you straight. Now get off SM and clean her bleeping house.

Ps. You bleep.
Did you see all the tit outside the front door?
a beautiful house like that and there are no flowers or topiary outside to welcome anyone in. What a mess.
The only 'Frontline' he knows is this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.