Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very telling that only Harvey is there. There must be something going on if the other 4 children aren’t allowed there when he’s about and he was not invited to her sisters wedding!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Don't forget he's 'on the frontline' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Should start a 'Clap for Carl' 🤣
🤣🤣 someone suggested that on the previous thread.

Everyday at 5pm, we need to clap for Cole. We can do a belated one today. Here's mine

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 cole you are a sink wanking prick! Here's your recognition 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a duck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?
My thoughts exactly Angel!!! The fact that she is shuffling about saying nothing whilst this angry little bastard shouts the odds makes me think it is what he tells her all the time!! Something is very very wrong there.....I have met many a violent man in my time....they all read from the exact same script....they're the victims, they need a fuckin medal.....blah blah blah!! Her downfall has been nothing short of spectacular and it is down to him.....even if she does want rid of him...he will not go without a fight and this video proves that....any man with and kind of self worth would be away like the clappers by now but this bastard is enjoying every minute of this!! Very very disturbing 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Something is very off though, I know they’re not bleeping normal in any way shape or form, But surely
You’d be next to each holding hands or something,to express how together you are
Never known Skanky to be so quiet , and “here she is” not very endearing is it? Very aggressive also ,
Like roid rage or something, when people are discussing their togetherness not matter how angry they can’t help but soften a bit, human nature, or mention your other half with a few endearments, it’s a full on rant , not how normal people behave

• Heart
Reactions: 54
My thoughts exactly Angel!!! The fact that she is shuffling about saying nothing whilst this angry little bastard shouts the odds makes me think it is what he tells her all the time!! Something is very very wrong there.....I have met many a violent man in my time....they all read from the exact same script....they're the victims, they need a fuckin medal.....blah blah blah!! Her downfall has been nothing short of spectacular and it is down to him.....even if she does want rid of him...he will not go without a fight and this video proves that....any man with and kind of self worth would be away like the clappers by now but this bastard is enjoying every minute of this!! Very very disturbing 😬
The latter stories in the garden appear very sinister. He certainly doesn't come across as a caring partner. He comes across as a manipulative narcissist. I'm waiting for the 'She would be nothing without me' rant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

The Mirror were on it sharpish - what a twit he is.

Something is very off though, I know they’re not bleeping normal in any way shape or form, But surely
You’d be next to each holding hands or something,to express how together you are
Never known Skanky to be so quiet , and “here she is” not very endearing is it? Very aggressive also ,
Like roid rage or something, when people are discussing their togetherness not matter how angry they can’t help but soften a bit, human nature, or mention your other half with a few endearments, it’s a full on rant , not how normal people behave
Weird how she wasn’t gobbing off in the background, normally you can’t shut her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Frontline? I think the only line he's on is of the white powdered variety.

And at about 40 secs where he refers to her as "this woman" it doesn't sound right to me. Like he can't seem to bring himself to use her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I actually think this video is also indirectly to her family and the way his been treated by them notice kp is really quiet not like her obviously had words if they were truthful and stop the silly games and lies constantly people would have been a bit more respect for them don’t live your life and make money in the public eye then turn nasty when it’s not what you thought you was gonna get
I agree. Saying he’s the only one there for her. What about SFP, AFP, PPFencing and even her older kids?? What a total 🔔 🔚

Reactions: 45
He's a propa hero being on the Frontline for monfs and monfs. I'm thinking of arranging a doorstep clap for sinkboy 8pm on Thursday. 👏

He's probably got the clap from his dolly. 😉

Don't forget he's 'on the frontline' 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Should start a 'Clap for Carl' 🤣
Beat me to it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There's nothing redeeming about him is there? However he presents himself he is wrong on all counts

The Mirror were on it sharpish - what a twit he is.

Weird how she wasn’t gobbing off in the background, normally you can’t shut her up!
Comments are open in the Mirror if anyone feels the need;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
His rant makes me very uncomfortable. I have lived with that type of man and it’s not nice.
I’m the only one that puts up with you. (Even though I’ve done nothing wrong)
No one else will look after you.
Basically wanting a medal for being in a relationship with you. Coercive and controlling behaviour, with violence. That’s who he is!!
I have never liked SB. He isn’t the best she’s ever had. He’s the worst. She does need him gone. Simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Mentioned I’m on hols, so not got time to write much, but have to say something after viewing those videos from the appalling SB 😱

F*cking hell, how aggressive is he, said from the start, this man scares me, he’s a nasty piece of work, but oh my, I now think I’ve underestimated how evil this thing is ! That rant is vicious, I would also say he appears to be high-as-a-kite, the aggression is pouring from him, wow I’m actually shocked by his behaviour, what a vile individual he is. Something is very wrong, what has tipped him over like this, can’t be just the break-up story, it’s been out for few days now. Actually feel a bit unsettled viewing those videos, he is one scary individual. Wow he needs dealing with, she needs to get away from this thing, I no sympathy for Skank, but maybe he is controlling her, what is going on with her just wandering around while he rants, and OMG poor H is there witnessing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens when the camera is off, he is not gonna calm down, he will still be ranting away, his nature is pure aggression. No wonder Edna banned him from the wedding, reckon they know how very bad he is and then some, nasty nasty nasty man. This is actually turning very dark, the SM silence until this, something is very very wrong here.

Totally agree with this. I have just watched his stories and was shocked at how aggressive he actually is. She just stood there, no whoo hooing I think she was scared. He is coming across like a violent psychopath.

And what he was saying! He want bleeping recognition for putting up with all the tit! Who says that about their partner? I think she has said something pissed and it is probably true she wants shot of him but for whatever reason he is still there.

Reactions: 40
I actually think this video is also indirectly to her family and the way his been treated by them notice kp is really quiet not like her obviously had words if they were truthful and stop the silly games and lies constantly people would have been a bit more respect for them don’t live your life and make money in the public eye then turn nasty when it’s not what you thought you was gonna get
Having watched it again yes I think this is aimed at her family. Bet this won't go down well with AFP and SFP

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Mentioned I’m on hols, so not got time to write much, but have to say something after viewing those videos from the appalling SB 😱

F*cking hell, how aggressive is he, said from the start, this man scares me, he’s a nasty piece of work, but oh my, I now think I’ve underestimated how evil this thing is ! That rant is vicious, I would also say he appears to be high-as-a-kite, the aggression is pouring from him, wow I’m actually shocked by his behaviour, what a vile individual he is. Something is very wrong, what has tipped him over like this, can’t be just the break-up story, it’s been out for few days now. Actually feel a bit unsettled viewing those videos, he is one scary individual. Wow he needs dealing with, she needs to get away from this thing, I no sympathy for Skank, but maybe he is controlling her, what is going on with her just wandering around while he rants, and OMG poor H is there witnessing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens when the camera is off, he is not gonna calm down, he will still be ranting away, his nature is pure aggression. No wonder Edna banned him from the wedding, reckon they know how very bad he is and then some, nasty nasty nasty man. This is actually turning very dark, the SM silence until this, something is very very wrong here.
I think it's classic 'roid rage'. Now the celeb MMA thing is back on he's back on the steroids to try and bulk up quickly as he hasn't bothered to do the consistent work required. Add too that he is a nasty vicious man in the first place and it's not a very good combination. Sad to see H is there though.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.