Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be dumped in 3 seconds flat if I demanded recognition for being with my missus. I’d probably have a black eye too to be honest. And I’d deserve it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's off his head on one. Slapgate 2 is coming. Skanky will milk it she wants rid of him I reckon

Reactions: 26
I tried to understand his rant and feel sorry for his frontline heroics, but found myself just staring and wondering why he was wearing his Grannies spare teeth
Coal has been banging his granny, Pricey ain’t no spring chicken, and far from it. Wayne Rooney wouldn’t go where Coal has dipped his wick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KP is usually a loud mouthed woo hooing piece of work. Yet here she is looking hunched and scared. I’ve been in a violent relationship, the way SB is ranting is text book abuse. Imagine what he says off camera? He is in this relationship of his own free will, they don’t have kids, they’re not married, they don’t own a house together. Yet he is saying, look at what I have to put up with, I’m the only one who is here etc.
To be honest, if I was AP or SP I would be worried sick for the safety of KP and Harvey in that house with him.
Does anyone remember a few years ago when the press said Katie and Kerry had fallen out? They made a video together, eating cake, saying they were best mates and the press were liars and would never break them up.
That‘s the kind of thing she would have been doing today with SB if he wasn’t such an aggressive scary knob who she clearly doesn’t want to be with.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And who does he want recognition off anyway?The media( yes), AFP,SFP?.
Of course Skank might be playing both sides off against each other.
“ Oh Cole ur the best egg I’ve evah had”
“Oh Mum,ee gets ragin’ when he’s on the gear, but I luv him “
He surely doesn’t care what we think.
I would definitely think this is what's happening, telling each side what they want to hear ,

Reactions: 19
Out of interest, who do you lot think is the best fella she's ever had? It sure isn't him! 'On the front line' christ, loves young dream right there!
He’s got a lot of faults, but if you put a gun to my head, I’d have to say Kris 😬 He seems the least sleazy, least irritating, but he is a bit dim and vain. He seems very good with kids and obviously very broody judging by his IG. I’ve done a lot worse than him in my past (my exes are like a who’s who of human shite 🤷‍♀️ )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That house though. Talk about Channel 4 doing up the Mucky Mansion.... I think Channel 5's Hoarders Homes would be nearer the mark. Honestly - the place is a tip.
Stop giving her ideas she will have Ryan on the phone to them sharpish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
You know what now seeing the screenshots and her hair is a total mess just scraped back and shes avoiding the camera, i think youre right its like hes impulsively started filming it in reaction to some argument, its quite humiliating to her (i suppose thats karma for her doing the same to every ex!) not that she needs any help making a fool of hersen
It had the atmosphere of a sad house. Everyone was isolated from each other. Katie was scuttling about in, what i first thought was a nightie with greasy hair. Khalyla looked fed-up, Harvey was in his own little world. Stuff piled up everywhere. Really low energy mood and then negative-energy ball Woods bouncing around swearing and slavering. He sounds paranoid.

I've said this before but I feel like he is her carer and this video seems to say he feels that too. I found the whole thing really sad.

It's a lovely house - he should be mowing the grass and sorting things out if he really is there for her. Getting her and Harvey to help. Doing stuff outside. It's like they've given up :( So unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had a similar thought with her sloping about in the background / allowing him to film that rant in HER house & post it for all the world to see even though she’s “ off social media”

Believe me -.if she wasn’t happy about that rant going out there it wouldn’t have gone out there would it ?

Or , worst case scenario it would’ve been deleted within minutes like so many other crap they’ve put out there when coked up . The bitching , the threats , coked up LA videos etc.

Now we know she is a moron , but she is also very manipulative .

She’s been happy to go with this because it shows him in a bad light , it shows he is angry & at the end of his tether.

My thoughts are this , she’s planted those stories in the press - I mean really , who else would it be ?

Nobody cares if she’s been out on the pull . Or if she hasn’t .
But if she’s planted that story she can wind old pea brain up with her press victimisation/,they’re lying about us again stories , he won’t like it because his toxic masculinity is threatened.

Mark my words , whatever is coming to a head - and it is - she will be ultimately behind it . He’s just playing into her claws.
Is it a total coincidence that her pal Ryan launched his new PR company today, and who is first up on his list of female celebs, Ryan who spent 3 weeks with them in Thailand, who used to represent SB , but hes not on the books.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I showed my husband, who has no idea who SB is, a screenshot of the rant.

”He looks like a killer” was his reply.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh shut up Carwash. If you're that unhappy, then leave. Nothing stopping you. But no, you won't because the Skank is still your meal ticket and you are, in want of better words, a KEPT MAN.
Own money, bollocks, own job & business, bollocks. If that were true, you'd not have sold your dick on OF. You act hard, but you're a pussy in reality, you take her tit all the time because you have no other option now, you've sold your soul to the devil so either live with it and shut up or piss off back into obscurity from whence you came.
You chased her, you wanted her, sadly the dream you had of being with this famous woman all went to tit, dry your eyes mate & move on. Piss off if it's so bad.

In the rant video, she's complicit in knowing he's recording it and posting it, it's suiting her narrative in some way to allow it, even Carwash said before nobody makes Skank do anything she doesn't want to. Is it my eyes, or is Harvey undressed? If his carer was that concerned about the situation, she'd be removing him for his own safety. The fact she's not arsed one bit & H is sat there in the nud on his computer unconcerned tells me this rant is a crock of tit.

He'll get no long service award from me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I totally agree. What a lovely weekend for H having to sit and listen to all that. What man would carry on like that in front of somebody’s son? I detest the woman as much as anyone on here, but as a DV victim myself, I’m seeing a bit more now than just a sink wanking joke. She needs to get out of that house asap take the dog, ask the carer to take H home and just get out away from him. 28 years ago now since I fought for my life with a nutcase like him in the bedroom stabbed 4 times with a bread knife. It started just like this, by god those eyes take me right back there. Had spent the afternoon listening to friends saying “Don’t worry he’s all talk he’s not the sort to get violent. Just take no notice.”😢 I listened and nearly died. He’s going to blow maybe not tonight, maybe not this weekend but he’s going to kick off. She needs to get away from him.
I’m sorry you had to go through that. Watching his rants is very triggering isn’t it? What a vile excuse for a human being he is. And so predictable, I could write his script for him
”No one will ever look after you the way I do, you owe me, we’ve been through so much, I’ve done everything for you, your family is trying to poison you against me, I’m not going to let you leave me” etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.