Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is like a bloody junk yard outside and just piles of stuff inside. I would be ashamed if somebody filmed that in my house and put it online in fact I would be mortified!
No need for it. He drives. Surely it’s not difficult for him to take it to the tip.
Maybe below his pay grade. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m gonna stay in the fence for just one second. Why is he ranting in public. The story implied that kipper said it was over, she was single . No one else. Clearly planted in the press by her or someone close to her. Maybe we don’t know half the tit he needs to deal with in the daily due to her absolutely dire life choices. But as someone else said he’s got two legs and feet - walk away. He is acting like a complete martyr. Something is not right here, hasn’t been since the court case before the last Thai holiday , the SM black out how this.
So getting off the fence - they are both as bad as each other. Everything in public. Just get it sorted out in private. If he’s got bones with the friends who “ hope it’s over for good” speak to them not the public Or name and shame them. Both attention seeking morons

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
#196 SB’s Turkey teef enjoyed an angry rant, while Kipper just stood there with Phil and Grant
I have a London accent so I read that as "rant" and "graant" 🤣🤣 I'll re-read with a northern accent ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her facie. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a duck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?
Think you are spot on, I think he knows he gonna be replaced soon,

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a duck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?
It’s classic abusive behaviour isn’t it, and notice whilst he’s ranting, she doesn’t jump in like she normally would and agree with him. It’s really concerning that he’s swearing and shouting in front of H and his carer. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 37
New thread 🥰🧵 and Well Done @Rosiecosy on title 🥰😘 xx

I'm just back on and still on page 48..I got to sweary Cole vids lol
This is for you sweary Cole 😄 x

Resizer_16592016826371.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ok who pushed SB over the edge, as much as I dislike skanky I would not like to be at MM tonight, he looks like he’s going to blow, quick someone show him a sink or deck. Joking aside he looks like a madman, I hope Harvey will be ok.

Reactions: 33
The best fella she’s ever had,Jesus Carl if your cock was as big as your ego you’d rake in thousands on only fans.
Out of interest, who do you lot think is the best fella she's ever had? It sure isn't him! 'On the front line' christ, loves young dream right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh ok then, so this complete cock womble wants recognition. Right I’ll give it to him. Carl we completely recognise your hard work in keeping this gutter slag from infecting the male population even further than she already has. Your hard work being a total bell end means the kids are safe too. Complete respect to you for saving so many people from this absolute scank of a human being. Please can you keep it to yourself for as long as possible. If you can stop it from killing anymore animals you will truly be taking one for the nation as a whole. We truly recognise your hard work. There, that’s done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Mentioned I’m on hols, so not got time to write much, but have to say something after viewing those videos from the appalling SB 😱

F*cking hell, how aggressive is he, said from the start, this man scares me, he’s a nasty piece of work, but oh my, I now think I’ve underestimated how evil this thing is ! That rant is vicious, I would also say he appears to be high-as-a-kite, the aggression is pouring from him, wow I’m actually shocked by his behaviour, what a vile individual he is. Something is very wrong, what has tipped him over like this, can’t be just the break-up story, it’s been out for few days now. Actually feel a bit unsettled viewing those videos, he is one scary individual. Wow he needs dealing with, she needs to get away from this thing, I no sympathy for Skank, but maybe he is controlling her, what is going on with her just wandering around while he rants, and OMG poor H is there witnessing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens when the camera is off, he is not gonna calm down, he will still be ranting away, his nature is pure aggression. No wonder Edna banned him from the wedding, reckon they know how very bad he is and then some, nasty nasty nasty man. This is actually turning very dark, the SM silence until this, something is very very wrong here.
I totally agree. What a lovely weekend for H having to sit and listen to all that. What man would carry on like that in front of somebody’s son? I detest the woman as much as anyone on here, but as a DV victim myself, I’m seeing a bit more now than just a sink wanking joke. She needs to get out of that house asap take the dog, ask the carer to take H home and just get out away from him. 28 years ago now since I fought for my life with a nutcase like him in the bedroom stabbed 4 times with a bread knife. It started just like this, by god those eyes take me right back there. Had spent the afternoon listening to friends saying “Don’t worry he’s all talk he’s not the sort to get violent. Just take no notice.”😢 I listened and nearly died. He’s going to blow maybe not tonight, maybe not this weekend but he’s going to kick off. She needs to get away from him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
I think he’s losing the plot. He knows she would get back with Kris Boyson in a heartbeat if she could.

Reactions: 35
Here he is again, the bawbag 🖕 right back atchya you dumb fucker
Look at him, thinks he’s some sort of ‘Hot Celeb’….he’s so far from that, all I see is a menacing malevolent sick twisted evil c*nt, quick to anger, a passive-aggressive not to be trusted fame hungry narcissistic sociopath, ugly in every sense of the word. He screams Red Flags, really wish he would disappear for good, the thing (I refuse to call him a man) makes me shudder. Best ‘man’ she’s ever had, nah you are a horrific ticking time-bomb, always have been, a thoroughly nasty nasty nasty piece of work. F*ck off SB, and crawl back into being a non-entity in Sheesh so we never have to see your ugliness ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I tried to understand his rant and feel sorry for his frontline heroics, but found myself just staring and wondering why he was wearing his Grannies spare teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I had a similar thought with her sloping about in the background / allowing him to film that rant in HER house & post it for all the world to see even though she’s “ off social media”

Believe me -.if she wasn’t happy about that rant going out there it wouldn’t have gone out there would it ?

Or , worst case scenario it would’ve been deleted within minutes like so many other crap they’ve put out there when coked up . The bitching , the threats , coked up LA videos etc.

Now we know she is a moron , but she is also very manipulative .

She’s been happy to go with this because it shows him in a bad light , it shows he is angry & at the end of his tether.

My thoughts are this , she’s planted those stories in the press - I mean really , who else would it be ?

Nobody cares if she’s been out on the pull . Or if she hasn’t .
But if she’s planted that story she can wind old pea brain up with her press victimisation/,they’re lying about us again stories , he won’t like it because his toxic masculinity is threatened.

Mark my words , whatever is coming to a head - and it is - she will be ultimately behind it . He’s just playing into her claws.
I agree, I don't think she is frightened of him, after the recent split stories etc he has probably said im sick of this tit I'm going to say something so he's gone on his rant, if she didn't want him to say anything there's no way it would of gone out, I think its aimed at her family, she knows exactly what she's doing, she's a master at this, she's a master manipulater, I think she's planting stories she wants rid of him Imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I give you recognition that it was a dark silver Range Rover I saw you in the other day Carl. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Somebody should go round to the house, tell him to leave at least until he calms down. Surely her family must know what’s going on round there. What about Harvey’s college? Does he not realise everybody will see this? Just what type of “fame” is this? Nobody, but nobody in the public eye carries on like these two, if she wasn’t finished before this weekend she certainly is now. He has enabled her downfall faster than a roller coaster.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.