Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Mmm Skanky doesn't have much hair left?
I believe that even if you are bald - they can still get samples from your eyebrows or leg hair. Not that KFP strikes me as having much leg hair but they don’t need much at all to test for drugs.

Reactions: 5
I also love the little snippet in there that she paid for a lot of their holidays. She always said she had all those holidays while bankrupt because he was paying.
I hate the Sun, but I like the way they are insisting it’s over.
Do you think she has told him to leave and he’s just sitting there going “no, you don’t mean it, I’m staying”. What a prize he is.
no,shes hinted,he didnt take the hint,shes gone out on her own on the pull (didnt catch anything) human that is ! and he didnt take the hint,,put the word out shes available ,no takers so far, he didnt take the hint , packed up all her bloody belongings to move out,no hint taken .. so she told the family and friends,leaked it to the papers and the sad wee fecker still hasnt heard the penny drop,hes ranted,hes raved hes done a tv interview saying we are together,(its everyone elses fault), just how fecking thick is he ? has he caught her yet with other men ?,if he has and hes ignored it, then bloody hell with tha,t and her reputation, he needs to book himself in to the nearest mental hospital ward, because ive think hes wanked his brains out! 😂 dont spend that £15.00 too soon wank boy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she has planned this all along. Coming off social media, drip feeding split stories to the media. It will all be woe is me, he made me do it when the tit really does hit the fan. Think she has met her match with this one though. And I think she knows it.

Reactions: 19
Why the duck post a 2 second “BTS” video Kipper, WHY? State of it…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The trustees will have to show proof of any allocations to the beneficiary or payments made on behalf of the beneficiary but not to her bankruptcy investigation. The trustees are also responsible for any tax payments due. Trustees are expected to be diligent.
Now Harvey is over 18 , any income he has made from eg the nightclub, clothing adverts etc, the Harvey and me books surely would have been paid into a bank account for Harvey but due to his limited capacity would KP not be a joint account holder, or AFP but we know that would be in name only .Wonder if BH has looked into any accounts held by harvey

That depends if skanky is a Trustee or whether she has her claws in said Trustee
Either way H's Trust Fund will have had a severe battering from skanky over the years if she could gain access
I reckon she's claiming for broken ipads, tvs, Windows etc every week and blaming Harvey.

Reactions: 17
I think she has planned this all along. Coming off social media, drip feeding split stories to the media. It will all be woe is me, he made me do it when the tit really does hit the fan. Think she has met her match with this one though. And I think she knows it.
i still recon something happened in thailand,wether it was MP s story breaking or something else,but its split them as a couple

Reactions: 17
Just my opinion... But ... I think the nonsense account, the media saying someone in a Brighton club saying her & Carol have split, his rant about bad treatment all link to Kipper... I think something went down in Thailand and Kipper is playing media games with Carol who is too dim to see it
How the hell did they (the Daily Mirror) get away with showing the excerpt of him and Katie on the silver monstrosity sofa with Princess and the younger two, giving the impression they are all one happy family.
Hope Peter and Kieron are onto that!
That was from ages ago before 'Slapgate'.

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s picked the dead long grass from the field at back of my house & plonked it on her head & tied it in a pony tail. Jeez she’s looks like a hostage !
She does look like she does not want to be with him. Is she scared of him, or has he got something really bad on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
at least her leccy bill will be low. You could light the house with those teef
I assume she’s not paying any utilities. Using Harvey as an excuse so they don’t disconnect. She even has heating full blast in the summer!

• Sad
The Media pick up their own lies from their SMs so if anyone is guilty of spreading lies and inaccuracies then its those assholes themselves - nobody else!!

Plus skanks could never keep it's gob shut about anything which one might imagine he'd know all about that already seeing as it was off like a cat on a hot tin roof having painted on that Broose for it's interview with the Sun!
Agreed! They love to play games with the media because it gets them attention! Ring on, ring off, they've broken up, they're back together, they're getting married/doing IVF etc etc ad nauseum. They are architects of their own misery. How dare they then complain about 'media lies'. If the media didn't print anything about them they would be posing for loved up backgrid photos and selling them to whoever would buy them!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.