Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the part I'm really curious about. Best fella she's ever had? That's gotta be some kind of code.. like he knows stuff about her but doesn't reveal it or leave her, which in his mind makes him the best!

And as for all the stuff he puts up with.. well which is it? Are you in a happy relationship with her or are you miserable but want "recognition" for staying?
If you have to put up with so much... erm... leave??
And who does he want recognition off anyway?The media( yes), AFP,SFP?.
Of course Skank might be playing both sides off against each other.
“ Oh Cole ur the best egg I’ve evah had”
“Oh Mum,ee gets ragin’ when he’s on the gear, but I luv him “
He surely doesn’t care what we think.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was going to suggest he hits the vape he was advertising .You know, the one that helps calm his nerves.
By the look of it he’s going to hit something or someone and it ain’t his vape. Needs to take a chill pill and find an attractive sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It is extremely vitriolic aimed at her. It is uncomfortable to watch. You'd think the carer chick would be extremely uncomfortable. She seems absolutely useless.
Well she's paid to be H s carer but never protected him at the nightclub so what do you expect? So unprofessional!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

The Mirror were on it sharpish - what a twit he is.

Weird how she wasn’t gobbing off in the background, normally you can’t shut her up!
But he gives her eye daggers when she butts in to him having his say, seen him do it with my own eyes. I dislike her but she's slipped on her own tit with this one. He's not 'the best' bloke she's had, he's by far the worst and she knows it.

Reactions: 45
I agree. Saying he’s the only one there for her. What about SFP, AFP, PPFencing and even her older kids?? What a total 🔔 🔚
Like when she said she raised Harvey all on her own, what about AFP, the carers, nannies and exes?
They are both self-absorbed, entitled knobs.

Reactions: 37
Isn’t this what all people say about themselves when they know really they are not pleasant “ i‘m a nice person, honest”Actions speak louder than words and he has done nothing to endear himself to anyone, he protests too much. He looks evil in these videos, and to take the time to filter when on a rant 😆, he is so vain.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can anyone upload the rant videos up to the wiki, I have no clue how to download videos from Instagram.

Reactions: 12
I think she is playing a very dangerous game with him.
The stories in the papers have come from her because she wants shot of him to find the next victim but he doesn't want to go and lose his fame.
The wandering around in the background is to prove that she is frightened and I think she's hoping that he will explode once again with Slapgate 2 and she can be the innocent victim to get public sympathy.
Dangerous because if so, who is going g to believe her this time after the charade of a made up story complete with supposedly make up bruises last time?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Our dear Pom, Calm the Tosser down, Do him a medal or something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The best fella she’s ever had,Jesus Carl if your cock was as big as your ego you’d rake in thousands on only fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What was she doing in the kitchen, burning a ready meal in the microwave?
There's a few classics in the comments section:

It's honestly like watching Derek Zoolander have a hissy fit.

The only thing he deserves recognition of is being a w ⚓of the year

Seems the lack of attention by the media the last couple of weeks has taken it's toll on the poor ''I don't want to be famous'' Cole. He can't cope being ignored can he? Well done little boy, you've made the papers again, now you can relax. Back to the kitchen sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That house though. Talk about Channel 4 doing up the Mucky Mansion.... I think Channel 5's Hoarders Homes would be nearer the mark. Honestly - the place is a tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If it were really that bad he would leave - anyone would. He is, however, an ugly fame hungry potty mouth man baby.

Well shucks, you're in the online papers today. Well done. Well done for showing the world the aggressive, drugged up, whiny loser you are.Those drugs done busted your weenie pea brain mind. You realise now sutely you hitched your wagon to one of the most hated women in the UK, you dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Right?! It is an absolute insult to say that. The man who got castrated by Russians was on the front line, my school made who lost two legs in Afghanistan was on the front line. This bleep Muppet is in a crap relationship BY CHOICE with a crap woman he actively SOUGHT OUT. SOUGHT out in a creepy way too. So creepo from day one.

I could honestly punch his bleeping ugly teeth in.

We know you read here you woman beating sack of tit. Do everyone a favour and duck off. You'd tit yourself if a man got in your face. You're probably very lucky there isn't any manly men in her life to put you straight. Now get off SM and clean her bleeping house.

Ps. You bleep.
Absolutely.He makes it sound as if he is Saint Cole of the everlasting filled sink.He pushed the agenda in the first place, and no one will ever convince me he got with her for anything else than a shortcut to z list fame.
Ps Your post is ( as non ranty Cole would say),ammmmazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well she's paid to be H s carer but never protected him at the nightclub so what do you expect? So unprofessional!
I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't bring Harvey round just to get bang on it with them. She doesn't appear to have any professionalism. Isn't she the one with the ridiculous IG handle?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.