Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sink Boys subscribers are also hidden by him, based on the same stats, no of posts (107) and total number of likes (8.3k) an average of 78 likes per posts = very little subscribers!
How many does KH have in comparison to SB? 78 likes per post is so bad! 🤦‍♀️ And he reckons he's gonna make it a full time thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think part of coming off SM is also to try rake in more money. Hoping her IG fans, that desperate to see her, will subscribe to OF. The red tops also not getting the pics from her IG and having to buy from backgrid. I think main reason is the MP and KH story but maybe shes trying to use it to her advantage
I think she’s reviewing ways to make money.But it’s a bit uncertain who her target audience is.
Perverts don’t want to see her in the MM making curtains, and her loyal fan base don’t want to see filth.
I doubt if KH or PA would allow footage of the kids to be put up on OF( even if she just concentrated on lifestyle posts).And what else is there?
I don’t know if you can do adverts on OF, so she would need to keep her SM posts going to reach a bigger audience.Her fans won’t be too thrilled if even they think they being played.
It’s all very hap hazard.
There is also the question of Jeyda.Is she distancing herself just because of the recent KH/MP story, or has she really fallen out with KP.That collaboration is a large part of Prices income.
The common denominator is making money.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Watching that pathetic video of her “ I want to show off my new hair that I’m actually doing at the moment”

Who speaks like that?

One - no YOU are not doing ANYTHING are you ? As per usual . You are sitting there and having yet more cheap extensions badly applied to your slimy candy floss stubs. YOU are not DOING it .

Applied , installed , put in , even .

TWO - I’ve noticed this loads & it is just one of the multitudinous things that irks me about her .

“ I’m doing my equestrian range” No , you are promoting it , you are pushing it , you are marketing it . You are not “DOING IT “ you bleeping brain dead moron.

“ I’m doing my YouTube Channel” no you are not , you are filming it , you are collaborating on it , you are engaging with it .

“ I’m doing my make up range” No you are not , you are ……

DO YOU KNOW WHAT , you monosyllabic , uneducated slut ?
It doesn’t MATTER about your absolute unawareness of adjectives , because NOBODY is the slightest bit interested in anything you are “ DOING”

PS I hate you .
The PS I hate you proper made me lol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think that was mar 21, it's not even on the scented by webpage, so she must have had a think and decided not worth washing her hair for
Oh yes, I must still think it’s 2021 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

well I’m certainly not subscribing to her OFs, at least no more ads for sliders and hair products 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet SB said, "Ere Dolly, there's some geezer with a camera taking fotos of women on the beach. Let's go down there and get your gorgeous body noticed."
So off they trot to the beach.

SB is taking photos of his Dolly trying to lie in a hammock.
The photographer still hasn't noticed ole Skanky yet, so they get closer to him and he still hasn't noticed her.

Kipper ain't happy so goes up to the photographer and says, "Ere mate, why ain't ya taking fotos of ME! I'm a Modul dontcha know. Ave been for 25 years!!"

Photographer says, " Sorry, but I'm only interested in taking pictures of women covered in tattoos."

Off Dolly stomps pulling SinkBoy with her.
"Where we going, Dolly?" asks SinkBoy.

"Gonna get sum tattoos done, ain't I Cole. No-one says NO to the Pwicey!"

The next day they go back on the Beach, Kipper full of tattoos.
The guy was there again taking photos of beautiful women covered in tattoos.

Kipper goes up and taps the guy on the shoulder. "Ere mate, how about taking some fotos of me now, look I have tattoos over my body"

The photographer looks at her and tuts, "I said, I only take photos of tattooed WOMEN!!!" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The PS I hate you proper made me lol 😂😂
I do dislike her !

I dislike her more than any friend who ever let me down , more than any bad manager ( except the one I had a voodoo doll of) more than any school bully .

I dislike her more than any ex who screwed me over , more than slugs , more than Heavy Metal and more than bad service .

I could go on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I had some once, took over 2hrs I was fed up and couldn't wait to get done. I was expecting an hour. I couldn't be arsed with this several times a week but of course she needs to 'look good' for 'work' she makes me physically sick. Away for 3 weeks the first stop - hair - pick up kids - nails - poor jett n bunny must have been bored shitless in there.
All this pampering and she still looks like a chav, why bother..
I had no idea that they took that long. I could not be bothered with that every month. Hers never look great, either. They look more like those glue-on numbers you can buy. Pure waste of time and money.

It drives me insane .

I genuinely cannot understand how somebody can go through the education system & come out the other end so utterly stupid .

I was reading something the other day about surgeries and anaesthesia causing brain damage in some people. They don't fully understand why, but it happens often. I wonder if that's what's happened to her! She certainly seems like she devolved as a human over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m worried that ITV will put her in the all star line up of “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’, they start shooting in November in South Africa. That would be a half million pounds pay packet for her. And viewers would tune in to watch her. She pretty much killed the show dead when she went in for a second time. Three months until it films, her PR might do a clean up act to get her in.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine, (wish I hadn't) the 6 dirty old men subscribers she has, sat in their bedsit, mac on, nob in hand waiting to get an insight into her life, haha, I can see a load of limp, pissed off saddos asking for their €3 back.
if they live in bedsits i doubt they will have macs on :LOL: double entendre
more like a commodore 64 and 10 inch crt screen viewing a mega boobie at a time as thats all they can see on 8kbs dial up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I do dislike her !

I dislike her more than any friend who ever let me down , more than any bad manager ( except the one I had a voodoo doll of) more than any school bully .

I dislike her more than any ex who screwed me over , more than slugs , more than Heavy Metal and more than bad service .

I could go on 😂😂😂
Can I just add that I dislike her more than my ex-husband :)

I’m worried that ITV will put her in the all star line up of “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’, they start shooting in November in South Africa. That would be a half million pounds pay packet for her. And viewers would tune in to watch her. She pretty much killed the show dead when she went in for a second time. Three months until it films, her PR might do a clean up act to get her in.
But would they be willing to risk having it there again?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nail salons should ban any children under 16. I was asked to leave an Anne Summers shop because I had a toddler in a buggy, no one under the age if 18 was allowed and I was only looking at underwear - not dildos!!
As someone else said you go to the salon to get some “ me” time. I’d be well hacked off turning up for my appt having git my own kids looked after , just to suffer someone else’s. And unless it was an emergency situation I would tell the salon I wasn’t happy

• Sad
Reactions: 26
As someone else said you go to the salon to get some “ me” time. I’d be well hacked off turning up for my appt having git my own kids looked after , just to suffer someone else’s. And unless it was an emergency situation I would tell the salon I wasn’t happy
It was probably another freebie as well :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Don’t those new photos of her in Tie Land look natural? Not like we’ve ever seen those poses before! Stomach in, balloons out. Chat on phone, drink in hand, look pensive, open mouthed, but most of all, look sexy.

I’d rather clean a dirty bog.

Anybody like to take a photo of me knobby knees?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can see how successful that was then, all her months of hard work down the drain, That poor drain is featuring more and more in her life .

Why does she always feel the need to do these things when kids are there. Read in one of the DM comments they were spotted on Sunday at airport coming home, she had 2 and a half days to go get them done before she saw kids . Think she hangs off for the photo opportunity, poor kids
I bloody hate when these fecking influencers say that “ they have been working on something for months”. No I’m most cases they haven’t it’s a collab with a big brand who have been working in it, they look at the eyeshadow colour and say yes / no, maybe comment on formula , but most of the time , as in her case it white label made in China witch Allibaba.com crap, and heyday source it and paid for it to be drop shipped - you are paid to promote it, it’s not your “ brand” your not allowed to run anything

It was probably another freebie as well :mad:
Even worse , I’m paying good hard earned and she’s there no control over kids ( I know it’s not their fault btw) but she’s selfish right through her whole being , everything she says is My, I , me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On the other hand those poses are a million miles better than the grim trash-fest she dished out as she cavorted about in a ghastly "school uniform" thing with that other vacant bint. URGHHH :sick:
Let's face it skank - you are well-past your sell-by date and its high-time you accepted that as a FACT

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I've just noticed on IG that Kakky and SB have their photo grid settings configured so that nobody can click on them to open, how odd? :unsure:

Also, on Social Blade, there is no data for Kakky's FB page, it comes up with "Unofficial KP" and there are zero statistics :unsure:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.