Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine, (wish I hadn't) the 6 dirty old men subscribers she has, sat in their bedsit, mac on, nob in hand waiting to get an insight into her life, haha, I can see a load of limp, pissed off saddos asking for their €3 back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Sink Boys subscribers are also hidden by him, based on the same stats, no of posts (107) and total number of likes (8.3k) an average of 78 likes per posts = very little subscribers!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can just imagine, (wish I hadn't) the 6 dirty old men subscribers she has, sat in their bedsit, mac on, nob in hand waiting to get an insight into her life, haha, I can see a load of limp, pissed off saddos asking for their €3 back.
Oh dear I wish I could unsee it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For some reason I can’t open it this.Can someone give me a short summary?
It's being a bleep.
Got new hair.
Only doing OF because it's currently off it's tits socials.
New collabs
New pictures
blah blah bleeping blah
bleep!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's being a bleep.
Got new hair.
Only doing OF because it's currently off it's tits socials.
New collabs
New pictures
blah blah bleeping blah
bleep!!!!
Thanks Wilma.x
Nothing new then, still the lowlife we know and loathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watching that pathetic video of her “ I want to show off my new hair that I’m actually doing at the moment”

Who speaks like that?

One - no YOU are not doing ANYTHING are you ? As per usual . You are sitting there and having yet more cheap extensions badly applied to your slimy candy floss stubs. YOU are not DOING it .

Applied , installed , put in , even .

TWO - I’ve noticed this loads & it is just one of the multitudinous things that irks me about her .

“ I’m doing my equestrian range” No , you are promoting it , you are pushing it , you are marketing it . You are not “DOING IT “ you bleeping brain dead moron.

“ I’m doing my YouTube Channel” no you are not , you are filming it , you are collaborating on it , you are engaging with it .

“ I’m doing my make up range” No you are not , you are ……

DO YOU KNOW WHAT , you monosyllabic , uneducated slut ?
It doesn’t MATTER about your absolute unawareness of adjectives , because NOBODY is the slightest bit interested in anything you are “ DOING”

PS I hate you .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Watching that pathetic video of her “ I want to show off my new hair that I’m actually doing at the moment”

Who speaks like that?

One - no YOU are not doing ANYTHING are you ? As per usual . You are sitting there and having yet more cheap extensions badly applied to your slimy candy floss stubs. YOU are not DOING it .

TWO - I’ve noticed this loads & it is just one of the multitudinous things that irks me about her .
“ I’m doing my equestrian range” No , you are promoting it , you are pushing it , you are marketing it . You are not “DOING IT “ you bleeping brain dead moron.

“ I’m doing my YouTube Channel” no you are not , you are filming it , you are collaborating on it , you are engaging with it .

It doesn’t MATTER about your absolute unawareness of adjectives , because NOBODY is the slightest bit interested in anything you are “ DOING”

PS I hate you .
Her wording of the english vocabulary is appalling . She cant and never has been able to articulate herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her wording of the english vocabulary is appalling . She cant and never has been able to articulate herself.
It drives me insane .

I genuinely cannot understand how somebody can go through the education system & come out the other end so utterly stupid .

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Omg she looks hideous. She’s got nothing behind her eyes - they’re dead. Can’t even talk properly with those teefs 🤦🏻‍♀️. She truly is vile. “Give you more of an insight to my life” - OnlyFans isn’t a bloody reality show - no one gives a shitttttttt 🙄
Do you think part of coming off SM is also to try rake in more money. Hoping her IG fans, that desperate to see her, will subscribe to OF. The red tops also not getting the pics from her IG and having to buy from backgrid. I think main reason is the MP and KH story but maybe shes trying to use it to her advantage

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looking good skank! ;)

Even worse for a boy! He'd rather be running about on the shingle or diving about in the sea but NO - skanks has them planted in chairs with an ipad in a steaming hot salon whilst it has more pointless treatments, plus it has a face on it like a slapped arse so clearly enjoying this precious time with it's own children :mad:

and look who she's saddled with instead LOL
She's got what she has truly deserved for decades :)
Nail salons should ban any children under 16. I was asked to leave an Anne Summers shop because I had a toddler in a buggy, no one under the age if 18 was allowed and I was only looking at underwear - not dildos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just saw this from @DC16 on a previous thread.

Who wants some KFP shampoo?

duck me, be good if she used it now and again

View attachment 1418133View attachment 1418134
Can see how successful that was then, all her months of hard work down the drain, That poor drain is featuring more and more in her life .

She’s got the money for an extended holiday in Thailand, an absolute (true) scathing news article is published, so you would surely think she’d pull all the big guns out…a nice picnic of ice cream sundae on the beach, even bringing out the whole Price family…but no. She’s had the awful turd extensions in now she needs the claws done, so sorry kids, you’ve got to to go to the salon for your weekly? Fortnightly? 2 hour visitation…oh and let Backgrid document it!
Why does she always feel the need to do these things when kids are there. Read in one of the DM comments they were spotted on Sunday at airport coming home, she had 2 and a half days to go get them done before she saw kids . Think she hangs off for the photo opportunity, poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Who speaks like that?

Applied , installed , put in , even .

PS I hate you .
Hahahaha 😂
Tell you what, I honestly don’t know what I’d do without this thread now, as much as her tit show life entertains me, you lot do make me laugh on a daily basis! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if it got shelved, as that was in March. Can’t see her even demonstrating it’s use, can you???? 🤣
Think that was mar 21, it's not even on the scented by webpage, so she must have had a think and decided not worth washing her hair for

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.