Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes indeed, the endless Merlot, cigarettes & swearing aloud ~ and that's just me. I have read through all your previous threads since it was recommended to me last November, but I'm a techno-dunce; only managing to find my way onto here an hour or two ago. Now I'm raring to go!!
If you love @Pom Bear 's 'artistry', I suggest a visit to the Lauren Goodger and Harry & Meghan threads =]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree Pink, I really hope so. But I think in her deranged mind, this will get him into the college by coercion. I think the way she is portraying Harvey, as I've said before, is playing a really dangerous game. Over the last week she's portrayed him as no more than an out of control, violent monster, which personally I don't believe. I think she pushes him to violent outbursts. 'He doesn't want to go to school just stay here with me. He's going to kick off'. Well he was stressed in the house because she was screaming at him. The look of delight and bliss on Harveys face when he saw his driver Rizz and the carer. He was so happy and couldn't get in the car fast enough. I personally think her actions are pushing him into being sectioned. Also interesting that Bunny says Harvey 'kicks off'. How would someone that age know or even understand that phrase unless they had been fed words to say? Just my honest opinion.

Love to know how much was raised and which Charity the proceeds went to?

Agreed. See the sycophantic KP commentators are out in force on the DM.
Priceless said in one interview that “Harvey wouldn’t cope without me and needs me 100%”
So why wouldn’t the reply be, how does Harvey cope when you go on holiday like you did to Maldives for three weeks?
does Harvey not do any personal care and eat or drink etc all the times priceless isn’t around? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
@SewerGrapes I know you have apologised and said you will adjust your language when it comes to Harvey, but I just want you to understand that its not ok and this is exactly why KP is trying to bring in Harvey's law. You can dislike KP and be as vocal as you see fit about her personally but it is not acceptable to turn your dislike of her onto her vulnerable son. I hope that we can move on from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You have to agree that you hate the biatch though :ROFLMAO:

He's already called Snarl on here and much worse believe me. You should find the last thread and work ya way through although may not be much Snarl/Bitty as was mostly about KP's media take-over and full of buckets of vom and bottles of untold alcohol. 😁
What's happened to Snarl? Not been seen since he refused to make Skanky a cup of tea after soaking herself in creasote in the bath before watching 'her documentary'. He was well sulking, probably because he wasn't involved. Has she binned him as he's now surplus to requirements now she's famous again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@SewerGrapes I know you have apologised and said you will adjust your language when it comes to Harvey, but I just want you to understand that its not ok and this is exactly why KP is trying to bring in Harvey's law. You can dislike KP and be as vocal as you see fit about her personally but it is not acceptable to turn your dislike of her onto her vulnerable son. I hope that we can move on from this.
Absolutely, yes.

Reactions: 10
What's happened to Snarl? Not been seen since he refused to make Skanky a cup of tea after soaking herself in creasote in the bath before watching 'her documentary'. He was well sulking, probably because he wasn't involved. Has she binned him as he's now surplus to requirements now she's famous again.
Nah. She'll cling-on until she gets her driving license back, methinks.

Reactions: 9
Yes, children are completely off limits. They don't choose who their parents are or what their parents make them do. Actually, most posters are very concerned about how she is treating him and using him for her own personal gains.

Reactions: 17
All the recent interviews and stories about priceless and the lies and behaviour that doesn’t ever get mentioned. We on here know the truth and can prove it but that doesn’t seem to matter anymore and basically priceless can say anything and it, is taken as true.
what is the world coming to when truth, honesty and basic decency doesn’t matter and we glorify lies, deceit. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I have remembered something I heard years ago now - but leopards and spots etc. I was working for a firm which occasionally used a chauffeur service and it was run by a really lovely man who we got to know, and he then retired. At his retirement party I was grilling him for any celeb gossip and he was happy to share that the only person he would NEVER take a job from again was Katie Price - when Harvey was a baby he did an airport run with them and Katie left the back of the car in a dreadful state including dirty, unbagged nappies shoved under seats. How grim is that?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They were round at his Grandad's old house in the garden yesterday, collecting an axe wedged in the tree (??!!) another essential journey not.

• Wow
She turned up to see the consultant at GOSH with the Woods personalised number plates on her mobility scooter. First of all, Massive chav, Secondly Carl got a bit of a mention in the doc. Thirdly who does that?
@DC16 I couldn't understand the axe story but no doubt its for a 5 minute youtube video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is back advertising Ketones again, but he is talking all weird

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe she fucked him off, and she would be right to do so, for WEARING A bleeping ALICE BAND!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.