Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't prepare him correctly for either visit as far as I could tell. Obviously there's no guarantee that situation could have been avoided. Maybe edited because it was a lengthy lead up to that point & obviously there was only an hour to get everything in šŸ¤·. The thing is because she lies about every tiny detail constantly it's difficult to believe anything at all. If she was filmed on the loo having a dump, I'd be wondering if it was a real toilet & a real dump.
Just seems a very calculated move by her or the production team or both. Very exploitative but we all know that's how she operates. Terrible position to put the residential in imo, especially if he wasn't prepared in advance. But where would she find the time to prepare him with all her insta selling, new boyfriend and broken feet.

Reactions: 17
Anyone know what happened to the Jeep that turned up? Apparently itā€™s not an asset and thereā€™s no explanation as to where it is? After the South African ā€œrobberyā€ somebody flew home a day earlier than the others. Can anyone confirm who it was?
Thank you in advance.

The more we can do, and prove, the lower we can keep fees. There are some amazing human beings out there who have agreed to work for free on behalf on the creditors.
@Cloud Chaser I've managed to find a bit more jeep info...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope they do!

That South Africa story was something else...first just sticks, then as time went on guns were involved, despite one guy saying in an interview there wasn't, then sexually assaulted, then a version saying she was hit in the face!! Then in that episode My crazy life, what happened to Neil's black eye he received, it showed him cooking just after and he had no black eye....!!

The horse must cost quite a bit to keep, stabling, food, more vets fees that she probably isn't paying...
I know if she is stabling the horse on working livery the cost (in Cornwall) is approx 550 per month + shoes (say Ā£80 every 6 weeks) not including insurance, vets If needed etc. Full livery would be another few hundred a month šŸ™„. I canā€™t see her doing the DIY option like most of us at 65 a month!

Reactions: 9
2 articles published in The Scum, 6 minutes apart. In 1 article Harvey has the genetic condition PWS. In the other article he shows characteristics of it šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just seems a very calculated move by her or the production team or both. Very exploitative but we all know that's how she operates. Terrible position to put the residential in imo, especially if he wasn't prepared in advance. But where would she find the time to prepare him with all her insta selling, new boyfriend and broken feet.
Did anyone else notice right at the end of the 'documentary' there was a caption stating the college she wants Harvey to go to? Named them. I feel this is tantamount to blackmail, a well know Pricey trick. I hope the headmaster has a backbone and stands up to her. Sad for Harvey, but do we REALLY know this is the best place for him, just on her word? I'd put good money on it being the most expensive and what Pricey wants Pricey gets.

Even the judge in the drink driving case when she refused to name Kris' mate who had alledged been driving and run off, even though the car keys were found in her handbag called her 'not a credible, believeable or honest witness'. He also told her in the nicest possible way to shut up when she started ranting and gobbing off.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice right at the end of the 'documentary' there was a caption stating the college she wants Harvey to go to? Named them. I feel this is tantamount to blackmail, a well know Pricey trick. I hope the headmaster has a backbone and stands up to her. Sad for Harvey, but do we REALLY know this is the best place for him, just on her word? I'd put good money on it being the most expensive and what Pricey wants Pricey gets.

Even the judge in the drink driving case when she refused to name Kris' mate who had alledged been driving and run off, even though the car keys were found in her handbag called her 'not a credible, believeable or honest witness'. He also told her in the nicest possible way to shut up when she started ranting and gobbing off.
Iā€™m hoping that he doesnā€™t give in, I would of thought Harveyā€™s social worker also would be in agreement that itā€™s the right place too. The placement should tick every box and if Harvey is given a place and itā€™s only due to the media and then a bad incident happens and there is an investigation, they will be held accountable.

Reactions: 13
Someone posted something quite recently an article where they interviewed that South American guy she was briefly married to. Leandro ? He said she was crazy and a nightmare. Far more inclined to believe him
She wasn't married to Leandro...

She still had it parked at the MM in April 2019. It failed MOT in May 2019 & has had no tax or MOT since late 2018
It is essentially a 'skip'.

Kris should have taken the opportunity and hung her out to dry. Instead he showed his kind side for no thanks and a police record.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Every damn thing she does is about control. She has to control every single thing in her sad life. Why do people not see this? She is a seriously sick individual!
All this current interest is around her control of Harvey. She's so dumb, riding high, thinks she's popular & will be a permanent prime time fixture now. When it boils down to it everyone singing her praises actually loves Harvey. We all want the best for Harvey. It's Harvey everyone enjoys seeing. We want to see Harvey succeed & be happy. It's really not about her at all. Strip it away & she's still fake, a liar, a user, unlikeable, selfish, selling shite to make a quid, nowhere to live, slowly running out of options. She's just trying to spin everything as her idea, what she wants, she's happy blah, blah, blah. I still haven't seen 1 credible individual/celebrity speak out in her favour. It's just the round of TV shows that appeals to that certain type of person. I don't watch any of them because they make me cringe.

(I decided all this at 4am when I couldn't sleep šŸ˜)
Grrr...Some tit is unflushable ~ and it makes my blood boil to think KP may just rise to the top, coming up smelling of roses whilst being economic with the REAL truth regarding her care of Heavy. As if 2021 wasn't bad enough. Meanwhile, HELLO THERE FELLOW TATTLERS! Finally I've found a site where folk like you have the guts to strip back the delusions and tell it exactly as it is! She make my blood boil. Yep, she looked ultra-pissed off hanging around the train station with Heavy. It seems to have been over-looked on other platforms such as the Scum and Daily Fail regarding when she waltzes off on her jollies leaving him behind but: Does anyone else remember that year when she 'by accident' forgot to renew his passport and he 'sadly' had to remain at home? Yeah...right...The neglectful cow! She's never appeared quite right-in-the head, but y'all are sooo observant and have joined up a lot of dots for me x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.