Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How are people so stupid as not to see this performance by her is all smoke and mirrors?!

In addition to all the numpties commenting on those articles saying how great she is, the current Mumsnet fangirling over her is ridiculous. Any criticism of her is shouted down as attacking someone who is speaking up for the disabled (only because it benefits her!) and is entitled to 30 holidays a year because looking after a disabled child is hard. Well yes, it is hard except she's never the one doing the looking after...

(Mind you on Mumsnet they also think Jack Monroe (the poverty cosplayer) is a heroine of the poor - and the thread about her on here definitely clarified that one!)

At times like this I am so glad that Tattle exists! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Welcome to #19.

Thank you Facehugger for the thread title, I'm sorry but I had to edit it to fit.

Old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ss-though-i-lie-my-lifes-a-mess.14256/page-51

To kick off the thread, one of Pom Bear's screwball images.

View attachment 404425

Carry on people

Oh that is a case of Pot and Kettle.
WHAT A MASSIVE TIT!! Thanks, Screwball for making me smile x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Grrr...Some tit is unflushable ~ and it makes my blood boil to think KP may just rise to the top, coming up smelling of roses whilst being economic with the REAL truth regarding her care of Heavy. As if 2021 wasn't bad enough. Meanwhile, HELLO THERE FELLOW TATTLERS! Finally I've found a site where folk like you have the guts to strip back the delusions and tell it exactly as it is! She make my blood boil. Yep, she looked ultra-pissed off hanging around the train station with Heavy. It seems to have been over-looked on other platforms such as the Scum and Daily Fail regarding when she waltzes off on her jollies leaving him behind but: Does anyone else remember that year when she 'by accident' forgot to renew his passport and he 'sadly' had to remain at home? Yeah...right...The neglectful cow! She's never appeared quite right-in-the head, but y'all are sooo observant and have joined up a lot of dots for me x
Welcome to the gang @SewerGrapes 😊 We try to tell the truth here. Or as much as we can pick out anyway! I came here after reading & lurking for a while. I was absolutely sick of having my truthful, non rule breaking comments deleted from The Scum articles 😡

This is lovely. But what about his friend Zack? Equally deserving 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome to the gang @SewerGrapes 😊 We try to tell the truth here. Or as much as we can pick out anyway! I came here after reading & lurking for a while. I was absolutely sick of having my truthful, non rule breaking comments deleted from The Scum articles 😡
Hi Pink Squirrel; I think I sorta know ya from KP threads in the Scum and Daily Fail, but I resented having to log into fb before I can reply/comment. This is far more private and honest without you all getting deleted. There are some great posters here that I think I recognise from other forums. DC16 too!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice right at the end of the 'documentary' there was a caption stating the college she wants Harvey to go to? Named them. I feel this is tantamount to blackmail, a well know Pricey trick. I hope the headmaster has a backbone and stands up to her. Sad for Harvey, but do we REALLY know this is the best place for him, just on her word? I'd put good money on it being the most expensive and what Pricey wants Pricey gets.

Even the judge in the drink driving case when she refused to name Kris' mate who had alledged been driving and run off, even though the car keys were found in her handbag called her 'not a credible, believeable or honest witness'. He also told her in the nicest possible way to shut up when she started ranting and gobbing off.
There's way more than what she wants at stake here. I pretty confident that all her lies, bullshit & pressure cannot get him in here if it's not right for him. There would be many, many factors to consider for him aswell as others.

Reactions: 7
Grrr...Some tit is unflushable ~ and it makes my blood boil to think KP may just rise to the top, coming up smelling of roses whilst being economic with the REAL truth regarding her care of Heavy. As if 2021 wasn't bad enough. Meanwhile, HELLO THERE FELLOW TATTLERS! Finally I've found a site where folk like you have the guts to strip back the delusions and tell it exactly as it is! She make my blood boil. Yep, she looked ultra-pissed off hanging around the train station with Heavy. It seems to have been over-looked on other platforms such as the Scum and Daily Fail regarding when she waltzes off on her jollies leaving him behind but: Does anyone else remember that year when she 'by accident' forgot to renew his passport and he 'sadly' had to remain at home? Yeah...right...The neglectful cow! She's never appeared quite right-in-the head, but y'all are sooo observant and have joined up a lot of dots for me x
I trust that was a typo calling Harvey Heavy?

Reactions: 15
WHAT A MASSIVE TIT!! Thanks, Screwball for making me smile x
@Pom Bear wonderful pics cheer us all up 😊. You will also find in here that not everyone agrees with each other all the time. However everyone is given the space to air their views & thoughts respectfully. And sometimes agree to disagree & move on still as friends 😊. I like that a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There's way more than what she wants at stake here. I pretty confident that all her lies, bullshit & pressure cannot get him in here if it's not right for him. There would be many, many factors to consider for him aswell as others.
[/QIt makes me sick to think that she can manipulate public opinion! Mother of the year? I think not! I'm counting the days til' she has to appear in court re: Bankruptcy. Karma...Tick~Tock Skanky Price...x
I trust that was a typo calling Harvey Heavy?
Er...no.....

• Angry
Daily mail running a story that Harvey has been offered a job by network rail as train announcer. Didn't read just saw the headlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yea
Daily mail running a story that Harvey has been offered a job by network rail as train announcer. Didn't read just saw the headlines.
Yeah ~ but it's a tad over-exaggerated! Harvey has merely been offered a chance to announce a train or two as a bit of a treat.

Er...no.....
Ok I'm out of order calling H Heavy. My apologies ~ I will be more respectful whilst refering to Harvey x

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
@Pom Bear wonderful pics cheer us all up 😊. You will also find in here that not everyone agrees with each other all the time. However everyone is given the space to air their views & thoughts respectfully. And sometimes agree to disagree & move on still as friends 😊. I like that a lot.
You have to agree that you hate the biatch though :ROFLMAO:

Or SNARL. Must be due a pregnancy announcement due any day now folks!
He's already called Snarl on here and much worse believe me. You should find the last thread and work ya way through although may not be much Snarl/Bitty as was mostly about KP's media take-over and full of buckets of vom and bottles of untold alcohol. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree Pink, I really hope so. But I think in her deranged mind, this will get him into the college by coercion. I think the way she is portraying Harvey, as I've said before, is playing a really dangerous game. Over the last week she's portrayed him as no more than an out of control, violent monster, which personally I don't believe. I think she pushes him to violent outbursts. 'He doesn't want to go to school just stay here with me. He's going to kick off'. Well he was stressed in the house because she was screaming at him. The look of delight and bliss on Harveys face when he saw his driver Rizz and the carer. He was so happy and couldn't get in the car fast enough. I personally think her actions are pushing him into being sectioned. Also interesting that Bunny says Harvey 'kicks off'. How would someone that age know or even understand that phrase unless they had been fed words to say? Just my honest opinion.

What a horrid little liar face😡
Love to know how much was raised and which Charity the proceeds went to?

This is lovely. But what about his friend Zack? Equally deserving 😊
Agreed. See the sycophantic KP commentators are out in force on the DM.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi Pink Squirrel; I think I sorta know ya from KP threads in the Scum and Daily Fail, but I resented having to log into fb before I can reply/comment. This is far more private and honest without you all getting deleted. There are some great posters here that I think I recognise from other forums. DC16 too!
Ha ha - yeah they break from Tattle cover now and again ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You have to agree that you hate the biatch though :ROFLMAO:

He's already called Snarl on here and much worse believe me. You should find the last thread and work ya way through although may not be much Snarl/Bitty as was mostly about KP's media take-over and full of buckets of vom and bottles of untold alcohol. 😁
Ah yes indeed, the endless Merlot, cigarettes & swearing aloud ~ and that's just me. I have read through all your previous threads since it was recommended to me last November, but I'm a techno-dunce; only managing to find my way onto here an hour or two ago. Now I'm raring to go!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.