Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it have any creditors owing... To add to her huge list??? Least it will add to her bankruptcy file.. Bankrupt pole can't even have credit cards and I read limited to £150 a so living expenses!?? So I bet all the fees et c for the diagnosis have gone to him... And get he does pay for as she says " evreefing"... But he tucks off... And so can see that coming now he s getting ads et c on his own insta... Will she her tucked or get loose women tv fees, paper interview fees paired into a n assistants account... Sureky the forensic investigating team / lead judge will be watching all this on line??... We can only hope they eventually do it in court... And find her hidden money.. Pay that bloody blind school and other less wealthy needy creditors😡

Sorry but also... Her animal neglect/ death record... Why was this never mentioned in any news reports... They 've covered everything else... Surely her horrific history of animalistic neglect and deaths should still be in the news ???😫😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The KP now arse licking Sun... Greedy money making money the Sun Scum😵😡😡😡

Finally!!! Petition stalled newbies get signing and pass it on.. Prob won't do much but keep it in profile and make up those vile pair snarl😆!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Not interested in bloody CVD oil!!! This link z= promotes hopes many animals/ pets have died in her care ... Not just dogs... Reptiles,. Purebred cats, dogs etc

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what happened to the Jeep that turned up? Apparently it’s not an asset and there’s no explanation as to where it is? After the South African “robbery” somebody flew home a day earlier than the others. Can anyone confirm who it was?
Thank you in advance.

The more we can do, and prove, the lower we can keep fees. There are some amazing human beings out there who have agreed to work for free on behalf on the creditors.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone know what happened to the Jeep that turned up? Apparently it’s not an asset and there’s no explanation as to where it is? After the South African “robbery” somebody flew home a day earlier than the others. Can anyone confirm who it was?
Thank you in advance.

The more we can do, and prove, the lower we can keep fees. There are some amazing human beings out there who have agreed to work for free on behalf on the creditors.

She was supposed to be selling it for charity, but I don't think anything was heard about it, but how can she sell it if it's not her asset??

It just says:
Brigadier Leonard Hlathi said they stopped in a dark spot and urged other tourists to avoid it. Mr Stark said: “One member of the film company has gone back to England as the trauma was too much for her.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you in advance.

@Cloud Chaser the jeep was allegedly left on Boyson's dad's driveway. He then wanted it moving. She then stated she would auction it for charity.
🙄 Nothing more heard after that. Possibly contact Kris to see who moved it?

She was supposed to be selling it for charity, but I don't think anything was heard about it, but how can she sell it if it's not her asset??
No jeep. No log cabin for Harvey. No charity donation. No truth whatsoever in the whole bullshit story 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Because she owns it. She said it’s scrap and doesn’t work, yet is raffling it?!? The horse isn’t an asset either.
She was clearly trying to wind up the professionals dealing with the case by highlighting the horse again.
She also knows full well she’s raising the cost of the case when she said “most of the cost is solicitors fees”.
This has shown the team she IS in contact with HW.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
@Cloud Chaser the jeep was allegedly left on Boyson's dad's driveway. He then wanted it moving. She then stated she would auction it for charity.

No jeep. No log cabin for Harvey. No charity donation. No truth whatsoever in the whole bullshit story 🙄
There are talks to subpoena Kris as he clearly is complicit. I haven’t been involved in those conversations though so don’t know anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
After watching the TV program last night my opinion of her hasn’t changed I feel even more sorry for Harvey but really can’t get over how dog rough she looks now.

Reactions: 11
There are talks to subpoena Kris as he clearly is complicit. I haven’t been involved in those conversations though so don’t know anymore.
I hope they do!

That South Africa story was something else...first just sticks, then as time went on guns were involved, despite one guy saying in an interview there wasn't, then sexually assaulted, then a version saying she was hit in the face!! Then in that episode My crazy life, what happened to Neil's black eye he received, it showed him cooking just after and he had no black eye....!!

The horse must cost quite a bit to keep, stabling, food, more vets fees that she probably isn't paying...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Because she owns it. She said it’s scrap and doesn’t work, yet is raffling it?!? The horse isn’t an asset either.
She was clearly trying to wind up the professionals dealing with the case by highlighting the horse again.
She also knows full well she’s raising the cost of the case when she said “most of the cost is solicitors fees”.
This is 1 year before the selling for charity bobbins

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Morning, in parts of the doc I felt sorry for both Harvey and Katie, especially during the visit to the first residential. Harvey became distressed when he entered the classroom, he was very anxious about the door. I noticed that they had edited that segment, I don't think the self harming occurred at that moment, it was a different doorway from the original shot of the classroom. Anyway she then tried to remove him and he kicked at another door, the staff removed themselves from the situation and Katie who was in a wheelchair was left to deal with it. She actually had to call for Hannah to help her. There are lots of reasons for why staff would remove themselves, but it did make me feel a little sorry for her. But why edit?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every damn thing she does is about control. She has to control every single thing in her sad life. Why do people not see this? She is a seriously sick individual!
All this current interest is around her control of Harvey. She's so dumb, riding high, thinks she's popular & will be a permanent prime time fixture now. When it boils down to it everyone singing her praises actually loves Harvey. We all want the best for Harvey. It's Harvey everyone enjoys seeing. We want to see Harvey succeed & be happy. It's really not about her at all. Strip it away & she's still fake, a liar, a user, unlikeable, selfish, selling shite to make a quid, nowhere to live, slowly running out of options. She's just trying to spin everything as her idea, what she wants, she's happy blah, blah, blah. I still haven't seen 1 credible individual/celebrity speak out in her favour. It's just the round of TV shows that appeals to that certain type of person. I don't watch any of them because they make me cringe.

(I decided all this at 4am when I couldn't sleep 😁)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Here it is https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/5937134/katie... I fink... ah well i put in Kris Boyson pink vehicle...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Morning, in parts of the doc I felt sorry for both Harvey and Katie, especially during the visit to the first residential. Harvey became distressed when he entered the classroom, he was very anxious about the door. I noticed that they had edited that segment, I don't think the self harming occurred at that moment, it was a different doorway from the original shot of the classroom. Anyway she then tried to remove him and he kicked at another door, the staff removed themselves from the situation and Katie who was in a wheelchair was left to deal with it. She actually had to call for Hannah to help her. There are lots of reasons for why staff would remove themselves, but it did make me feel a little sorry for her. But why edit?
She didn't prepare him correctly for either visit as far as I could tell. Obviously there's no guarantee that situation could have been avoided. Maybe edited because it was a lengthy lead up to that point & obviously there was only an hour to get everything in 🤷. The thing is because she lies about every tiny detail constantly it's difficult to believe anything at all. If she was filmed on the loo having a dump, I'd be wondering if it was a real toilet & a real dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every damn thing she does is about control. She has to control every single thing in her sad life. Why do people not see this? She is a seriously sick individual!
All this current interest is around her control of Harvey. She's so dumb, riding high, thinks she's popular & will be a permanent prime time fixture now. When it boils down to it everyone singing her praises actually loves Harvey. We all want the best for Harvey. It's Harvey everyone enjoys seeing. We want to see Harvey succeed & be happy. It's really not about her at all. Strip it away & she's still fake, a liar, a user, unlikeable, selfish, selling shite to make a quid, nowhere to live, slowly running out of options. She's just trying to spin everything as her idea, what she wants, she's happy blah, blah, blah. I still haven't seen 1 credible individual/celebrity speak out in her favour. It's just the round of TV shows that appeals to that certain type of person. I don't watch any of them because they make me cringe.

Someone posted something quite recently an article where they interviewed that South American guy she was briefly married to. Leandro ? He said she was crazy and a nightmare. Far more inclined to believe him

Reactions: 9

I agree as her ByKatiePrice page has minimal interest. People want to see Harvey, not Katie.
Autism can be hereditary and looking at her behaviour, vocal tone and lack of empathy and self awareness I believe she is possible on the Autism spectrum. Be interesting to see how she will spin this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.