Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is back advertising Ketones again, but he is talking all weird
Tal
I have remembered something I heard years ago now - but leopards and spots etc. I was working for a firm which occasionally used a chauffeur service and it was run by a really lovely man who we got to know, and he then retired. At his retirement party I was grilling him for any celeb gossip and he was happy to share that the only person he would NEVER take a job from again was Katie Price - when Harvey was a baby he did an airport run with them and Katie left the back of the car in a dreadful state including dirty, unbagged nappies shoved under seats. How grim is that?!
Sadly doesn't surprise me in the least. Sorry but she is a dirty woman. Surprised she had spare nappies.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The KP now arse licking Sun... Greedy money making money the Sun Scum😡😑😑😑

Finally!!! Petition stalled newbies get signing and pass it on.. Prob won't do much but keep it in profile and make up those vile pair snarlπŸ˜†!!!!

I signed it, willingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry @nataliePL5. I cant see it, what do you mean weird? πŸ€”πŸ™‚
Can you see this?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can you see this?
yes, it's my lap top sound playing up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Done ages ago. Problem is the puppy was bought by Cole.
[/Q
Indeed I signed it months ago and very pi$$ed off now that Crawl has a puppy that he's the registered owner of. Definitely giving a fingers up to us animal-lovers via KP. She got baby Rolo for Princess just to annoy Emily but knowing full well she'd have to keep it herself! Pure evil.
I signed it, willingly!
Can you see this?
Nope, I can't see it. What is it about??

Reactions: 3
Can you see this?
Sorry DC I'm not on Instagram πŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He's advertising Ketones stuff again but without the necessary #Ad. He's been warned on loads of occasions.
I cannot understand why there is ANYONE advertising/promoting the sale of ketones ~ what are they meant to do and why take them? Ketones are a natural waste-by-product that kick in automatically during weight loss and starvation. When fat-burning occurs the body produces it anyway. It's what that smell is on your breath, and smells a lot like nail-varnish remover!

Reactions: 11
Something about him at the minute screams of losing control and he no likey.

I cannot understand why there is ANYONE advertising/promoting the sale of ketones ~ what are they meant to do and why take them? Ketones are a natural waste-by-product that kick in automatically during weight loss and starvation. When fat-burning occurs the body produces it anyway. It's what that smell is on your breath, and smells a lot like nail-varnish remover!
I've done keto several times, its amazing when I want to drop several pounds quickly. Have the wee sticks you pee on but it can go really wrong.
I did try taking ketones (Holland and barret) before I started keto but they had no effect, obviously because I wasn't following keto.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's a pyramid, sorry multi level marketing scheme for bang average "celebrities" like Cole. Think Danielle Lloyd, Natasha Hamilton, Calum Best etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Something about him at the minute screams of losing control and he no likey.

I've done keto several times, its amazing when I want to drop several pounds quickly. Have the wee sticks you pee on but it can go really wrong.
I did try taking ketones (Holland and barret) before I started keto but they had no effect, obviously because I wasn't following keto.
From time to time I go on a low carbohydrate regime which activates ketosis and yes, those wee sticks are a good indicator that its working.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.