Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Someone's trying really hard to clean up their image šŸ™„. Aaaaaaaand yet another promise of a donation to charity. Has any proof ever been seen of these donations she keeps making? Has any charity actually been named?
Sorry but that is filmed in one of the Mucky Mansion rooms - how come? Is this an old regurgitated article and she's now wearing newer fur items? You want to be careful Pink - squirrel fur was very common in the 1200's and onwards ;)

Katie is really going for it.

Just found this

Double negative - we know she did and has - how pissed was she on the ski slopes and other places? There's no point in saying anything truthful to her as she can't help lying and getting the timelines wrong.

Katie is really going for it.

Just found this

Funny since she was never IN the Priory in the first place.:poop:
That should be 'FURBAR' radio surely? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm trying to listen to this Stereo podcast she is doing, at the moment about 59 people max listening!!!!
It's already gone wrong once, which was hilarious.
She keeps interrupting Anna Kennedy to talk about her own situation, constantly bringing it back to herself and shouting loads again.
Plugged her Harvey and me show from the off.
Going on about trolling...and Harveyslaw, (said that Harveyslaw... is nearly finished....??) On about that couple again said that she is going to the court when the guy who shared the video is in court as a witness. She can't even pronounce half the words she is talking about, how on earth can she be a daytime tv host when she can't even say half the words....not sure how much longer I can stand to listen to her shouty voice.

She keeps trying to get Anna to do autism stuff on her You tube channel
I listened for a bit too. I felt the same as you. I gave up after the shouting and the interrupting became to much. šŸ˜•

Reactions: 7
I listened for a bit too. I felt the same as you. I gave up after the shouting and the interrupting became to much. šŸ˜•
You deserve a special šŸ„‡ - also reading through your increasingly sweary posts last night had me in hysterics - thank you. :D

• Haha
This is so wrong.

This is what happens when your mother fails to protect you and leaves you open to scumbags. She holds some responsibility. Scum will always exist and itā€™s a motherā€™s duty to protect.

Reactions: 8
Oh noooooo. One of my good friends has just posted this:

ā€˜Canā€™t fault @KatiePrice watching the BBC doc regarding her son Harvey. Quite awe inspiring and emotionalā€™

I have done my best to set the record straight!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
ATTENTION - NEW THREAD STARTED.

Enjoy people.

• Heart
I think
She can't remember her own lies....
I think at this point she should probably employ us, as we have far more TRUTHFUL knowledge of her life/lies than she ever will! But I guess we'd have to work for free because we certainly wouldn't get paid šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.