Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about him at the minute screams of losing control and he no likey.

I've done keto several times, its amazing when I want to drop several pounds quickly. Have the wee sticks you pee on but it can go really wrong.
I did try taking ketones (Holland and barret) before I started keto but they had no effect, obviously because I wasn't following keto.
I see no problem in undertaking a specific kind of diet, doctor-approved obvs. However, taking these supplements could surely be dangerous? I see it as some sort of weight loss for those who can't be arsed to eat less and move more. These miracle powders are not addressing the underlying unhealthy relationships some have with food.

Reactions: 9
I see no problem in undertaking a specific kind of diet, doctor-approved obvs. However, taking these supplements could surely be dangerous? I see it as some sort of weight loss for those who can't be arsed to eat less and move more. These miracle powders are not addressing the underlying unhealthy relationships some have with food.
Oh and don't start me on those z-lebs who pay £250 a month for a 'weight-loss' injection. Gemma Collins is bigger than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From time to time I go on a low carbohydrate regime which activates ketosis and yes, those wee sticks are a good indicator that its working.
I got a bit obsessed with it and my weight became a bit of a cause for concern, didn't feel hungry at all so I wasn't eating.
@liar liar yeah it is dangerous, I think the promotion of food supplements and diet products shouldn't be allowed on these platforms.

Reactions: 8
The best time for a new pair of jeans is now in his case. What a complete plank. I want a bloke who likes like an adult not a teenager.

I got a bit obsessed with it and my weight became a bit of a cause for concern, didn't feel hungry at all so I wasn't eating.
@liar liar yeah it is dangerous, I think the promotion of food supplements and diet products shouldn't be allowed on these platforms.
Yeah but you're OK now on your 'Bailey's' diet ;) - oh did ya see the KP and ferret @Pom Bear special just for you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it all over? Or is it what they want people to think?
I predict a new Sun article in the next few hours.

I did @liar liar it made my evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tal

Sadly doesn't surprise me in the least. Sorry but she is a dirty woman. Surprised she had spare nappies.
The filthy skank still wipes Harveys' nose and mouth on his T-shirt. You would think she'd at least carry some tissues with her, considering her own (cough cough) frequently powdered nose...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No Ads again on the promotion. Reported again to ASA.

Who in the hell does he think he is? Inarticulate bully, troll, threatener of people who have an opinion. Threatener of women. Dresses like Ali G. Complete muppet.

I literally cannot get my breath with this and from the twit that is Madeley
bleeping hell. David Beckham will be Sir David at this rate if these muppets are involved. Mind you, the only celebs supporting KP are Maderley and Katie Hopkins. Hardly A Listers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I literally cannot get my breath with this and from the twit that is Madeley
I can’t see people doing nominations and the select committee approving this. Maybe she will get a BAFTA next year! I must stop this! My predictions come to life!🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh and don't start me on those z-lebs who pay £250 a month for a 'weight-loss' injection. Gemma Collins is bigger than ever.
They're commending GC for losing 3 stone a week, lol. But when she was on Dancing On Ice t'other week I thought her hoist was creaking, groaning and fraying with the sheer weight of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see people doing nominations and the select committee approving this. Maybe she will get a BAFTA next year! I must stop this! My predictions come to life!🤣
I am coming round to superglue your fingers together so you cannot type such filth again :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
STOP IT NOW! NO MORE PREDICTIONS! Unless of course it involves her being held accountable for her debt & lies 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.