Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I have several tattoos, on my forearms especially. One thing you don’t do with a new tattoo is visit a swimming pool. A tattoo is basically an open wound. In the U.K. we have some alarming germs that reside in pools and hot tubs and our sea isn’t particularly clean. But Thailand? Thailnad standards of hygiene, no offence to the country, even the sea, god knows what is swimming about in there. Terrible idea to have a new tattoo in water.

As to poor vapid man child Coal. Well he is still under the influence of ‘glamour’. People noticing him now, camera men, free stuff. Every day looking on the internet to see what has been said about you. He gets an erection just reading about himself. Hes a bit long in the tooth to have not done anything with his life. He was ‘almost’ on Love Island. He didn’t really make it did he. His ‘infamy’ now, if he stays away from the police, he could scratch an invite onto the I’m a Celebrity get me out of here. Which would boil Skankys piss to volcanic measures. He has hitched his wagon to her star. But he is destroying her. Boyson for all his faults, gave a crap about Katie. Brought positivity to her life. Was liked by the kids, even tried to intervene with Harvey. But he bored her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Jwren

VIP Member
Still going....
I wish someone would hit that cretin with tenfold of 💩

PS. daddywood.roots you are a LIAR I just pulled your forged document off the internet and no one is defending SB you lowlife.
By the way Google is your friend, go look up the word ‘’sibling’ before you make yourself look even more of a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Winepig

VIP Member
@Reversible Octopus i hope you’re not feeling too alone today & you have people you can turn to . Ive been in your position and I was too ashamed to really let anybody know just how bad things had become . Not for the first time I wish there was an PM facility here x

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
This site is too damn addictive. I got weeding to do, yet here I am, brew in hand cracking up at these posts!

I LOVE IT!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!
Me too! I hate that word and never use it in real life. But on here, it flows as naturally as lying does to skanky

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
This spoof account has an excellent grasp of the Eglish language though - the truth is worser then you all thought

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry to quote my own post, but the more I think about this poor man's violation of privacy the more it annoys me. Most of us have had nights out that have resulted in us perhaps embarrassing ourselves. Imagine if he is a Brit and someone sees this story and knows him. Imagine if he normally has a respectable job? Perhaps working with young people, maybe he is a postmaster having his annual holiday or a bank manager. Maybe he has his own business - people judge and this poor bloke was minding his own business and looked like he was having the time of his life perfectly harmlessly. God, I do despise that sink wanker.
This is exactly what this vile pair are like though, very much 'Do as I say but not as I do'. They think it's ok to cackle and pick at others, just like that Fern did with that poor lady in the street at the Plasterclass, then when folks do it to them they don't like it & shout about 'trolling'.
News is you pair of fuckwits that the world doesn't work in the way you demand it to do, you can't have it all your own way one sided. Too many people like it these days, pick on others then when they stick up for themselves they turn it round & sit crying 'oh stop bullying me, you're nasty, my mental elf is suffering' bollocks. The pair of them want to shut up and disappear up their own chuffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ambrosie

VIP Member
What in the name of illiterate fuckery have I been reading these last few minutes?

I like it though. Carry on.

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I’m not sure what is going on with this individual, however, all I see is words on a piece of paper that I could have typed and printed myself. It’s as much proof as I’ve got that Father Christmas is real.

There are smatterings of known information to create an air of veracity, I recognise some parts from the Sun comments section back in 2020. Otherwise it looks to me like someone is doing either the usual pre trial victim PR, or the other story about to break was so horrendous that they are getting all the PR sympathy ducks in a row beforehand.

• Heart

Lildeaks

Pretty sure this is the same people who were causing trouble before on TikTok. I questioned why they couldn’t spell ‘Alves’ properly and why they would want to put all this info out there now and not ‘when she was safe’.
Got told they were three different people, loads of personal abuse and threats similar to what was mentioned last time and that ‘they’d bring me down’.
I couldn’t care less if they know who I am. I’m nobody. Quite who they think they’re ‘bringing’ down I’ve no idea. There’s also nothing to ‘bring down’. I barely post on tattle and have nothing to hide in my real life!
I’ve also been screenshotting the threats and abuse. Because I’m not a moron.

• Heart
  • Wow