Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A-Soul

VIP Member
First time on this thread so Hi to all. 👋
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Absolutely. Katona does not look like a 1950's Barbie doll that was thrown on a bonfire then pulled out as a blob of molten plastic. There is something altogther more Real about her because she makes no secret of her past problems AND she still has her children! Not like the skank at all :)
Exactly!

Reactions: 7

Caw1982

VIP Member
The posts are probably from someone on here.
Someone who is illiterate, over excited and ran out of Jeremy Kyle repeats to watch.
Ahhhh you can't get JK reruns. It's a daily cross I bear
I've been on these threads for ages and really enjoyed them, but this is starting to border on farce. Can we stop feeding the trolls :poop::poop::poop::poop:
🤷‍♀️ it's part of the fun! This is more crazy than normal. Let us live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

hustyvola

what is with the gutter slag insult? from someone who is barely literate, and spending their time creating fake court documents and then scribbling over them. living the high life clearly. i better stop dont want to be called a gutter slag. reporting it now, bore off.
That’s what she bought those cheap felt tips for then!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

celticguy47

PA might like this forged document concerning Princess, as you can see the person has taken it from the internet and added Princess name to suit her narrative. They are also to thick to understand that if it were to do with Carl it wouldn't have anything to do with sibling incest. If nothing else forgery of a document especially stating a child’s name and with regards to sexual assault is Police worthy. You will see the page number matches as well as the text that they haven’t scribbled out.

Are we saying the artist whose footage shouting roots could be doing this, as she‘s friend‘s with KP on IG, or is she just an innocent woman with her face being used?
Either way the artist should be contacted and by the Police as she’s either involved or being used.

As for the brave motherf*cker hiding behind their (daddywoods.roots) screen, you’re a sad little lowlife who hasn’t even the guts to show their face. So give it your best sweetie you will be found out because what you‘re doing is a serious criminal offence.
I found this on the net https://journals.scholarsportal.info/details/08975353/v24i0003/188_eirpiitstoi.xml&sub=all

• Wow
Reactions: 5

A-Soul

VIP Member
Read the wiki.. believe me, we don't hate her for no reason!
Where was it ever implied I didn’t hate her? I can have an opinion on her exes too can’t I? Doesn’t have to be either/or, neither as simplistic as good V evil. 🙄 I’ve already said she’s tenfold more vile than Peter, or shall I qualify that again for the third time?

Reactions: 4

A-Soul

VIP Member
💤💤💤💤💤💤
This thread is about Katie Price not Peter Andre
But he’s talked about on here frequently apparently? 🤔 As Katie’s ex and the Father of her two children? Are opinions on her past partners not spoken about here there then? That would be a first for a Tattle thread.

Reactions: 2
It’s the truth though, she’s a total failure as a mother.

Same! I think she has shown more restraint and dignity than I ever could, if throwing the odd shady post now and then makes her feel better then good for her.

Looks like that’s the plan! 😂
Surely she’s paying him now. First one a freebie then mates rates ? That amount , even scabby ones aren’t cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 1