Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Sorry to quote my own post, but the more I think about this poor man's violation of privacy the more it annoys me. Most of us have had nights out that have resulted in us perhaps embarrassing ourselves. Imagine if he is a Brit and someone sees this story and knows him. Imagine if he normally has a respectable job? Perhaps working with young people, maybe he is a postmaster having his annual holiday or a bank manager. Maybe he has his own business - people judge and this poor bloke was minding his own business and looked like he was having the time of his life perfectly harmlessly. God, I do despise that sink wanker.
It's my biggest fear of ever enjoying myself properly when I do go out. I don't care who's looking at the time as sometimes I like to "live in the moment", have fun and then everybody goes home.
It's the thought of some creep secretly recording me and then posting it on social media that makes me paranoid.
Ironically the creep here is the one who a few months ago, was wearing a shirt saying "online trolls should be prosecuted"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

plinky2

VIP Member
The only recent tea I have is that daddy woods is still living in CW house as far as I can see.
he also likes to wear jumpers with ‘CW’ on the front just so you are sure 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Spiderplant

VIP Member
It’s KFP herself, they’re having a laugh at tattles expense IMO. She has been known to create multiple fake accounts to lure people in and then threaten them!

• Heart

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Remember when Carol posted this, strange behaviour from someone who claim they love her
He has no love for her at all. She’s simply a way to infamy for him, although I think it was original good old fame but clearly infamy will do for him. This timeline of pics clearly shows her deterioration in front of our eyes, I’m sure he’s fast tracked this!
D83E3189-3A6D-4446-A348-29A579FFD2B2.jpeg

B0099E73-3162-49F4-AB4F-37C38CD944F9.jpeg

3E391E25-68BF-446D-A139-D401449965C3.jpeg

7851FA53-C02C-498D-A7EA-78FDDA5A0519.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I just wanted to reply to a poster on the other thread who gave some good advice with regards to having people like KP in your life but also coming from a different angle, then the thread closed 😱 so here goes.
I think it’s very sound advice. Unfortunately some of us adore these parents and many of us don’t know it’s narcism, or other MH issues often until much later, if ever. I appreciate they don’t deserve it. Mine was my father, I was a daddy’s girl, I love my mother dearly but my brother needed her time more being disabled and I completely understood that he was my world and likewise he adored our father.
It was very difficult for my mother to stand up to him and there wasn’t the help back then. He was never violent it was all mental abuse and the truth is she also loved him. Many people are in these situations and often feel sorry for the narcissist, no doubt because many have sob stories as KP has and often their partner wants to be the knight in shinning armour making it better for them, thinking they will change, they never do as they don‘t see any wrong in what they do. So anyone thinking KP will change if she gets a harsher punishment I think will be disappointed it’s not going to happen, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have a harsher punishment far from it, she certainly deserves it with all her driving offences.
It‘s very difficult to explain especially on paper and I appreciate I don’t know for sure but the glimpses I see of Princess you can see she adores her mother and perhaps Junior finds it easier to distance himself than Princess. I also recognise the games KP plays, like buying Princess a puppy that she so wants, then giving it away. It‘s all about control, you forever feel you’re on the end of a yo-yo. I wouldn’t be surprised if KP bought the puppy knowing PA didn’t want the responsibility of one himself but thought it would give her some control over his and Emily’s life, by forcing the puppy on them when she was on her holiday/travel shows and that would give her some sort of win in her head. When it didn’t work she took it out on Princess by giving her dog away. Who does that to a child they supposedly love certainly not a wonderful mother, it was beyond cruel.
Many of us who’ve had a narcissistic parent/partner/person in their life sadly know to well their traits and the control games they play.
I definitely think therapy is the way to go but sadly our NHS is under so much strain that’s easier said than done but there are some private places out there that charge a minimal amount. One thing I think that’s very important is anyone in these situations it’s not your fault, you’ve done nothing wrong it’s them and that’s so important to hold onto.
Sending love and hugs to all who need it 💕
Also KP is still a c*nt, god I hate that word but sometimes needs must! 😉
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
That fella in the bar is probably living his best life, you can bet he's not squatting selling pics of his rusty balloon knot or trying to flog shitty looking eyelashes, pair of fuckwits both of em.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lildeaks

It’s definitely KFP and SB, that’s their MO!
I literally couldn’t give a flying fuck. I don’t post anything incendiary, just smatterings of comments on a very occasional basis. I pointed out they were abusing and threatening me for asking the same questions anyone else would.
That then became ‘we know who you are!’ Like it’s some kind of threat! I pointed out im some random bird who likes reading gossip, and im not sure who they think they’re bringing down….im hardly some criminal internet mastermind!

• Haha
  • Wow

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
I totally understand Where she is coming from , as the only person that celebrated my daughter's birthday yday , which will leave me short for rest of month , while her cunt moneybags father is off smoking his crack n renting properties out on sly.
It’s the truth though, she’s a total failure as a mother.

Same! I think she has shown more restraint and dignity than I ever could, if throwing the odd shady post now and then makes her feel better then good for her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
The post about sinkboy wasn't making sense to me as I didn't realise it was a screenshot. Now that I've seen the video.. 2 things
1) I hate it when people film strangers and post it online. It's so disrespectful and cruel. Just because it's in public, the stranger still didnt ask for it to be filmed and go viral.
2) is this supposed to be the gruesome twosome "working"? He couldnt have squatted at home and got skanky to take pics??

• Haha
  • Sad

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
First time on this thread so Hi to all. 👋
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢
Oooh, this thread really is taking a turn today. If you read on here you would know exactly what is thought to PA - and that's a bloody brilliant dad to his kids that KFP abandoned in her search for eternal happiness with Sink Boy.

• Heart
  • Haha