Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Post decking 💦✊🏻? Look at those massive 9 likes 😂🤣 You must be raking it in SB 😂 Talking of rakes, there’s a suggestion for your Only Fan…
557BC555-EB4C-4825-81C9-134046B7D20E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Said it from my first impression of Sink-Boy, he’s a nasty vile, bulling, piece of 💩 One of those dreadful men who harasses and name-calls people on a night out, and then just says “it’s banter”. Met your type all my life, absolute wankers one and all, these men. Do find it kinda funny Skanky is stuck with this extremely thick thug of a man, she chooses to stay with a man with no redeeming features, no sympathy from me Skank, as many of us have said, her deterioration since she met him is shocking, he is certainly enabling, even encouraging her decline.

I‘ve often questioned why he is bringing her down, as he‘s finished as a zeleb when they split, which they will one day, he’s a charmless personality free idiot, with absolutely no talent for even the lowest dregs of the reality tv crowd gigs. Why he doing this I ask myself. Conclusion I’ve come to is the same as that old tale about the frog and the scorpion, "A scorpion asks a frog to carry him over a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, both would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog then agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. The frog asks the scorpion why, ”It’s my nature” replies the scorpion….Sink-Boy is that scorpion, I genuinely think it’s in his nature to be a cruel bully to others, a throughly nasty piece of work, her family hate him for big reasons, and all his social media from the past has been scrubbed, with little known about his past. He is hiding stuff, bad stuff. When her big fall from grace cometh as Skanky heads ever downward, he will go with her. I will celebrate the day he f*cks off, the man is a bloody menacing thug, can you tell, I’m not too keen on him. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Michelle! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I know some folk don't like her making the passive aggressive insta posts, but I have to say, in her shoes, i'd be fuming, too. I bet she's had those two kids upset and asking why, yet again, they can't see their "mum" on their usual Wednesday visits. How do you tell kids she's off on another jolly for absolutely no good reason, other than to wank on a hotel balcony. The memes show restraint....i'd fly out to Bangkok and pull those grubby strips of nylon out her scalp!!

• Heart
Aw, thanks very much, folks! I had a mini panic attack for a second when I saw people "mentioning" me. I thought "shit, what have I done now". :LOL: I'm glad it's a title win. lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Lovely Rosie, I'm sure someone has replied to this already but I'm on catch-up after having to work today to make up for all the hours I spend here during the week. They were in a bar and there was a man, clearly off his head (probably a combo of drink and perhaps drugs) and SB was filming him. The poll was to ask if he should join him in dancing.

This raises two questions for me - firstly if I was out with my partner I wouldn't be spending ages filming some guy to post on the gram, secondly, if I was having a lovely time on holiday I could think of better things to post but most importantly, what a violation of his privacy.

They are sad boring twats who have no content to post and probably thought this was the most exciting thing they have seen. I can hear Screechy saying to Twat, go on babe, put up a poll, that will do your engagement the world of good and we will have Wishdotcom wanting us to promote their high-end stuff.

Fucking twunts.
Sorry to quote my own post, but the more I think about this poor man's violation of privacy the more it annoys me. Most of us have had nights out that have resulted in us perhaps embarrassing ourselves. Imagine if he is a Brit and someone sees this story and knows him. Imagine if he normally has a respectable job? Perhaps working with young people, maybe he is a postmaster having his annual holiday or a bank manager. Maybe he has his own business - people judge and this poor bloke was minding his own business and looked like he was having the time of his life perfectly harmlessly. God, I do despise that sink wanker.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

DC16

VIP Member
PA might like this forged document concerning Princess, as you can see the person has taken it from the internet and added Princess name to suit her narrative. They are also to thick to understand that if it were to do with Carl it wouldn't have anything to do with sibling incest. If nothing else forgery of a document especially stating a child’s name and with regards to sexual assault is Police worthy. You will see the page number matches as well as the text that they haven’t scribbled out.

Are we saying the artist whose footage shouting roots could be doing this, as she‘s friend‘s with KP on IG, or is she just an innocent woman with her face being used?
Either way the artist should be contacted and by the Police as she’s either involved or being used.

As for the brave motherf*cker hiding behind their (daddywoods.roots) screen, you’re a sad little lowlife who hasn’t even the guts to show their face. So give it your best sweetie you will be found out because what you‘re doing is a serious criminal offence.
100% SB did NOTHING to Princess.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
It's funny to read that so many other posters here don't use the c-word irl, I don't at all...I know, me the potty mouthed one!
I use it on here though in regards to skanky...it just flows and sums her up in one word. It's easy once you try. Cunt, cunt cunttuty, cunt🤣 Anyway a poem about the cunt😁

There was a woman called Price,
Who was rather not very nice.
Her boyfriends a runt
and she is a CUNT
and looks like she's riddled with lice🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
What a crock of shit. The most glaring bit, none of it is pricey fault, she is a victim. Ok hun etc. She wasn't cut out of the car either, the fella who found her helped her out. One thing though, 100% the mm will be burgled by idiots looking for the money. The amounts mentioned are total bullshit, she was never worth 45 million it's well known the journo who wrote it put the decimal point in the wrong place. He's never been charged with attempted murder, another lie. And if the police are investigating, would they think it's ok for her to go to Thailand on holiday with the murderer?!!
This account is an idiot shit stirring.

• Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
How do the media not see the truth about this Skank. She is and always has been a vile self centred cow. She has never cared about her partners and even less about her kids. I got divorced in 1981 when my son was not quite 2, I made it a mission in my life to see him at least twice a week, my ex did everything in her power to stop this and to make things damn awkward, I would not give in despite all the problems it caused me and even in my relationships. Luckily I found a woman who supported and encouraged me in my relationship with my son. He is now 43 I still have regular contact with him and my 2 grandkids and he has not spoken to his mother for over 5 years. I feel vindicated but it has never been easy as she is just like skank. KP has done everything she can to alienate her ex partners but it has backfired. Why do the media not support them instead of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

KS20

Can someone bring me up to speed? I'm dealing with my own slapgate and it seems really difficult to catch up. Fractured eye socket, broken nose and very very bruised. Very frightened.

All mine, and no makeup..

Makes me hate her more. I was assaulted and I'm hurt and if she lied I hope she fucking burns.
Jesus I'm sorry to hear this. I know nothing I can say will change what has happened to you but I hope you have someone or support

• Heart
Reactions: 46