Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I bet you do MrsC! Give 'em hell! I'm curious now though as to what you do?
Im a toolmaker, precision engineering. I live in my boilersuit. The young whippersnapper needs a good education. All my apprentices have gone on to do well. I can crack this nut too just with a bit of time. I remember one one manager trying to show off and I explained why something couldn't be done in the timescale he wanted. I had the top half of my boilersuit tied around my waist and he kept looking at my jugs. I said firstly don't try and outsmart me you don't have the neurons and secondly my face is up here. They don't talk. We are not in a lapdancing bar we are in the workplace and it's highly inappropriate. The guys in the workshop were high fiving me and said fuck me, you put him in his place. I said I've got no time for misogynistic bastards. Im as skilled in my field as he is in his. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Careful. You're giving him ideas for his next OF post 🤣🤢🤮
Dearest Carl

I am so pleased to hear you are branching out on your only fans account. I was wondering if you could spice things up a bit?

I would love to see a toilet brush (bristle side up) stuffed up your arse. Then would you be so kind to go asparagus picking dressed up as a kangaroo?

I would be happy to subscribe to this for 29p for a lifetime membership.

Please let me know as soon as possible as my universal credits are being swallowed up with drink, drugs, Maccie d's and those gorgeous sliders your misses posted yesterday.

Love and kisses

Brah xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Absolutely, he’s a vile wanker and has proven it many times. Although his eyes are filtered to fuck along with the rest of his face 😂
Remember when KP used to bang on about he was the best looking guy she had ever been with. Like that was never true even if he looked like the filters? Mind you you never hear them say a thing about ecah other these days. Just looks like the worst relationship in existence. She was awful about AR and the things he liked to get up to yet this guy is sticking his finger up his arse for pennies on OF? I don't get it at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Bit of a random post but something that just clicked.. I think I know why I detest SB more and more everyday.
Apart from the obvious smugness, attitude, posing, thinking he's God's gift and fame hungry beyond belief.. it's his total disinterest in skanks kids. I know it shouldn't bother me but it does, more so I think when people say what an amazing mum she is when that couldn't be further from the truth. She has clearly put SB above her children's happiness and wellbeing, how can anyone call that a good mum ffs.

Kris, although a little in love with himself he was likeable, he cared about her kids, especially Harvey, involved them in their lives together. Same with Kieran, took the kids on as his own.

Whereas SB seems to enjoy the freedom of just her n him, no kids getting in the way. 6 holidays so far this year and no kids? It's actually in his interest and favour to not be allowed around her kids, I bet it suits him to a T and she happily goes along with it.

Good mum? What a laugh

• Heart

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Morning lovely Krusties!

First and foremost, I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been through @Reversible Octopus sending you all my love and support via the interweb ❤❤

Todays SB OnlyFan update. What a crazy fool 🤣 Sorry if I’ve put you off your breakfast 🤢

29D52A90-5C76-4C0A-AA37-5D3E90A0B345.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

DC16

VIP Member
Oh guys, your overwhelming support has brought me to tears. That's why I love it here. We aren't nasty or trolls or whatever outside folk think. We're a team round here.

That's the thing. When someone is assaulted genuinely it's devasating. My whole world is destroyed. If I could laugh without crying I would. I'm just can't support her. I am now more incensed to take her down.

I did report it. 💗
I hope you are ok @Reversible Octopus 🤗 big hugs to you 😘

I’ve tried to find out more about the ☕ but to no avail. So I think in future if we are told about a story coming out, we don’t get excited, as it seems it’s like the court cases. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please hurry up karma, I’m getting inpatient now! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
He wouldn't be doing that if it was his sidekick off her box getting into one of his borrowed flash motors and pissing herself
Wanky is just a nasty little bully who only picks on weak people, one day Woodsy your going to pick on the wrong person, and get seven kinds of shit kicked out of you. Now bugger off and take a few more pics of your bare arse, to earn a few pennies, you sad bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha

ThePelican

First time on this thread so Hi to all. 👋
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢
He got together with her because her father (also a doctor) was treating him for (if I remember correctly) throat problems. He knew her for a while before they started dating.

DC16

VIP Member
Make sure you don’t follow the account….it could be to out you…

• Heart
Reactions: 43

PTMe

Chatty Member
I never trusted KSR. Always found something really off about her, even when I was in camp KP. I think she's an absolute fruit loop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sandy B

Well it's clear KSR is feeding me a great big pile of shi*
Not to worry Nikki, you posted the info in good faith. Maybe the timing of the article is not right at the moment and they will use it when they are ready or maybe they have legal issues x

• Heart
Reactions: 42