Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post decking 💦✊🏻? Look at those massive 9 likes 😂🤣 You must be raking it in SB 😂 Talking of rakes, there’s a suggestion for your Only Fan… View attachment 1385609
There really is something quite disturbing/disquieting about this man. In fact, I find him quite menacing, although I can't put my finger on it (although he'd probably like me to....)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!
Me too! I hate that word and never use it in real life. But on here, it flows as naturally as lying does to skanky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Never gets old seeing this true image! What a day that was- her in the nuns habit and this classic image!
Oh I know. I felt SO empowered by that entire event. The way she professed to 'embrace her body as opposed to giving it away....'

• Haha
  • Wow
Blimey. That made me take in a short gasp of air. I'm still trying to rearrange my chin so that I can close my mouth and I can breathe safely through my nose again....
Bet she wasn’t struggling to breathe through her nose that day! That’s a fair few sniff bags deep!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blimey. That made me take in a short gasp of air. I'm still trying to rearrange my chin so that I can close my mouth and I can breathe safely through my nose again....
It's a bit early for Halloween masks 😂That scared the bejesus out of me 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just wanted to reply to a poster on the other thread who gave some good advice with regards to having people like KP in your life but also coming from a different angle, then the thread closed 😱 so here goes.
I think it’s very sound advice. Unfortunately some of us adore these parents and many of us don’t know it’s narcism, or other MH issues often until much later, if ever. I appreciate they don’t deserve it. Mine was my father, I was a daddy’s girl, I love my mother dearly but my brother needed her time more being disabled and I completely understood that he was my world and likewise he adored our father.
It was very difficult for my mother to stand up to him and there wasn’t the help back then. He was never violent it was all mental abuse and the truth is she also loved him. Many people are in these situations and often feel sorry for the narcissist, no doubt because many have sob stories as KP has and often their partner wants to be the knight in shinning armour making it better for them, thinking they will change, they never do as they don‘t see any wrong in what they do. So anyone thinking KP will change if she gets a harsher punishment I think will be disappointed it’s not going to happen, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have a harsher punishment far from it, she certainly deserves it with all her driving offences.
It‘s very difficult to explain especially on paper and I appreciate I don’t know for sure but the glimpses I see of Princess you can see she adores her mother and perhaps Junior finds it easier to distance himself than Princess. I also recognise the games KP plays, like buying Princess a puppy that she so wants, then giving it away. It‘s all about control, you forever feel you’re on the end of a yo-yo. I wouldn’t be surprised if KP bought the puppy knowing PA didn’t want the responsibility of one himself but thought it would give her some control over his and Emily’s life, by forcing the puppy on them when she was on her holiday/travel shows and that would give her some sort of win in her head. When it didn’t work she took it out on Princess by giving her dog away. Who does that to a child they supposedly love certainly not a wonderful mother, it was beyond cruel.
Many of us who’ve had a narcissistic parent/partner/person in their life sadly know to well their traits and the control games they play.
I definitely think therapy is the way to go but sadly our NHS is under so much strain that’s easier said than done but there are some private places out there that charge a minimal amount. One thing I think that’s very important is anyone in these situations it’s not your fault, you’ve done nothing wrong it’s them and that’s so important to hold onto.
Sending love and hugs to all who need it 💕
Also KP is still a c*nt, god I hate that word but sometimes needs must! 😉
So true….
Perhaps I am so interested in KP as I see some of my own mother narcissist traits & the damage KP does to those around her. It is the kids I feel for but at least they have stable homes without her around which she basically isn’t much these days.

It will be interesting how the kids relationships change as they become adults. Like all of us with a narcissistic parent they will always be your parent but as an adult u chose how much of a relationship u want to retain.
For me it’s a 5 min excruciating phone call to her every 3 months. My mother doesn’t even deserve that though !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!
Absolutely right there! Skank & SB just cause the very worst of me to explode which includes a tirade of Anglo-Saxon expletives that normally never emerge - theres just something about these CUNTS that makes That Word the only one appropriate for the rage they inspire.

So despite all the heavy-duty filters on there look at the furrows under her eyes going towards the snout
1656758861313.png

• Haha
I just wanted to reply to a poster on the other thread who gave some good advice with regards to having people like KP in your life but also coming from a different angle, then the thread closed 😱 so here goes.
I think it’s very sound advice. Unfortunately some of us adore these parents and many of us don’t know it’s narcism, or other MH issues often until much later, if ever. I appreciate they don’t deserve it. Mine was my father, I was a daddy’s girl, I love my mother dearly but my brother needed her time more being disabled and I completely understood that he was my world and likewise he adored our father.
It was very difficult for my mother to stand up to him and there wasn’t the help back then. He was never violent it was all mental abuse and the truth is she also loved him. Many people are in these situations and often feel sorry for the narcissist, no doubt because many have sob stories as KP has and often their partner wants to be the knight in shinning armour making it better for them, thinking they will change, they never do as they don‘t see any wrong in what they do. So anyone thinking KP will change if she gets a harsher punishment I think will be disappointed it’s not going to happen, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have a harsher punishment far from it, she certainly deserves it with all her driving offences.
It‘s very difficult to explain especially on paper and I appreciate I don’t know for sure but the glimpses I see of Princess you can see she adores her mother and perhaps Junior finds it easier to distance himself than Princess. I also recognise the games KP plays, like buying Princess a puppy that she so wants, then giving it away. It‘s all about control, you forever feel you’re on the end of a yo-yo. I wouldn’t be surprised if KP bought the puppy knowing PA didn’t want the responsibility of one himself but thought it would give her some control over his and Emily’s life, by forcing the puppy on them when she was on her holiday/travel shows and that would give her some sort of win in her head. When it didn’t work she took it out on Princess by giving her dog away. Who does that to a child they supposedly love certainly not a wonderful mother, it was beyond cruel.
Many of us who’ve had a narcissistic parent/partner/person in their life sadly know to well their traits and the control games they play.
I definitely think therapy is the way to go but sadly our NHS is under so much strain that’s easier said than done but there are some private places out there that charge a minimal amount. One thing I think that’s very important is anyone in these situations it’s not your fault, you’ve done nothing wrong it’s them and that’s so important to hold onto.
Sending love and hugs to all who need it 💕
Also KP is still a c*nt, god I hate that word but sometimes needs must! 😉
Well said. My dad has narc traits, anxiety and OCD personality disorder and can be very emotionally manipulative. I'm the only one in my family who has 'told him off' as he put it and stood up to him and pointed out he behaves like a child, he acted like a toddler, crying and stamp his feet! The very first time I did it I was in my 30s! My mother is very dependent on him and has been well trained over the years to give in to his emotional bullying, such as moving house multiple times when she didn't want to. My partner thought his difficult behaviour was probably just autistic traits until we went on a big family holiday where my dad made the atmosphere horrific for everyone and we all had to sneak out of the house to get away from him :oops:. I've said at times I would have nothing to do with him if it wasn't for my mum . I also now understand how some of my dad's behaviour and mental illness impacted me as a teen and early 20s, being constantly told you're not good enough, being conditioned not to speak up for yourself etc. It can result in complex PTSD and depression. I was robbed of chances to do certain things as was my sister. I'm mostly over it now though, at some point you've got to try and take control of the crap hand you may have been dealt. My dad's father was also a narcissistic shite who enjoyed killing people in the war and believed he was very special, he used to send 'art' and plays to all the papers and BBC which were all hilariously shite 🤪

There's also an abusive narc mother married into my family and her impact on kids, inlaws and elderly relatives has been astounding. The amount of people she has affected is sickening, police have been involved but a bit like Teflon Kate she has got away with various incidents, including an assault in public, because members of the family won't make statements against her. One of her children is an adult now and has disowned her. So those are some of the reasons I also hate what KP gets away with. The amount of emotional damage she has caused to
others is huge and people need to be educated about this sort of emotional abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.