Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nurse, binfest is out of bed again!*

* Other rubbish trolls are available, step away from the cooking sherry dear, yes you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Met KP when she was with the toe bleeping Dane Bowers at a music roadshow circa late 1999/early 2000. She was so beautiful up close. Really hard to believe she’s turned her face into a building site, and her body into an American Football playing fullback.

Does anyone else remember when she turned up on the Girls Aloud documentary series in the mid 00’s and Cheryl even said she was jealous of KP’s looks/body? She had a chance to age beautifully like her own Mother did in her 40s/50s/60s but her sense of wanting to compete with younger models has left her disfigured. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
PA might like this forged document concerning Princess, as you can see the person has taken it from the internet and added Princess name to suit her narrative. They are also to thick to understand that if it were to do with Carl it wouldn't have anything to do with sibling incest. If nothing else forgery of a document especially stating a child’s name and with regards to sexual assault is Police worthy. You will see the page number matches as well as the text that they haven’t scribbled out.

Are we saying the artist whose footage shouting roots could be doing this, as she‘s friend‘s with KP on IG, or is she just an innocent woman with her face being used?
Either way the artist should be contacted and by the Police as she’s either involved or being used.

As for the brave motherf*cker hiding behind their (daddywoods.roots) screen, you’re a sad little lowlife who hasn’t even the guts to show their face. So give it your best sweetie you will be found out because what you‘re doing is a serious criminal offence.
I found this on the net https://journals.scholarsportal.info/details/08975353/v24i0003/188_eirpiitstoi.xml&sub=all

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Definitely a wind up that account! Gone from saying Kate to I. Posting my post 😂😂😂 the only gutter slag round here is you - get a bleeping grip of your life. Slightly disappointed about the no ‘tea’ situation today, then again it’s KFP so things are never quiet for long.
Off for a lovely Sunday roast now with my OH. Happy Sunday Krusties, tomorrow is a new week ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Me too, I was wondering how long it would take the cretin 😂🤣🤣

Oh dear daddywoods-roots did I hurty your feelings LIAR 🧐
....and it’s ‘butt’ you utter moron. 😂🤣🤣

Here’s proof of your forged document just in case you missed it daddywoods-roots and ‘sibling’ is a brother or sister you cretin.

As for ‘suck my dick’ I hope for PA’s sake especially as she’s been dragged into it, this is not someone close to home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Met KP when she was with the toe bleeping Dane Bowers at a music roadshow circa late 1999/early 2000. She was so beautiful up close. Really hard to believe she’s turned her face into a building site, and her body into an American Football playing fullback.

Does anyone else remember when she turned up on the Girls Aloud documentary series in the mid 00’s and Cheryl even said she was jealous of KP’s looks/body? She had a chance to age beautifully like her own Mother did in her 40s/50s/60s but her sense of wanting to compete with younger models has left her disfigured. 😬
Vanity, no sympathy here. She could have used her looks back then to plan for her future but instead she got it all so wrong. We all make mistakes but she never learned or grew from hers hence why she keeps repeating and making the same mistakes over n over getting worse with every passing year...

Until she admits her mistakes, faults and stops blaming everybody else she'll never find peace or be happy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.