Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I was wondering how long it would take the cretin 😂🤣🤣

Oh dear daddywoods-roots did I hurty your feelings LIAR 🧐
....and it’s ‘butt’ you utter moron. 😂🤣🤣

As for ‘suck my dick’ I really hope for PA’s sake this is not KP behind the account.
It's *butt *you're *happens *cost *friends *their
And of course *worse (worser sounds.. well worser!) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Met KP when she was with the toe bleeping Dane Bowers at a music roadshow circa late 1999/early 2000. She was so beautiful up close. Really hard to believe she’s turned her face into a building site, and her body into an American Football playing fullback.

Does anyone else remember when she turned up on the Girls Aloud documentary series in the mid 00’s and Cheryl even said she was jealous of KP’s looks/body? She had a chance to age beautifully like her own Mother did in her 40s/50s/60s but her sense of wanting to compete with younger models has left her disfigured. 😬
She was very beautiful when she was younger and she must look back at old photos and wish that she hadn’t gone down the route of all this surgery which was unnecessary. Seeing the youth and beauty of PA must be a constant reminder of the looks she has lost. She reminds me of the bitter twisted sister in the film “ whatever happened to baby Jane”.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
First time on this thread so Hi to all. 👋
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢
He got together with her because her father (also a doctor) was treating him for (if I remember correctly) throat problems. He knew her for a while before they started dating.

Reactions: 44
I think the interesting thing about mysterious daddy posts, is that they have not brought these very serious accusations to Carl’s insta directly.
Cole has a few rabid defenders on there.Why not go crazy on there?
Maybe even Cole himself could shoot these accusations down?

Reactions: 14

Oooh, this thread really is taking a turn today. If you read on here you would know exactly what is thought to PA - and that's a bloody brilliant dad to his kids that KFP abandoned in her search for eternal happiness with Sink Boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

You are derailing. This isn't a Pete bashing thread. This is anti skank.
Pete's given those children a happy, stable home from a skank who chose men, drugs, surgery and holidays over her children and exploits them every chance she gets.
Read the room ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Wrong thread @A-Soul

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was very beautiful when she was younger and she must look back at old photos and wish that she hadn’t gone down the route of all this surgery which was unnecessary. Seeing the youth and beauty of PA must be a constant reminder of the looks she has lost. She reminds me of the bitter twisted sister in the film “ whatever happened to baby Jane”.
Hah! Love that film! #I’ve written a letter to Daddy, his address is heaven above.#

Could totally see KP ending up in a derelict mansion thinking she can usurp the beautiful Princess, and have another shot of fame by reclaiming her Page 3 youth with her ‘talents’…

Oh wait, that’s the present isn’t it? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Daddy roots calls her skank and then says they're speaking on her behalf... is she ok with her supporter calling her a skank?
I mean I know you should call a spade a spade and all that but....
"we was awaiting for Carl". Ye Gods....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh just another quick one.. so she apparently has a Monzo account, as well as HSBC and I’ve seen on one of her more recent ‘shows’ her paying with a ‘starling’ turquoise coloured debit card. I only know this as I have one 😂 I’m not that sad. Multiple banks to spread her cash out? @DC16 not sure if something to note or if I’m going crazy.

sending love @Reversible Octopus. Not long myself gone through a similar situation and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Things will get better, I promise ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s the truth though, she’s a total failure as a mother.

Same! I think she has shown more restraint and dignity than I ever could, if throwing the odd shady post now and then makes her feel better then good for her.

Looks like that’s the plan! 😂
Surely she’s paying him now. First one a freebie then mates rates ? That amount , even scabby ones aren’t cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.