Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Katie price just not retire? Retire you desperate old woman. We know you or you're moron pals read this
Retire ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apologies guys. Just been reading the Peter thread and came to my own conclusions. First time Skanky reader/poster, so I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

EDIT: Ah, it seems the mid 30’s Andre only picked the teenage Emily in his sports car from University for their first date. My bad!

Reactions: 13
Oh bleeping hell. I’m gonna get done with neglecting my kids with 4 hours of tea to catch up on! Wtf is going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First time on this thread so Hi to all. 👋
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢
💤💤💤💤💤💤
This thread is about Katie Price not Peter Andre

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I like unconventional though. I love this man. He's a keeper. He's no tart. He winces when women with thick make up and are scantily clad go near him. He bleeping hates it. He said I'm going to take you out when you're up to it. I said can I wear my boilersuit because I have more of them than dresses. He said wear what you want. I don't care as long as I treat you. I have a lovely dress he knows nothing about and nice perfume. I'm going to surprise him and make a massive effort. My beautician friend will do some subtle make up for me
A definite keeper, Mrs C!😉. Hope that day comes soon. You both deserve it. Unlike KP who recently dates losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Daddy roots calls her skank and then says they're speaking on her behalf... is she ok with her supporter calling her a skank?
I mean I know you should call a spade a spade and all that but....
And now...they're actually her! Enough for me, I'm getting back to Dr Strange and his Multiverse of Madness, somehow things make sense and seem more believable there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apologies guys. Just been reading the Peter thread and came to my own conclusions. First time Skanky reader/poster, so I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

EDIT: Ah, it seems the mid 30’s Andre only picked the teenage Emily in his sports car from University for their first date. My bad!
She was 20...

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Read the wiki.. believe me, we don't dislike her for no reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
First time on this thread so Hi to all. 👋
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢
Funny how you've popped up from nowhere after today's antics and the recent PA bashing on tictock and FB

• Wow
Reactions: 27
💤💤💤💤💤💤
This thread is about Katie Price not Peter Andre
But he’s talked about on here frequently apparently? 🤔 As Katie’s ex and the Father of her two children? Are opinions on her past partners not spoken about here there then? That would be a first for a Tattle thread.

Reactions: 2
This person is so crazy. The evolution of the posts is insane.

During my ‘correspondence’ with this person Firstly they ‘outed’ themselves as Ryan. They sent me a ‘photo’ of themselves as him. Which was a photo of him taken in a mirror. So literally taken from anywhere.

When I queried why they couldn’t spell Jessica Alves and spelled it wrong twice I got called a pleb. I queried why you would put all this out there before she was ‘safe’ and that’s where the insults started and random ‘BOYAKA’ tit over and over which I said I had no idea what they meant.
Then started the ‘I know who you are’. When I pointed out I’m no one and I don’t know who they think they’re ‘bringing’ down, all of a sudden this person was Kate and Chelsea and not Ryan.

I asked why if it was Kate she was posting all about her hidden millions the person did the shouty caps lock saying ‘go tell the creditors’. I pointed out Boris Becker got jailed for hiding money. I then blocked and reported as I couldn’t be fucked carrying on with the nonsense. After screenshotting it all.

Amidst all of this I was called a slut, told to sort my roots, told to duck my mum and to die of cancer.

The escalation of fury and anger and threats and change of ‘person’ writing it was quick and bizarre.

It’s extremely similar in tone and escalation as previous stories from members on here where they’ve been roped in by ‘anti Price’ stories which have then become the ‘we know who you are, we’ll bring you down’ extreme insults and personal threats. It’s clearly the same person who has been doing this all along. I have no idea who they are, but they’re bloody mad.

Ironically if it was true- the pure vitriol and nasty language used to anyone asking perfectly valid questions means anything written now is just being laughed at.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.