Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ ... The state of her 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 No backgrid credit either ... Probably can't afford them anymore ... Courtesy of Carol Cam 🤣🤣🤣
They are so staged these pictures. They haven't even tried to make them look like pap pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Finally an ‘active member’. Buzzing to have been promoted 😂 what level is next? I may have a gin to celebrate tonight.
Well Known is next I believe. I’m working towards my VIP for my one year Tattle anniversary which happens to be the anniversary of Slapgate and my birthday to boot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What in the name of illiterate fuckery have I been reading these last few minutes?

I like it though. Carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Still going....
I wish someone would hit that cretin with tenfold of 💩

PS. daddywood.roots you are a LIAR I just pulled your forged document off the internet and no one is defending SB you lowlife.
By the way Google is your friend, go look up the word ‘’sibling’ before you make yourself look even more of a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well, that was fun wasn’t it.
Kp and Cole could have been dragged away in chains to a Thai jail and we would have missed it.
Some of those posts were hilarious, but some were disturbing and dangerous.
However, I enjoy the thought of Kp and Cole hiding all £35 million of their Only Fans profits( in used fivers), under the floorboards of the MM.
Very used fivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey! daddy roots woods, seeing you are so close to KP why does she wear those heeled crocs in public? Genuine question…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.