Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Phlegm would be a fair summary. Greeny, greyish, yellowy, stringy snot. Then again he has been up KFP's tunnel so what can we expect? I reckon he got off lightly and it wasn't radioactive, glow in the dark jizz.
We will soon no doubt hear what it's like if he carries on in the daylight outside, snail porridge probably 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That indicates it's pure bollocks, If CW abused a child it wouldn't be incest and nothing like that would be mentioned in a police report. It's very warped to mention it.

View attachment 1388820
It looks like the document may possibly have been doctored from one involving the court case between Skanky and AR….it looks like Reid above the Andre….and they’ve just added crap to it before they scribbled? 🤔

Reactions: 11

JaynieDay

VIP Member
It’s the rainy season in Thailand that’s why there’s no one on the beach, I thought the light was dull. Why would anyone go to Thailand in the middle of the rainy season?

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I like unconventional though. I love this man. He's a keeper. He's no tart. He winces when women with thick make up and are scantily clad go near him. He fucking hates it. He said I'm going to take you out when you're up to it. I said can I wear my boilersuit because I have more of them than dresses. He said wear what you want. I don't care as long as I treat you. I have a lovely dress he knows nothing about and nice perfume. I'm going to surprise him and make a massive effort. My beautician friend will do some subtle make up for me
A definite keeper, Mrs C!😉. Hope that day comes soon. You both deserve it. Unlike KP who recently dates losers.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Its certainly quite a pad.... Quite tasteful in places too.....
The pool is great.
The rest (personal opinion!) is meh. Then again I don't like modern houses.

I like nosing online at local big houses (sooooo many in the villages around Leeds, mostly footballers') and they look like one big house, identical.

I'm waiting for Gareth Southgate to invite me for tea so I can have a nosy around his stunning home. I doubt there's any grey velour or mirrored furniture in there.

If there is please don't tell me, let me live in my fantasy where it's full of waistcoats and antiques.
😎

I'm not a Katona fan by any means and OF's isn't and would never be my thing but the pictures I have seen of her I think she looks good! A normal, womanly, curvy body! Yes the boobs are fake but look very natural compared to Skanks. I guess this is the appeal! I think, as many others have said, that we have moved on from the plastic, rock hard tits look which can only be a good thing!
I don't think there's anything on katona that hasn't had surgery.
She's had everything done, repeatedly.

(personally i think she's a vile human being)

I'm confused as to who this Chelsea woman is!!!
She seems to be an artist, there has been tattle threads about her and she does videos on TikTok. She seems a bit unhinged. I think whoever
is posting is using her image/ persona for some reason. If you search the Chelsealeeart threads here on tattle there is some reference to
Katie Price but I'm fucked if I know what the connection may be.....if any!

https://tattle.life/threads/chelsea...n-artist-im-just-not-a-real-one.28414/page-26

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 16.31.54.png