Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Again- let’s assume Roots is being truthful:

Why did KFP not tell the police what had happened when she was arrested for DD, surely that was her chance to get away from him.

How was SB accused of attempted murder without that being published or any Krusties knowing?
He has too much dirt on her??

Reactions: 8

hustyvola

I’m really sorry - I forgot to put any sort of warning about the video for squeamish people.

• Haha
I think she might be on crack? Or she was in the past and is very mentally unwell. She does art but spends a majority of her time on tik tok lives being an abusive piece of shit to random people in the streets of London. Particularly likes to hop from restaurant to restaurant eating and then complaining and kicking off so she gets it for free/gets kicked out. I don’t know why but KP (or whoever is on/runs her TikTok) is a moderator for Chelsea’s lives? I don’t know how tf it works tbh tiktok goes straight over my head! She said today that she is painting KP’s Louis Vuitton bag 😅
So she does know her then? If so this indicates KP was coming to pick her friend up from some dodgy swingers party? She would still be banned from driving at this time.

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 16.31.20.png

• Wow
Its certainly quite a pad.... Quite tasteful in places too.....
[/QUOTE]

I think it might be sold. Some websites just collect old ads for houses for sale or rent, it's quite annoying when you're looking for somewhere to live and you see a property and realise it's an out of date advert. If you look on the usual main property sites such as Zoopla or rightmove the house isn't listed.
This website has it as 'no longer on the market'

https://www.onthemarket.com/details/4260509/

Facehugger

VIP Member
I just wrote on Carl's story "that's just a German man enjoying himself 🤷‍♀️ Talk to him - he's probably fun."

Living in Germany, I've attended several German raves and it looks pretty standard.

I wonder if he'll block me for being reasonable.
I must ask, have you ever seen Scooter? Sorry for the off topic folks. Still weapons grades cunts etc 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha