Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
PA might like this forged document concerning Princess, as you can see the person has taken it from the internet and added Princess name to suit her narrative. If nothing else forgery of a document especially stating a child’s name and with regards to sexual assault is Police worthy. You will see the page number matches as well as the text that they haven’t scribbled out.

Are we saying the artist whose footage shouting roots could be doing this, as she‘s friend‘s with KP on IG, or is she just an innocent woman with her face being used?
Either way the artist should be contacted and by the Police as she’s either involved or being used.

As for the brave motherf*cker hiding behind their (daddywoods.roots) screen, you’re a sad little lowlife who hasn’t even the guts to show their face. So give it your best sweetie you will be found out because what you‘re doing is a serious criminal offence.
It’s definitely not Chelsea she’s on live as we speak… in some cafe/restaurant 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Morning lovely Krusties!

First and foremost, I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been through @Reversible Octopus sending you all my love and support via the interweb ❤❤

Todays SB OnlyFan update. What a crazy fool 🤣 Sorry if I’ve put you off your breakfast 🤢

View attachment 1387805
Ewwww! How off putting. Not even a half pack. Should have put those pretend gym sessions to better use! Put it away, dough-boy!

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I do in RL. My apprentice thinks he knows everything. He knows nothing about anything. I told him no fucker knows everything and don't invent anything with your mouth that you don't see with your eyes. Im still learning after all these years,, christ on a bike, it never stops.Grasp that and your halfway there.. Im looking foward to locking horns with this 18 yr old lad again when I go back to work in September. One of the guys I work with gave him a bit of advice. He told him, as guys we've chucked everything at her at some point. She keeps getting back up and responds accordingly. You can learn a lot from her. She's very good at her job. Managers have tried to make her look stupid and have failed miserably. Love MrsC xxxx
I bet you do MrsC! Give 'em hell! I'm curious now though as to what you do?

• Heart