Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I've been on these threads for ages and really enjoyed them, but this is starting to border on farce. Can we stop feeding the trolls :poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lunagooner

VIP Member
She needs a Venus fly trap there - her bullshit attracts flies!

🤔 Lloyd's Bank said 'Yes' ??
That's a good one I hope she hasn't managed to get a massive ppi claim from lloyds, on the other hand as it's her it might mean a boob reduction as the meaning in the 2nd paragraph

Screenshot 2022-07-02 153553.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
So he won't be buying Trampy Towers in a hurry then?
I wonder if he's proud of his son and his stunning achievements what with clouting 'is Dolly, the breathtaking arrogance and now the pinnacle of it all - wagging his ass for pervs on OF ! Mighty proud father time ol' Woodsy senior 😆

It must really burn her plastic ass that Katona has seemingly done alright out of her pervs page on OF yet skanks and SB cannot generate enough to maintain their shit 'lifestyle ' from it. Maybe its something to do with the fact Katona isn't such a poisonous old hag that nobody likes?
She's a silly bitch, but not evil like Kipper

Reactions: 9

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
I'd say she's not unhinged enough for that, but honestly, I don't even know if that's true any more. It wouldn't surprise me.

I know DC just said SB never touched P, but wasn't there something a long time back where there were red flags re him being creepy with her? I don't remember what triggered that conversation on here, but I do remember it was discussed. Maybe someone who has a better memory can elaborate.
Yep Coal was sniffing without a doubt

• Sick

kirajodie

VIP Member
Latest set of backgrid pictures...
Well if anything the boobs look bigger, odd that as soon as it seems no articles coming out she starts uploading the holiday pics

I've missed all this, where is it being posted