Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It probably would be more concerning if you were SB and had been accused of the attempted assault of a teenager!
Plus we all know skank likes to hand out accusations concerning such things, ie what she did to Kieron recently.
This is prbably HER thinking she's incredibly clever.......................................

Reactions: 12

Winepig

VIP Member
Has that account disappeared ? 🤣

Edit , no I’ve found it now - but where they’ve commented on Carl’s “ Sid”
Photo has disappeared 🤔

curiouser & curiouser

Last edited:

Sheepish1

Said it from my first impression of Sink-Boy, he’s a nasty vile, bulling, piece of 💩 One of those dreadful men who harasses and name-calls people on a night out, and then just says “it’s banter”. Met your type all my life, absolute wankers one and all, these men. Do find it kinda funny Skanky is stuck with this extremely thick thug of a man, she chooses to stay with a man with no redeeming features, no sympathy from me Skank, as many of us have said, her deterioration since she met him is shocking, he is certainly enabling, even encouraging her decline.

I‘ve often questioned why he is bringing her down, as he‘s finished as a zeleb when they split, which they will one day, he’s a charmless personality free idiot, with absolutely no talent for even the lowest dregs of the reality tv crowd gigs. Why he doing this I ask myself. Conclusion I’ve come to is the same as that old tale about the frog and the scorpion, "A scorpion asks a frog to carry him over a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, both would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog then agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. The frog asks the scorpion why, ”It’s my nature” replies the scorpion….Sink-Boy is that scorpion, I genuinely think it’s in his nature to be a cruel bully to others, a throughly nasty piece of work, her family hate him for big reasons, and all his social media from the past has been scrubbed, with little known about his past. He is hiding stuff, bad stuff. When her big fall from grace cometh as Skanky heads ever downward, he will go with her. I will celebrate the day he f*cks off, the man is a bloody menacing thug, can you tell, I’m not too keen on him. 😁
Haha yes Brighton is full of those cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Here we go....

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
She seems to be an artist, there has been tattle threads about her and she does videos on TikTok. She seems a bit unhinged. I think whoever
is posting is using her image/ persona for some reason. If you search the Chelsealeeart threads here on tattle there is some reference to
Katie Price but I'm fucked if I know what the connection may be.....if any!

https://tattle.life/threads/chelsea...n-artist-im-just-not-a-real-one.28414/page-26

View attachment 1388804
Thankyou, she really doesn't seem all there does she?!