Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Holding knifes at her throat' was good too.
If it was Cole it would be spelled “froat”
Whoever is posting this is trolling him.God knows, I’m not a fan of his.But Ted Bundy he is not.
It’s a piss take.
35 million under the MM floorboards?
Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd say she's not unhinged enough for that, but honestly, I don't even know if that's true any more. It wouldn't surprise me.

I know DC just said SB never touched P, but wasn't there something a long time back where there were red flags re him being creepy with her? I don't remember what triggered that conversation on here, but I do remember it was discussed. Maybe someone who has a better memory can elaborate.
Yep Coal was sniffing without a doubt

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It probably would be more concerning if you were SB and had been accused of the attempted assault of a teenager!
Personally I think it’s concerning for all those innocent involved, including the artist as it could look to others that she’s behind it all, including falsely accusing SB of attempted assault on Princess. If she’s not involved this could do untold damage to her for purely having a IG account, so I do think she should be notified. I’d certainly want to be if my footage was being used like that, as I’m sure many others would.

Reactions: 14
If it was Cole it would be spelled “froat”
Whoever is posting this is trolling him.God knows, I’m not a fan of his.But Ted Bundy he is not.
It’s a piss take.
35 million under the MM floorboards?
Yeah right.
True. And I don't think it is KP posting - it is a load of garbled bollocks but it is too literate to be her 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone is doing this because of all the talk around a big story dropping. And no the alleged documents don’t make any sense!

Reactions: 24
100% SB did NOTHING to Princess.
Has anyone alerted PA and Claire at CAN? This is not nice tit to be spreading. Whoever you are posting this absolute bullshit if you’re reading this, grow the duck up.

Reactions: 27
I worry that M will be accused
Maybe don’t give them anymore oxygen if it’s a hoax

Reactions: 11
The skank was never worth £45m or even £12m, there is nothing under the mucky mansion floorboards other then rat droppings. I believe her secret stash which was in the tens of thousands not millions was kept at her mother's house.
Now this, I believe.

Reactions: 17
I think she might be on crack? Or she was in the past and is very mentally unwell. She does art but spends a majority of her time on tik tok lives being an abusive piece of tit to random people in the streets of London. Particularly likes to hop from restaurant to restaurant eating and then complaining and kicking off so she gets it for free/gets kicked out. I don’t know why but KP (or whoever is on/runs her TikTok) is a moderator for Chelsea’s lives? I don’t know how tf it works tbh tiktok goes straight over my head! She said today that she is painting KP’s Louis Vuitton bag 😅
Do you know what? Whenever I'm feeling artistic I always crack open my paints and get out my rather expensive Louis Vuitton bags to paint over... because that'll make them worth loads,ffs🤪

I'm catching up whilst cooking now😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’ll look beautiful no matter what MrsC, true beauty shines through from the soul and heart, and yours are stunning. Your relationship isn’t arse backwards at all, it’ll provide a strong foundation for you both to build on, I’m so happy for you.
Oh
Thanks@JaynieDay. God love you. I have a hard time with my autism and I have no family. I have to work hard because Im introverted. I could easily shut the whole world out but Im not going to do that because I deserve to experience life and make the most of what I have in my grasp. I think dad would be pleased about how well Ive done in the workplace and how I can handle the misogynists. I've worked very hard to learn my trade and the most thing I'm proud of is that I taught all my apprentices to think for themselves. I feel like their mam and I'm so glad they have gone on to great careers. I hope they all have a great life I love every one of them, it's been a pleasure and a bleeping challenge. Love MrsC xxxx
[/QUOTE]
Please don’t hate me for saying this but do you mean to be posting in the Krusties thread? None of your posts are about KP. Just checking!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s the rainy season in Thailand that’s why there’s no one on the beach, I thought the light was dull. Why would anyone go to Thailand in the middle of the rainy season?

Reactions: 11
It probably would be more concerning if you were SB and had been accused of the attempted assault of a teenager!
Plus we all know skank likes to hand out accusations concerning such things, ie what she did to Kieron recently.
This is prbably HER thinking she's incredibly clever.......................................

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.