Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has bunnyboiler got a new hobby?

Haha it "costed" her 1.4mΒ£!!!!!!!

I know who this is - its Blade of course - he knows all about what goes on chez skanks
why would it cost her anything for the police to prosecute someone they do not charge you(that is why this is all rubbish and if these post have nothing to do with Carl or her for once i hope he does actually take the accusations this person is making to the police and stops them they are not funny)one thing to call him stupid names and comment on what he puts out there or when things are proven true like he was arrested and charged and appeared in court people can and will form a opinion then but these post are not right(he was sent to magistrate court for what he was charged with he pleaded not guilty, i am sorry but you do not go to magistrate court if the police are charging you with attempted murder

Reactions: 26
Do you know what? Whenever I'm feeling artistic I always crack open my paints and get out my rather expensive Louis Vuitton bags to paint over... because that'll make them worth loads,ffsπŸ€ͺ

I'm catching up whilst cooking now😁
Maybe that’s why the shared LV man bag hasn’t made an appearance this β€˜oliday. ChelseaLee has it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever this weirdo is, it's quite obvious he or she is loving the attention!
Tell me this.. if SB did abuse Princess and Skanky is a victim, then why does Skanky still plaster her daughters in make up and have them pouting at the camera?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Plus we all know skank likes to hand out accusations concerning such things, ie what she did to Kieron recently.
This is prbably HER thinking she's incredibly clever.......................................
We need Colleen Rooney on the case, if anyone can identify daddy woods it will be her! 🧐
Completely agree it’s a KP hanger on trying to be clever with identifying tattlers through their IG accounts. πŸ˜‰
v suspicious it comes the same weekend as the mumsnet thread on PA.
Very entertaining thoughβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus ☝ he actually posted the above? He's in a beautiful country, could be experiencing a wealth of sights, sounds and cuisine but chooses to tug his todge for his pay for gay pals? Buying a round of drinks in the bar Cole πŸ€”
I really shouldn’t have clicked on that link about SB while eating! 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ryan has a history of misspelling etc. Oh, I don't know. It did strike me English might be a second language. Jessica? Or a pisstake. Risky game if it is. Allegations like that could have consequences if false and Carl gets the police involved.
Sounds like it was written by an illiterate 12 yr old to me lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
May be unpopular opinion but I think KFP is behind this account, sniffed out of her head in Thailand. Also, could be wrong, but the poster says SB tried it with Princess in the rented house. Isn’t that Ashtead? Was SB around then? I thought that was Kris days and β€˜Al Dreamboy’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ days so wouldn’t be accurate? I could be wrong though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.