Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crock of tit. The most glaring bit, none of it is pricey fault, she is a victim. Ok hun etc. She wasn't cut out of the car either, the fella who found her helped her out. One thing though, 100% the mm will be burgled by idiots looking for the money. The amounts mentioned are total bullshit, she was never worth 45 million it's well known the journo who wrote it put the decimal point in the wrong place. He's never been charged with attempted murder, another lie. And if the police are investigating, would they think it's ok for her to go to Thailand on holiday with the murderer?!!
This account is an idiot tit stirring.
Agree with you 💯

Reactions: 16
Wow, just caught up! It's certainly been eventful.

Also, thank you for all the kind messages. I really appreciate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The posts are probably from someone on here.
Someone who is illiterate, over excited and ran out of Jeremy Kyle repeats to watch.
Ahhhh you can't get JK reruns. It's a daily cross I bear
I've been on these threads for ages and really enjoyed them, but this is starting to border on farce. Can we stop feeding the trolls :poop::poop::poop::poop:
🤷‍♀️ it's part of the fun! This is more crazy than normal. Let us live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned this before, she does seem to be friends with KP, it doesn't mean the Daddywoods account is her though.
I agree but either way she should be contacted as her footage/face is being used by the daddywoods account holder.

Reactions: 14
I think he is jealous of her kids, especially JA. I had an ex like that a long time ago, hence why he is an ex. Remember the video when J said he loved her and SB muttered thanks Junior, pouting like a child. I bet he is seething that his recording career is going well :alien:
He can't even compete with Keiran on OF 🤣🤣

• Haha
If she had that amount of money, why wouldn’t she clear her debts, doesn’t add up.
Because if she cleared her debts SHE wouldn't have the cash any more so she would keep schtum, plead poverty and keep it to herself

Reactions: 18
I agree but either way she should be contacted as her footage/face is being used by the daddywoods account holder.
It probably would be more concerning if you were SB and had been accused of the attempted assault of a teenager!

Reactions: 15
11:30pm in Phuket now, so either passed out or gone to bed! All quiet again…

• Haha
Heads Up 🆙 When you view a story on Instagram they can see you, don't have to be following they can see you anyway. Just incase some Bright spark has done this to see who is on Tattle and Instagram
Care in the Community obviously Failed so Many KFP fans lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heads Up 🆙 When you view a story on Instagram they can see you, don't have to be following they can see you anyway. Just incase some Bright spark has done this to see who is on Tattle and Instagram
Care in the Community obviously Failed so Many KFP fans lol 😂
True, I have more than one account on there though, it comes in handy for such occasions!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That indicates it's pure bollocks, If CW abused a child it wouldn't be incest and nothing like that would be mentioned in a police report. It's very warped to mention it.

View attachment 1388820
It looks like the document may possibly have been doctored from one involving the court case between Skanky and AR….it looks like Reid above the Andre….and they’ve just added crap to it before they scribbled? 🤔

Reactions: 11
God help her if it is because involving Princess like that is the lowest of the low, it’s unforgivable. Sadly I wouldn’t put it past her, for Princess’ sake I hope it isn’t.
I'd say she's not unhinged enough for that, but honestly, I don't even know if that's true any more. It wouldn't surprise me.

I know DC just said SB never touched P, but wasn't there something a long time back where there were red flags re him being creepy with her? I don't remember what triggered that conversation on here, but I do remember it was discussed. Maybe someone who has a better memory can elaborate.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.