Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these viewers who are calling Katie a perfect mum? don't they read the papers?
They’re taking the piss whoever they are. A perfect mum wouldn’t go on holiday 10 days after her autistic child got out of intensive care.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
And then we have this heartbreaking real life story

Mother, 40, admits killing 10-year-old autistic son - but denies murder | Daily Mail Online

A mother having to care solely for her severely autistic son denied any help help (apparently) from the LA reached breaking point. She seems to be suffering from MH issues and father not involved in care but apparently the Skank will have no problems getting a £350k year placement funded. :mad:
That's truly heartbreaking 😭. And tragically more believable than her constant stream of lies.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They’re taking the piss whoever they are. A perfect mum wouldn’t go on holiday 10 days after her autistic child got out of intensive care.
Reporting back chums as promised if you didn't see the show this morning. Firstly did you see Hollys smiling face turn to what look like an Egyptian Death Mask when Katie Price was mentioned. From skanky, lots of that slapping noise she makes with her carp lips and lizard tongue flicking in and out at the speed of light. No wig, must have run out of Superglue. Throughout Phil looked like he may say something and his expression certainly implied he didn't believe a word she was saying. Then it's a 'quiet, nice documentary about me and Harvey', not Harvey and me. Holly then just shut down but sprang back into action further in. Talking about colleges, KP said 'There are only four colleges in the country he can get placemencing?' KP then started madly back peddling about the possibility about sectioning. 'I've been there every day of his life?' WTF???? Does she really think people believe this???? Then noise setting Harvey off on a rampage. Is she taking the piss when she screams and shreaks in his face, obviously stressing him as he starts that rocking thing. 'I'm heartbroken he's going into residential'. He's been in one for 18 months. 'I make it home from home' so a dirty, sqalid environment. 'If he calls me I can't race to him'. Then onto Harveys Law on trolling. She and Coal are the biggest trolls out there. How ironic if shes the first person successfully prosecuted under their own law!!! Then onto the person who shared the video of the couple impersonating Harvey and KP. He's being prosecuted. Are Skanky and Cole? They shared it on social media as well? How much Harvey gets trolled. Well he wouldn't if she didn't plaster him all over the media. Bet she thought that went really well, she was smug throughout. But on a positive note no Cole (he must be fuming) nor mention of the broken feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like her natural hair. I think it suits her. She should give the wigs and extensions a break.

• Haha
  • Wow
I like her natural hair. I think it suits her. She should give the wigs and extensions a break.
Sod the hair, I wish she would give us a break from her bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reporting back chums as promised if you didn't see the show this morning. Firstly did you see Hollys smiling face turn to what look like an Egyptian Death Mask when Katie Price was mentioned. From skanky, lots of that slapping noise she makes with her carp lips and lizard tongue flicking in and out at the speed of light. No wig, must have run out of Superglue. Throughout Phil looked like he may say something and his expression certainly implied he didn't believe a word she was saying. Then it's a 'quiet, nice documentary about me and Harvey', not Harvey and me. Holly then just shut down but sprang back into action further in. Talking about colleges, KP said 'There are only four colleges in the country he can get placemencing?' KP then started madly back peddling about the possibility about sectioning. 'I've been there every day of his life?' WTF???? Does she really think people believe this???? Then noise setting Harvey off on a rampage. Is she taking the piss when she screams and shreaks in his face, obviously stressing him as he starts that rocking thing. 'I'm heartbroken he's going into residential'. He's been in one for 18 months. 'I make it home from home' so a dirty, sqalid environment. 'If he calls me I can't race to him'. Then onto Harveys Law on trolling. She and Coal are the biggest trolls out there. How ironic if shes the first person successfully prosecuted under their own law!!! Then onto the person who shared the video of the couple impersonating Harvey and KP. He's being prosecuted. Are Skanky and Cole? They shared it on social media as well? How much Harvey gets trolled. Well he wouldn't if she didn't plaster him all over the media. Bet she thought that went really well, she was smug throughout. But on a positive note no Cole (he must be fuming) nor mention of the broken feet!
Ohhhhh, that's a great rundown @BigBlue2018

@Moobiemoo can you move down your street for all the bouquets of flowers that are surely being delivered to Saint Katie? Are you also able to confirm if Harvey is living in a 3 bedroomed house across the road from them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've seen another couple on Twitter doing a similar video, will she be hunting them down too?

Cole was on Insta talking about the spot on his nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's currently soooooo popular that Dorklyn Beckham is considering having a tattoo in her honour 🤣
Hopefully on his arse
I've seen another couple on Twitter doing a similar video, will she be hunting them down too?

Cole was on Insta talking about the spot on his nose!
His excuse for being told to duck off, he's not going on This Morning, Mr 'I don't want publicity or fame'. Knob!

• Haha
Sure Jan!!

Absolute complete BULLSHIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hopefully tomorrow, this thread will no longer be needed as Krusty will disappear as she has nothing else to offer 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve said it before, who is her target audience? Moms dislike her and she’s too old for the whole ‘influencer’ bollox - she should lay low now, get her head screwed on and maybe appear in a couple of years as the UK version of Kris Jenner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Random thought..... should we start a Katie Price support group? Would there be funding available for it? There are many affected by her constant stream of bullshit & persistent media presence. Therapy should also be offered to those who believe it all & sing her praises 🤣😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hopefully tomorrow, this thread will no longer be needed as Krusty will disappear as she has nothing else to offer 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve said it before, who is her target audience? Moms dislike her and she’s too old for the whole ‘influencer’ bollox - she should lay low now, get her head screwed on and maybe appear in a couple of years as the UK version of Kris Jenner
I hate to burst your bubble but we will be getting this tit for weeks, this is just phase one, Katie has her foot in the door.

I will be starting the new thread tonight probably!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Sure Jan!!

Absolute complete BULLSHIT!
This really is my favourite article. How she's stayed at home, not broken lockdown, looked after her kids, slating those in Dubai & sooooooo much more. Just wow 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate to burst your bubble but we will be getting this tit for weeks, this is just phase one, Katie has her foot in the door.

I will be starting the new thread tonight probably!!
Well let’s hope that door crushes her already mangled foot and slams shut in her face!

• Haha
This really is my favourite article. How she's stayed at home, not broken lockdown, looked after her kids, slating those in Dubai & sooooooo much more. Just wow 😳
“I’m a recluse now" - perhaps she needs to check the definition of the word, what a bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.