Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re taking the piss whoever they are. A perfect mum wouldn’t go on holiday 10 days after her autistic child got out of intensive care.
Or miss her youngest going to school on the first day as she’d rather be in Spain with that Alex bloke she had just met 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Or miss her youngest going to school on the first day as she’d rather be in Spain with that Alex bloke she had just met 😡
She even said her kids were “ugly” when they were babies. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I heard her waffling on in a recent interview that she’s gonna get her ‘empire’ back as she knows the ‘formula’ shame she don’t know the formula of her ‘bath farts, (sorry bombs)’ as I read that some gullible moron who stoopidly purchased one suffered an allergic reaction

Oh Crap! Daily Mail time,

Here’s Wee Jimmy Krankie again 🤣

• Haha
Harveys reaction when his adoring mother calls him a "plonker" is cause for concern as is her reaction.

Huge red flags. I'm hoping tonight doesn't go the way I have anticipated and there is backlash.
Perhaps that's why the media are being positive now. Either way it will line her pockets.

• Sad
Harveys reaction when his adoring mother calls him a "plonker" is cause for concern as is her reaction.

Huge red flags. I'm hoping tonight doesn't go the way I have anticipated and there is backlash.
Perhaps that's why the media are being positive now. Either way it will line her pockets.
Did you read @Cloud Chaser 's earlier post regarding her finances?

Bloody hell..... no new article has appeared in the time it's taken me to have a wee 😳

Yet another 2 radio interviews plugged on Twatter 🙄

In this article, pics apparently taken on Fri, I think the poor love honestly looks like he's gained even more weight 😭. So to recap every weight report she's given recently....he's 29 stone, we've made him a gym, he's been to ill to exercise so no weight has been lost, he's on a new diet, he's been using his gym & lost half a stone in a week, he's now under 28 stone, I've hired a top nutritionist.....I can't keep up with it all 🤷

The airplane story.....it was a private jet, it was a normal plane filled with holiday makers, everyone had to leave the plane at the back while she calmed him down, they left the plane first while everyone else waited, he didn't want the holiday to end, he wanted another pizza, armed police came to the plane, armed police came on the plane, armed police removed him from the plane, armed police didn't remove him from the plane, he was kicking off in the tunnel thing, he was smashing phones off the wall, she was laying on the floor trying to calm him down, the armed police thought she was wonderful, the armed police recognised her 🤷

We could pull apart the contradictions in every single article. It's just boring 😴.

Despite all of this, deep down, I'm still rooting for her to turn it all around with no ulterior motive or hidden agenda. But I think there's no hope at all. Katie lives in Katie's world & see's things very differently. I'm sure she believes everything she says. She listens to no-one, gives no fucks & carries on because she's always right about everything 🤦

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Was this in the scratch card YouTube? I couldn't watch it beyond the first few seconds

Reactions: 8

I believe that ASD kids don't like being called names, or in fact anything negative and would get upset or angry, surely she should know that. She's done no courses or training....I think she once said to Pete He's my son, I know his likes and dislikes, I don't need those courses to tell me anything. Plus everyone would only be distracted by me going to them as I'm the Pricey!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Was this in the scratch card YouTube? I couldn't watch it beyond the first few seconds
No it was her latest story, she asked Harvey to plug tonight's show and she then called him a plonker when he got the time wrong. He reacted as did she.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.