Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everyone,
Firstly I want to apologise if it appeared conversations were going to be taking place away from Tattle. That was not my intention. As Katie has been known to threaten and play dirty it was nearly a way to provide a safe email address for information to be passed on to the Police/Solicitors if necessary.
Secondly the bill for dealing with the bankruptcy has so far swallowed any amount Katie had paid up til July. Basically Solicitors first creditors second...The Solicitors who were employed by Katie for the IVA...

The video of Harvey in the Alley has always felt suspicious to me. I think someone on here mentioned that the voice sounded very much like Ryan’s. I believe it was leaked deliberately for the “Harvey is uncontrollable storyline”.
This sickens me! I’m a parent of a child with special needs. My child needs consistency, routine and to feel secure. They have charts, boundary’s and consequences. My child is bigger and stronger than me and it’s hard, really hard.
Special needs children often do go through a regression with puberty but THEY CAN relearn skills. Never once have I asked my child if they love me but I tell them often that I LOVE THEM.
Katie is not at all mindful of the impact these stories will have on Harvey’s siblings. What does she do?.. tell THEM to not believe what they read.
That poor beautiful boy 😞
We just want to be able to help if we can in any way. I think providing the alternative contact was good intention.
The impact she's having on all her children is too awful & unfair. None of them asked for her as a mother. Why oh why is she kept on a pedestal by the gutter press? 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's getting on my nerves at the minute more so than usual, she's like a bad smell infesting everywhere, can't move for the sight of its face all over the place 🤢
Plus the turkey teef, duck that, you can see her a mile away if she smiles. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm screaming & want to smash my telly in already & the skank hasn't even been on yet! 😡😡😡😡 The I'm a good mum article.....WHAT THE ACTUAL duck???? The kids love coming to me.... Jett's face says different every time he's anywhere near you. bleeping me, me, me, me....it never bloody stops 😡.
Idea for a program, a Covid style update. She gets to stand at a podium (obviously only for 20 mins) & spout her tit. Followed by a brutally honest question & answer session from the public 😁
What the hell is she doing? I think she thinks in her warped, deranged mind that she's putting the college she wants under pressure to accept Harvey. However, looking at their website, they seem to have a lot of students in wheelchairs which would make them highly vunerable if Harvey is as violent as she alledged and had a meltdown. Even that MP or whatever she is Anna warned her he could be sectioned, her response 'it won't happen'. She is playing an extraordinary, dangerous game with Harveys future.

Reactions: 10
Good morning everyone. Who is watching tonight then?
I'm in preperation to watch This Morning, (I really pray Holly and Phil don't pander to her lies and deceit) the shite lying articles and watch the documentary. I must be mad but I'll take one for the team and report back!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm in preperation to watch This Morning, (I really pray Holly and Phil don't pander to her lies and deceit) the shite lying articles and watch the documentary. I must be mad but I'll take one for the team and report back!
Well done, you're so brave 😂

Reactions: 8
Already 2 stories:
Was it on this holiday? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tv...y-bikini-in-front-of-holidaymakers-in-turkey/ https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/ where she obviously took an entourage on holiday, so even then, wasn't alone with Harvey.
I'm not sure I believe the smashed windscreen tale. If he was deemed to be that much of a risk he would not be traveling as a normal passenger in a car. He would be in a specially adapted minibus type vehicle & fully restrained. He would not be in a position to pose a risk to the driver, chaperone, himself or the public. And why is she making out that he's so bad sometimes another adult has to go with him? Bollocks.... it's called a chaperone & is perfectly normal in every case. Each service user has their own. It costs a lot of money & a lot of work goes into the transportation of a special needs child to get them to their setting. I know this for a fact. So why she makes out he just jumps in the back of a normal vehicle I have no clue 🤷.

I cannot see Harvey being accepted into the Northstar college. As has been mentioned by other commenters on here. Why would the LA agree to spend £350,000 on a care package for Harvey when they can use that amount of money for possibly 10 to 15 others? Why should he be deemed more deserving than others? The sad reality is there isn't enough funding to go round.
If these huge meltdowns are an accurate account he would need 5:1 ratio.
I don't know but my guess is it would cost less to have him sectioned than put him in the college.

I do think there's more going on behind the scenes. It's been questioned why is he no longer on family days out? Like the staged Alton Towers bollocks etc. He is wasn't taken to the "private" Christmas shop at the garden centre. He isn't featured in any of the shite meal out videos. What if he is actually too dangerous, unpredictable & it's not safe for him or others? Maybe the relevant authorities are already saying no? If he wasn't properly supervised & harmed a member of the public there would be a hell of a tit storm. It wouldn't end well. Poor, poor love. None of it his fault at all. I just cannot help thinking that things would be very different if he had been given the lifestyle he clearly needed from the beginning. She has failed him in spectacular fashion 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bracing myself! o_O
I'm screaming & want to smash my telly in already & the skank hasn't even been on yet! 😡😡😡😡 The I'm a good mum article.....WHAT THE ACTUAL duck???? The kids love coming to me.... Jett's face says different every time he's anywhere near you. bleeping me, me, me, me....it never bloody stops 😡.
Idea for a program, a Covid style update. She gets to stand at a podium (obviously only for 20 mins) & spout her tit. Followed by a brutally honest question & answer session from the public 😁
Just my honest opinion but 'Bloody Good Mum?' She's a lot of things but that isn't one! Has not got custody of 4 of her 5 kids. Looks like Harvey may have been taken as well and she's talking him into being sectioned. Using all her kids for monetary gain. Daughters caked in make up and put on public social media for any pervert to view. Prucess dancing with her mum to explicit songs hence ban from tick tok. Jett swearing and completely ignored, looks so sad in her company. Harvey, totally exploited. Only Junior seems to have seen the situation as it is. Sure he loves his mum but that doesn't make her a good one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh bother. I forgot she was on This Morning. 😂
I think I will end up watching the doc this evening, out of morbid curiosity rather than anything else.

Jesus Christ! She's just said that she didn't even know that Harvey might be sectioned if he does go into residential care. Because talking about his self harm is really going to help with that isn't it?

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure I believe the smashed windscreen tale. If he was deemed to be that much of a risk he would not be traveling as a normal passenger in a car. He would be in a specially adapted minibus type vehicle & fully restrained. He would not be in a position to pose a risk to the driver, chaperone, himself or the public. And why is she making out that he's so bad sometimes another adult has to go with him? Bollocks.... it's called a chaperone & is perfectly normal in every case. Each service user has their own. It costs a lot of money & a lot of work goes into the transportation of a special needs child to get them to their setting. I know this for a fact. So why she makes out he just jumps in the back of a normal vehicle I have no clue 🤷.

I cannot see Harvey being accepted into the Northstar college. As has been mentioned by other commenters on here. Why would the LA agree to spend £350,000 on a care package for Harvey when they can use that amount of money for possibly 10 to 15 others? Why should he be deemed more deserving than others? The sad reality is there isn't enough funding to go round.
If these huge meltdowns are an accurate account he would need 5:1 ratio.
I don't know but my guess is it would cost less to have him sectioned than put him in the college.

I do think there's more going on behind the scenes. It's been questioned why is he no longer on family days out? Like the staged Alton Towers bollocks etc. He is wasn't taken to the "private" Christmas shop at the garden centre. He isn't featured in any of the shite meal out videos. What if he is actually too dangerous, unpredictable & it's not safe for him or others? Maybe the relevant authorities are already saying no? If he wasn't properly supervised & harmed a member of the public there would be a hell of a tit storm. It wouldn't end well. Poor, poor love. None of it his fault at all. I just cannot help thinking that things would be very different if he had been given the lifestyle he clearly needed from the beginning. She has failed him in spectacular fashion 😭.
I totally agree with you. I don't believe that one person should get that much funding over and above 10 + people getting some funding. That smacks of elitism. It helps no-one. I believe that Harvey will be sectioned if his aggression has gone so far. To be honest, in the short term it might help him learn some boundaries which he obviously isn't being taught at home. There is no way any LA funded college could countenance a reality tv scenario.

Reactions: 12
I love this little bit from the BBC shite...she spends a lot of time not even in the same country as her kids....you know, the one's she wants to be with all the time 🙄

I see she's had her nails done again 🙄
Yep, would love to know who broke lockdown to do them :mad: Think she had them on in the horse pics/vids last week....

Not calling her out on anything so far....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.