Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, would love to know who broke lockdown to do them :mad: Think she had them on in the horse pics/vids last week....

Not calling her out on anything so far....
Yep, done again! It's all just a repeat of everything she's already said. Phil & Holly not grilling her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
"Oh he can't cope with me being three or four hours away!"

Must be why she went on holiday without him what, at least two times last year?

Reactions: 17
Well, no one is going to take her to task over anything....

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hands on Mother my arse!
I read that wrong & briefly thought someone had had their hands on your mother's arse 😳 I apologise..... runs off to book eye test 👓.

Someone has definitely reined her in. If you don't follow her at all you could almost be drawn in by it. No wig, understated make-up (for her anyway), no bright coloured nails.
Wrapped in cotton wool by Phil & Holly. This is why I never watch this shite either 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well. I watched the interview. Very underwhelmed. She must have some serious shite on Schofield. Could he have been any more arse-licky?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her appearance on BBC breakfast this morning, already on twitter.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
When I put my mil in a care home, a financial assessment was done. The fella said the la would only pay up to £1k a week, if we picked somewhere more expensive, we'd have to pay the difference. Does anyone know if that's the same sort of figure for someone like Harvey?

Reactions: 10
I’m sticking pins in my eyes, so of course I won’t be watching either
I'm using sandpaper on mine Lucid ;)

When I put my mil in a care home, a financial assessment was done. The fella said the la would only pay up to £1k a week, if we picked somewhere more expensive, we'd have to pay the difference. Does anyone know if that's the same sort of figure for someone like Harvey?
Errm we are talking figures of over £300k a year so the criteria are totally different.

• Haha
Reading between the lines I think that a lot of decisions haven't been hers but she's spinning it as it is. She said that her mum, authorities etc were all saying that Harvey would be better off in residential. So SHE decided to let him go. I've said before it's far easier for authorities to work WITH someone than have to FIGHT with them. So she'll have not had much choice but they've let her think it's her choice.
Is all of this designed to continue to paint her as a wonderful mother? She's always done her best, she's always cared for him, she's done it all alone, he's now too much for her, we've seen a meltdown, it's not her fault 😴😴 Saint Katie shines on.
Facts are he needs 24/7 care....she has not done this alone. He needs calm structure & routine....she has not provided this. She has regularly fucked off for weeks on end without him.

I suppose you could spin the sole carer shite in that Harvey hasn't had his dad in his life. So in that respect, yes, she has done it alone. That said, from what we understand, she kept his dad out of his life all whilst publicly begging him to get in touch 🤦. Just to paint him as the bad guy & make her look like a total hero supermum 🙄

I would imagine each area has their own budget. They will decide how best to split the budget. I cannot see 1 authority granting £350,000 to 1 person. I doubt any area has that kind of money. They may give up to a certain amount & then it may fall upon her to fund the rest.

duck OFF WITH THE SAME tit WE'VE ALL READ ABOUT 100 TIMES ALREADY 😡. We know she's a Saint. We know she's the best mother in the world ever. We know she's with Harvey 24/7 52 weeks. We know that Dwight's the worst father in the world ever (nooooo, hissssssss). We know nobody in the whole of the UK has complex needs like Harvey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Reading between the lines I think that a lot of decisions haven't been hers but she's spinning it as it is. She said that her mum, authorities etc were all saying that Harvey would be better off in residential. So SHE decided to let him go. I've said before it's far easier for authorities to work WITH someone than have to FIGHT with them. So she'll have not had much choice but they've let her think it's her choice.
Is all of this designed to continue to paint her as a wonderful mother? She's always done her best, she's always cared for him, she's done it all alone, he's now too much for her, we've seen a meltdown, it's not her fault 😴😴 Saint Katie shines on.
Facts are he needs 24/7 care....she has not done this alone. He needs calm structure & routine....she has not provided this. She has regularly fucked off for weeks on end without him.

I suppose you could spin the sole carer shite in that Harvey hasn't had his dad in his life. So in that respect, yes, she has done it alone. That said, from what we understand, she kept his dad out of his life all whilst publicly begging him to get in touch 🤦. Just to paint him as the bad guy & make her look like a total hero supermum 🙄

I would imagine each area has their own budget. They will decide how best to split the budget. I cannot see 1 authority granting £350,000 to 1 person. I doubt any area has that kind of money. They may give up to a certain amount & then it may fall upon her to fund the rest.

duck OFF WITH THE SAME tit WE'VE ALL READ ABOUT 100 TIMES ALREADY 😡. We know she's a Saint. We know she's the best mother in the world ever. We know she's with Harvey 24/7 52 weeks. We know that Dwight's the worst father in the world ever (nooooo, hissssssss). We know nobody in the whole of the UK has complex needs like Harvey.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I love this one. It's the best so far. I will now apologise for all my criticism. I have been drastically misled. Katie is clearly falsely painted in the media. She is indeed a lovely lady & a great mum 😊

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
I can't keep up with the onslaught of stories this morning. It's 1 every 10mins! All saying the same. All stuff we've heard before. All painting her as a wonderful devoted mother 😴

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

I love this one. It's the best so far. I will now apologise for all my criticism. I have been drastically misled. Katie is clearly falsely painted in the media. She is indeed a lovely lady & a great mum 😊

I can't keep up with the onslaught of stories this morning. It's 1 every 10mins! All saying the same. All stuff we've heard before. All painting her as a wonderful devoted mother 😴
She is absolutely indestructible and untouchable, she's going to get away with not paying a penny back. I'm going to lay down in a dark room with my bottle of Bailey's as I'm sure there are many more stories due on Saint Katie.

• Haha
oh FFS

oh FFS
I'm in preperation to watch This Morning, (I really pray Holly and Phil don't pander to her lies and deceit) the shite lying articles and watch the documentary. I must be mad but I'll take one for the team and report back!
[/QUOTE
Here we go... shes on!

The camera is far too close!

The teeth are blinding me!
Reporting back chums as promised if you didn't see the show this morning. Firstly did you see Hollys smiling face turn to what look like an Egyptian Death Mask when Katie Price was mentioned. From skanky, lots of that slapping noise she makes with her carp lips and lizard tongue flicking in and out at the speed of light. No wig, must have run out of Superglue. Throughout Phil looked like he may say something and his expression certainly implied he didn't believe a word she was saying. Then it's a 'quiet, nice documentary about me and Harvey', not Harvey and me. Holly then just shut down but sprang back into action further in. Talking about colleges, KP said 'There are only four colleges in the country he can get placemencing?' KP then started madly back peddling about the possibility about sectioning. 'I've been there every day of his life?' WTF???? Does she really think people believe this???? Then noise setting Harvey off on a rampage. Is she taking the piss when she screams and shreaks in his face, obviously stressing him as he starts that rocking thing. 'I'm heartbroken he's going into residential'. He's been in one for 18 months. 'I make it home from home' so a dirty, sqalid environment. 'If he calls me I can't race to him'. Then onto Harveys Law on trolling. She and Coal are the biggest trolls out there. How ironic if shes the first person successfully prosecuted under their own law!!! Then onto the person who shared the video of the couple impersonating Harvey and KP. He's being prosecuted. Are Skanky and Cole? They shared it on social media as well? How much Harvey gets trolled. Well he wouldn't if she didn't plaster him all over the media. Bet she thought that went really well, she was smug throughout. But on a positive note no Cole (he must be fuming) nor mention of the broken feet!

Reactions: 3
Who are these viewers who are calling Katie a perfect mum? don't they read the papers?

Reactions: 13
She is absolutely indestructible and untouchable, she's going to get away with not paying a penny back. I'm going to lay down in a dark room with my bottle of Bailey's as I'm sure there are many more stories due on Saint Katie.
I don't see how she can keep this interest up after the program tonight. I think she's squeezing every little bit she can out of it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.