Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen another couple on Twitter doing a similar video, will she be hunting them down too?

Cole was on Insta talking about the spot on his nose!
Is he thinking of building a 'harse' on it for Harvey?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤬🤬🤬 tells Harvey the wrong time, then he gets it wrong...

Reactions: 5
“I’m a recluse now" - perhaps she needs to check the definition of the word, what a bleeping moron.
Suspect she couldn't afford to go to Dubai (sure Cole said he couldn't afford it). Recluse??? Only if they are, as Britains most hated couple, scared to go out in public?

Reactions: 7
Suspect she couldn't afford to go to Dubai (sure Cole said he couldn't afford it). Recluse??? Only if they are, as Britains most hated couple, scared to go out in public?
Too much competition for her in Dubai and Cole might get the wandering eye 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This really is my favourite article. How she's stayed at home, not broken lockdown, looked after her kids, slating those in Dubai & sooooooo much more. Just wow 😳
I did read that article, comedy gold. utter bollocks, it's rare I read the articles, I tried to once and I thought my brain would melt.

Too much competition for her in Dubai and Cole might get the wandering eye 👁
I can just imagine Katie asking carwash why he has a hard on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More narcissistic bullshit from Pwicey on her Insta stories.

"It's about MUMMY..............with Harvey"

The poor lad is an afterthought, and just a cash cow for the disgusting bint.

It's all about you isn't it Pwicey you skanky coke head fucked up tarty old buzzard! ME ME ME ME ME ME

How the duck she manages to gaslight all these sycophantic plastic fans, tabloid journalists and daytime tv presenters (who lets face it are also a bunch of narcissistic fucks with their own litany of problems) into believe she's a GREAT MUM is beyond me.

Ps apologies for the swearing! My piss has literally reached boiling point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Copied from the Evening Standard article (note she can only walk for 10 minutes now). Couldn't bring myself to read it all, load of tit :ROFLMAO: :mad: :ROFLMAO:

I love lockdown because I don’t feel I am missing out on anything with my feet.” Price broke both her feet in July jumping over a wall on holiday in Turkey and says she is “in pain constantly, I can’t walk for more than 10 minutes”.

“It’s a life changing injury, I have to accept that,” she says, looking frustrated. “I went on my horse yesterday for the first time but rising trot killed because of the angle”. Her boyfriend, Love Island contestant Carl J Woods, whom she met in June has saved her. “I went from being a carer for my son Harvey to needing a carer, thank god I met Carl.”

Despite Woods’ Love Island links, Price is disparaging about the new generation of models and influencers. “I do think girls these days are having far too much done to their faces early on,” she says. “I only started in my forties — obviously I was younger when I did my boobs. All the girls are looking the same — filler, lips, that alien look

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Copied from the Evening Standard article (note she can only walk for 10 minutes now). Couldn't bring myself to read it all, load of tit :ROFLMAO: :mad: :ROFLMAO:

I love lockdown because I don’t feel I am missing out on anything with my feet.” Price broke both her feet in July jumping over a wall on holiday in Turkey and says she is “in pain constantly, I can’t walk for more than 10 minutes”.

“It’s a life changing injury, I have to accept that,” she says, looking frustrated. “I went on my horse yesterday for the first time but rising trot killed because of the angle”. Her boyfriend, Love Island contestant Carl J Woods, whom she met in June has saved her. “I went from being a carer for my son Harvey to needing a carer, thank god I met Carl.”

Despite Woods’ Love Island links, Price is disparaging about the new generation of models and influencers. “I do think girls these days are having far too much done to their faces early on,” she says. “I only started in my forties — obviously I was younger when I did my boobs. All the girls are looking the same — filler, lips, that alien look
I absolutely hate the fact she calls these non supported stories of her broken whatever 'life changing'. It's an insult to people with life changing injuries. I'll apologise if she comes up with solid evidence but no so far.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

But there are tons of pics of her horseriding recently. Also, the minute she met Cole she was off on holiday with him and two kids and a cousin and the entourage. She's such a bleeping liar. When did she have her nose done (2 or 3 times). Her boobs have been done 9 times and the facelifts were all before she was 40. And her alien lips. All of her surgery has been listed so many times. Why is no publication pointing these lies - not discrepancies - out? What has happened to the world?

That spot on Cole's face like a convenient aiming point for where I'd like to punch him square in the chops with a solid haymaker!
Go ahead - no-one here will stop ya!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.