Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be very interesting if we will hear Harvey talk more with other people then just saying what KP has told him to say in this program.
But you know in the darkest part of your darkest parts that he would be punished.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
By ramping up his outbursts she's more likely to be pushing him to being sectioned. Although I think in her mind it'll be a help in getting him into college. I daresay given the clips we've seen & the bits we've read, we've had most of the documentary already 🙄.
I also love the bit that nobody in the whole of the country is like Harvey.....followed by an ever growing list of conditions that haven't been diagnosed. Of course her situation is soooooooo much worse than the whole country 😴. And as we know, she's done it all herself 🎻
I wonder how Amy & the constant stream of nannies feel when they read "I've done it all on my own" blah, blah, blah.
Crawl is right to not want his house trashed. I would imagine on a full meltdown Harvey has the potential to do a lot of damage to his surroundings, himself & others. Crawl would have a wet patch & brown stain in his lovely Goochi tracksuit 😂.
If she's claiming that Harvey kicks off, self harms, smashes things when he can't be with her, then she is responsible for much of his behaviour. Obviously she cannot be with him 24/7 under any circumstances. But why the hell bugger off for constant holidays for weeks at a time? As a lot of us have said for a long time SHE is responsible for much of his condition. His dangerous weight gain, giving him zero consistency, zero routine, a piss poor environment etc. The relevant authorities should've stepped in long ago for his well being. There are many failings in this young man's life. And none are his fault 😭. And as we know, none will be her bloody fault either 😡

And every little bit will be a pity party for her 😬. As his "sole carer" she has failed him. She has an "academic" past.... what does that even mean Crawl 🤷. She should've done what many parents have done & given up her "career" to support him. But no, it's been more important to keep herself in the spotlight by any means possible at any expense.
Why oh why is she still painted as a wonderful mother 🤦. I don't doubt for 1 second that caring for Harvey must be incredibly difficult. It's not what she signed up for at the start. However it is the hand she was dealt. It's not about her. It's about him. Everything is her way or the highway. I really, really want to believe that she felt she was doing the right thing. That she didn't want to be seen to need help. That she thought she was a strong independent woman. It's okay to not be okay. Is this all a cry for help? Is this her throwing her hands up & saying "I can't cope"? Has her hand been forced? For everyone directly involved it's a very, very sad situation. I might start drinking today in preparation for tomorrow's skanky flaps overload!
TOTALLY agree with this pink 100000%. I am also going to start drinking I’m prep 😂🤪 and I’m off to have a laugh at lozza and Sallie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not enemies, just honest, tax paying folk

I think she is really playing a dangerous game here. To get what she wants, she could be talking Harvey into being sectioned/put in a secure unit.
Maybe that’s her idea all along get Harvey sectioned, who would talk about him being violent! She’s doing him no favours. Shame really for Harvey that is pwicy has nothing to sell anymore so the emotional blackmail Harvey comes out . Don’t think he’s violent at all she’s a liar I’ve only seen one scar on his leg and we no how that happened. Poor poor Harvey never will he stand a chance with a feckless mother like her.😡🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe that’s her idea all along get Harvey sectioned, who would talk about him being violent! She’s doing him no favours. Shame really for Harvey that is pwicy has nothing to sell anymore so the emotional blackmail Harvey comes out . Don’t think he’s violent at all she’s a liar I’ve only seen one scar on his leg and we no how that happened. Poor poor Harvey never will he stand a chance with a feckless mother like her.😡🤬
I've said it countless times - I believe she suffers from Munchausen's by Proxy.

Reactions: 22
The saddest thing about all of this is that Harvey, despite all of his underlying conditions, seems to have grown into quite a happy, caring young man. All the alleged outbursts are, it seems to me, a product of his unstable environment, the revolving door of men in his life, the constant abandonment from his 'wonderful' mum, rather than due to his condition. One minute its 'meet your new dad, he's the one' the next she's slagging off these father figures mercilessly to anyone who'll listen, and indeed anyone who wont. The next she's fucked off on holiday for six weeks with a new daddy figure.

Also, she's just constantly barking in Harvey's face for her insta stories "Oi Price!!! Tell mummy how much you love her Price!!!" She acts more like some sort of vindictive drill sergeant than a loving, devoted sole care giver! She's constantly pimping him out for advertisements, whether its her own Insta stories or his own profile. The poor lad probably wonders why he's got a camera shoved in his grill every waking hour.

I honestly just wish that Harvey can find happiness, and a settled life in adulthood, a bit of normality and stability that he deserves. He seems like a lovely young man, and in spite of it all he just deserves to be happy in a stable and caring environment.

Reactions: 21

Absolutely no bleeping words. What a complete witch she is 😡

Same story, different headline. She's really taking the money at Harvey's expense 😡

Is there a reason these have been published at silly o'clock? Probably because a lot of people will not be impressed..... except of course for the dedicated bunch of "fans" who think she's a brilliant mum 🙄
Having read in the article that she has been informed in the documentary that Harvey could be sectioned if he does not settle at college, I’m not surprised she is putting this out there! I think that she is vile to exploit him like this!😡

I agree with other comments that maybe she wants to have him sectioned so that she can go one the ‘woe is me, see why I had to endure caring for him on my own’? However, she has selected amnesia because she forgets that she is môre on holiday and away from him, so there goes her claim of him not coping when she is not around.🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The saddest thing about all of this is that Harvey, despite all of his underlying conditions, seems to have grown into quite a happy, caring young man. All the alleged outbursts are, it seems to me, a product of his unstable environment, the revolving door of men in his life, the constant abandonment from his 'wonderful' mum, rather than due to his condition. One minute its 'meet your new dad, he's the one' the next she's slagging off these father figures mercilessly to anyone who'll listen, and indeed anyone who wont. The next she's fucked off on holiday for six weeks with a new daddy figure.

Also, she's just constantly barking in Harvey's face for her insta stories "Oi Price!!! Tell mummy how much you love her Price!!!" She acts more like some sort of vindictive drill sergeant than a loving, devoted sole care giver! She's constantly pimping him out for advertisements, whether its her own Insta stories or his own profile. The poor lad probably wonders why he's got a camera shoved in his grill every waking hour.

I honestly just wish that Harvey can find happiness, and a settled life in adulthood, a bit of normality and stability that he deserves. He seems like a lovely young man, and in spite of it all he just deserves to be happy in a stable and caring environment.
couldn’t agree more hope social security are looking into every story she sells .

Having read in the article that she has been informed in the documentary that Harvey could be sectioned if he does not settle at college, I’m not surprised she is putting this out there! I think that she is vile to exploit him like this!😡
You would keep it secret wouldn’t you as a mother nobody’s business.! Not her she’s just fu** ing up Harvey’s chances of a settled life . Next month she’ll say nobody wants him because he’s too aggressive,more pity press for pwicy.

Reactions: 9
couldn’t agree more hope social security are looking into every story she sells .
Trouble is, now he is an adult, he will be moved to be looked after by adult services and I don’t believe they will be as rigorous as maybe child services would be? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Absolutely no bleeping words. What a complete witch she is 😡

Same story, different headline. She's really taking the money at Harvey's expense 😡

Is there a reason these have been published at silly o'clock? Probably because a lot of people will not be impressed..... except of course for the dedicated bunch of "fans" who think she's a brilliant mum 🙄

Same story with ANOTHER headline 🙄.

Shuffling off to Lozza's page for a laugh. Might even look at some comments on a Dorklyn Beckham article. They're always good for a laugh 😂
God Pink! Didn't know there was a Dorklyn Beckham thread. Off there now. Need some light entertainment before Guppy Piss Flaps appearance on This Morning tomorrow.

God Pink! Didn't know there was a Dorklyn Beckham thread. Off there now. Need some light entertainment before Guppy Piss Flaps appearance on This Morning tomorrow.
Sorry meant to add picture is sans sellotaped on wig and Ronseal Dark Oak spray tan!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trouble is, now he is an adult, he will be moved to be looked after by adult services and I don’t believe they will be as rigorous as maybe child services would be? 😔
There are thousands of young adults who need this care - you will see them wandering the streets. There are not enough places to put them. Why on earth should Harvey get a place anywhere paid for us before these others who clearly don't come from homes where their mothers wear designer clothes, go on expensive holidays, own expensive cars, have there nails done every day of the week along with their hair? I can't believe proper questions aren't being asked - he is no more deserving than anyone else whatsoever - we simply know his name or more to the point his mother's name and notoriety.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are thousands of young adults who need this care - you will see them wandering the streets. There are not enough places to put them. Why on earth should Harvey get a place anywhere paid for us before these others who clearly don't come from homes where their mothers wear designer clothes, go on expensive holidays, own expensive cars, have there nails done every day of the week along with their hair? I can't believe proper questions aren't being asked - he is no more deserving than anyone else whatsoever - we simply know his name or more to the point his mother's name and notoriety.
There’s nowhere near enough services or places, yes you’re right, why should he jump the queue and be more deserving because of who is mother is. She has the means for him to still be looked after at home, where lots don’t, unless it is completely out of her hands and this is one huge smoke screen, as she knows the relevant authorities are unable to comment, so she can say what she likes in the press and can get away with it.

Reactions: 15
There’s nowhere near enough services or places, yes you’re right, why should he jump the queue and be more deserving because of who is mother is. She has the means for him to still be looked after at home, where lots don’t, unless it is completely out of her hands and this is one huge smoke screen, as she knows the relevant authorities are unable to comment, so she can say what she likes in the press and can get away with it.
I think there is a lot of truth in how you see the situation. I would again suggest that ASS are open with what they are doing if this 'thing' is trying to hide the truth.

Reactions: 10
“Katie revealed Harvey is exited about the prospect of going to a full time college, AFTER PREVIOUSLY GOING TO A RESIDENTIAL COLLEGE 5 DAYS A WEEK!!” Article in Daily Mail about Harvey’s new house across the road. Are these journalists morons that they did not call her out on this BS?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
But you know in the darkest part of your darkest parts that he would be punished.
In the footage in the back of the moving car with Harvey on KPs Intasham page for the BBC Programme she has no seatbelt on. Harvey doesn't have a seatbelt over his shoulder but does appear to have a lap strap on. Don't know if that would be due to his size? Love to see what the BBC think of this lawbreaking?

Reactions: 11

Using him again on her IG 🤬 how close is that camera shoved in his face 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
why can’t she pay her creditors then buy a suitable property with the annexe ? I bet they could support a live in carer

why can’t she pay her creditors then buy a suitable property with the annexe ? I bet they could support a live in carer
She had a house that size but didn't pay the mortgage, didn't pay her accountants, didn't pay her lawyers - AND STILL HASN'T. Roll on May when she will be appearing yet again to answer to the Bankruptcy Court. She now owes around £2.5mil by the way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She had a house that size but didn't pay the mortgage, didn't pay her accountants, didn't pay her lawyers - AND STILL HASN'T. Roll on May when she will be appearing yet again to answer to the Bankruptcy Court. She now owes around £2.5mil by the way.
Oh, and because she is a BANKRUPT, she will not be given credit by any normal means. She will only be able to obtain very dubious mega interest loans. She is not and will not be allowed to be a director of any company for some years either. Hooray!

Reactions: 13

What really interested me in the trailer for the BBC Programme was Harveys interaction and friendship with his chum Zac. He was gentle, kind and more articulate than I've seen him before. No rocking or coathanger to self sooth. Is this the real Harvey without Skanky undermining him, screaming in his face and stressing him out?

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.