Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Katie was trying to get pregnant?
This ketone product/ business her and Carl are promoting is it what you'd have pregnant or trying...

Can anyone state if you can use it whilst trying for a baby or pregnant?
Just a thought...
Seems irresponsible...unless it's natural.
But Katie and natural ๐Ÿค” not sure

Reactions: 8
Haha, I'll look forward to what you make of that my lovely ๐Ÿ˜˜xx
I had to make it after all lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Will save the other pic for tomorrow night ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™‚ xx.

I thought Katie's hair is ideal as Dougal..I've got Sid in as a guest star lol.

I couldn't edit out the nose ring lol ๐Ÿคญ xx

Resizer_16114453444050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I had to make it after all lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Will save the other pic for tomorrow night ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™‚ xx.

I thought Katie's hair is ideal as Dougal..I've got Sid in as a guest star lol.

I couldn't edit out the nose ring lol ๐Ÿคญ xx

View attachment 399412
Love it Pom, thank you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜
Katie is pissed off.

View attachment 399430

POT and KETTLE!
It's her own fault, sorry, you let him go out dressed like that then you put up with the flak I'm afraid. Looks like an adult babygro.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can't believe he's actually gone out wearing that ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Is that normal wear for Essex men? Is that normal wear for any man? If he wore that round here people would think he was out on day release!
For some weird reason, that outfit reminded me of this classic video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I m just imagining him earning his tattle nickname and ranting and snarling at these comments and the negative ones on this embarrassment of an outfit in the red top paper articles comment sections and the gram etc!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe he's actually gone out wearing that ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Is that normal wear for Essex men? Is that normal wear for any man? If he wore that round here people would think he was out on day release!
Hahaha, well, yes, he'd be carted off back to the PHC asap! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I m sure the Sun article has been posted before... I hadn't read cos sick of skanky... But I had to when I read the Sun's headline.... Woods Pecker!!!! The journo s must have been pissing themselves laughing writing it!!!!! Over 1000 comments on his gram photo!!!!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure they'd have let him in wearing it in the first place ๐Ÿคฃ. Maybe we're just not trendy up here ๐Ÿคท
Haha, I think it's more we've got taste. Can you imagine that walking down the town, blimey, if he can't handle a few comments online he'd be fit to pop by the time he'd finished his shopping ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.