Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I think it's more we've got taste. Can you imagine that walking down the town, blimey, if he can't handle a few comments online he'd be fit to pop by the time he'd finished his shopping 🤣🤣🤣
It would easily be assumed that he'd arrived from Eastern Europe & swapped his standard black leather jacket for this impressive leisurewear 🤣🤣

Watching Snarl flogging ketones is worse than watching Lozza Goodyear flog a stapler🤦🏻‍♀️
So is it keytones & Herbalife now or just keytones? I'm so confused....I can't decide which of their totally legit recommendations to go with 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It would easily be assumed that he'd arrived from Eastern Europe & swapped his standard black leather jacket for this impressive leisurewear 🤣🤣

So is it keytones & Herbalife now or just keytones? I'm so confused....I can't decide which of their totally legit recommendations to go with 🤷
I think that's a bit much even for our EAL friends 🤣🤣 honestly, absolutely ridiculous! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A more nicer version of Katie at that gay club pic 😄 xx

This is more appropriate I think lol 😃 x

Resizer_16114502910360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That is a massive improvement! You've made her look sooooo much better 👍. She wastes so much time editing & using filters. She just needs pixelating 🤣
Loooooooooooool 😄😄😄 xx.
I'm imagining her now in the newspapers and online that in every pic she is pixelated 🤭❤😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Absolutely no bleeping words. What a complete witch she is 😡

Same story, different headline. She's really taking the money at Harvey's expense 😡

Same story, different headline. She's really taking the money at Harvey's expense 😡
Is there a reason these have been published at silly o'clock? Probably because a lot of people will not be impressed..... except of course for the dedicated bunch of "fans" who think she's a brilliant mum 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No comments on any of The Scum Harvey articles now 🤔. I still think there's something off about all the stuff she's releasing about Harvey. She's doing him no favours by now revealing his violent outbursts. Obviously it's not his fault. But due to his size & strength it's dangerous. And now he is an adult & not a child things will be dealt with differently. How would the situation be handled if he was basically homeless? She's been kicked out the rental & Carl has refused to have him live there so he has no home. Have the relevant authorities stepped in & arranged this set up? I would say that he is a concern when she has the other kids. They all need to be safe. I would also say he has more than 1 carer. His needs require 2:1. She says he has his own 3 bedroomed house. What if he's in supported/shared living? Because who is going to rent to a bankrupt, let them put CCTV up everywhere & know that Harvey is likely to smash things up 🤔
Think she’s ampin up the violent outbursts so he is more likely to be accepted into the college ? It’s not Harvey’s fault at all he’s reacting to the stress. If I’m being completely honest if I had a partner with a kid who could hurt me and smash my house up I would be reluctant to let said child live with me. However for that reason I wouldn’t get serious with their parent for exactly that reason: I would recognise I wasn’t the right person to be their step parent.
All he needs is some consistency

🙋‍♂️ Same here! At least we don’t have Katie in the 2% too. 😂
Same here Jake , my eyes are green and my second oldest sons are too I’ve never noticed Scowls eyes to be green I always thought they were blue. He’s probably using a filter to make himself feel like he has something special about himself 🙄

This is the first I've heard about it, I want to see some evidence.
That’s what i thought when I heard the armed robbery in South Africa story , why haven’t any of the camera crew or production crew who were supposedly with her at the time given her account, also this story about armed police getting on the plane and suddenly because she yells it’s ok he’s got autism they just said “oh ok then that’s fine then go on you can go” no no no noooooo that is not how that would have gone down. If this was true there would have been something reported about this at the time , the people on the plane who were effected by this would have come forward and spoken up surely. Why can’t ANY of her sensationalised stories EVER be backed up ?? duck this woman and her delusions !!!!

It’s non stop 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😳😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😡😡
What exactly does he mean by “it’s academic it’s in the past” when talking about KP’s past 🤔😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ashtead is in Surrey - that is/was the rental... Horsham is in West Sussex - that is where Mucky Mansion is - Cole's house is in Essex where Katie says she is living. Moobie have you rented your house to Harvey? <Collapses in tears of laughter> :ROFLMAO: Who is paying for a supposed rental for Harvey and a full-time carer who must actually be on shifts with 1/2 others realistically? Who, who, who???
He would be at least a 2 carer team at all times I imagine so prob 6 carers on rota.

Reactions: 9

So what the skanky old buzzard is saying, is that when her and Cole fucked off to the Maldives, or Turkey or wherever for six weeks, she's directly responsible for Harvey self harming!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what the skanky old buzzard is saying, is that when her and Cole fucked off to the Maldives, or Turkey or wherever for six weeks, she's directly responsible for Harvey self harming!
Yup, that's pretty much how I read it. And think of alllll the times she hasn't been there over the years 😭. She has been constantly absent for weeks at a time.

Same here Jake , my eyes are green and my second oldest sons are too I’ve never noticed Scowls eyes to be green I always thought they were blue. He’s probably using a filter to make himself feel like he has something special about himself 🙄

That’s what i thought when I heard the armed robbery in South Africa story , why haven’t any of the camera crew or production crew who were supposedly with her at the time given her account, also this story about armed police getting on the plane and suddenly because she yells it’s ok he’s got autism they just said “oh ok then that’s fine then go on you can go” no no no noooooo that is not how that would have gone down. If this was true there would have been something reported about this at the time , the people on the plane who were effected by this would have come forward and spoken up surely. Why can’t ANY of her sensationalised stories EVER be backed up ?? duck this woman and her delusions !!!!

What exactly does he mean by “it’s academic it’s in the past” when talking about KP’s past 🤔😂😂😂
I also howled when I saw that 🤣😂 WTAF 😳🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I expect there will be an even bigger absolute onslaught of stories on Harvey over the next few days, as the journos dissect each bit of the programme for lots of stories, basically saying the same thing with little bits added each time. She will be milking every drop of this for all its worth! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Think she’s ampin up the violent outbursts so he is more likely to be accepted into the college ? It’s not Harvey’s fault at all he’s reacting to the stress. If I’m being completely honest if I had a partner with a kid who could hurt me and smash my house up I would be reluctant to let said child live with me. However for that reason I wouldn’t get serious with their parent for exactly that reason: I would recognise I wasn’t the right person to be their step parent.
All he needs is some consistency
By ramping up his outbursts she's more likely to be pushing him to being sectioned. Although I think in her mind it'll be a help in getting him into college. I daresay given the clips we've seen & the bits we've read, we've had most of the documentary already 🙄.
I also love the bit that nobody in the whole of the country is like Harvey.....followed by an ever growing list of conditions that haven't been diagnosed. Of course her situation is soooooooo much worse than the whole country 😴. And as we know, she's done it all herself 🎻
I wonder how Amy & the constant stream of nannies feel when they read "I've done it all on my own" blah, blah, blah.
Crawl is right to not want his house trashed. I would imagine on a full meltdown Harvey has the potential to do a lot of damage to his surroundings, himself & others. Crawl would have a wet patch & brown stain in his lovely Goochi tracksuit 😂.
If she's claiming that Harvey kicks off, self harms, smashes things when he can't be with her, then she is responsible for much of his behaviour. Obviously she cannot be with him 24/7 under any circumstances. But why the hell bugger off for constant holidays for weeks at a time? As a lot of us have said for a long time SHE is responsible for much of his condition. His dangerous weight gain, giving him zero consistency, zero routine, a piss poor environment etc. The relevant authorities should've stepped in long ago for his well being. There are many failings in this young man's life. And none are his fault 😭. And as we know, none will be her bloody fault either 😡

I expect there will be an even bigger absolute onslaught of stories on Harvey over the next few days, as the journos dissect each bit of the programme for lots of stories, basically saying the same thing with little bits added each time. She will be milking every drop of this for all its worth! 🙄
And every little bit will be a pity party for her 😬. As his "sole carer" she has failed him. She has an "academic" past.... what does that even mean Crawl 🤷. She should've done what many parents have done & given up her "career" to support him. But no, it's been more important to keep herself in the spotlight by any means possible at any expense.
Why oh why is she still painted as a wonderful mother 🤦. I don't doubt for 1 second that caring for Harvey must be incredibly difficult. It's not what she signed up for at the start. However it is the hand she was dealt. It's not about her. It's about him. Everything is her way or the highway. I really, really want to believe that she felt she was doing the right thing. That she didn't want to be seen to need help. That she thought she was a strong independent woman. It's okay to not be okay. Is this all a cry for help? Is this her throwing her hands up & saying "I can't cope"? Has her hand been forced? For everyone directly involved it's a very, very sad situation. I might start drinking today in preparation for tomorrow's skanky flaps overload!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
By ramping up his outbursts she's more likely to be pushing him to being sectioned. Although I think in her mind it'll be a help in getting him into college. I daresay given the clips we've seen & the bits we've read, we've had most of the documentary already 🙄.
I also love the bit that nobody in the whole of the country is like Harvey.....followed by an ever growing list of conditions that haven't been diagnosed. Of course her situation is soooooooo much worse than the whole country 😴. And as we know, she's done it all herself 🎻
I wonder how Amy & the constant stream of nannies feel when they read "I've done it all on my own" blah, blah, blah.
Crawl is right to not want his house trashed. I would imagine on a full meltdown Harvey has the potential to do a lot of damage to his surroundings, himself & others. Crawl would have a wet patch & brown stain in his lovely Goochi tracksuit 😂.
If she's claiming that Harvey kicks off, self harms, smashes things when he can't be with her, then she is responsible for much of his behaviour. Obviously she cannot be with him 24/7 under any circumstances. But why the hell bugger off for constant holidays for weeks at a time? As a lot of us have said for a long time SHE is responsible for much of his condition. His dangerous weight gain, giving him zero consistency, zero routine, a piss poor environment etc. The relevant authorities should've stepped in long ago for his well being. There are many failings in this young man's life. And none are his fault 😭. And as we know, none will be her bloody fault either 😡
I think that Social Services should be allowed to interview all Harvey's previous carers regardless of whether they have signed NDA's - they should be given immunity - so that a true picture of the level of care his mother actually gave him could actually be ascertained. The same with her husband and ex-husbands. They should also state by whom they were/are being paid. The number of people on this thread with direct experience of the care system is awesome and they know how it works - or rather, how it should work on a level playing field. KP is not operating on a level playing field and never has. Harvey sounds like he needs secure care from everything she has recently posted not living in a community with disabled adults most of whom will be wheel-chair bound having read the info on National Star's 'college' in Cheltenham...

Reactions: 17
If Cunty is trying to conceive, then she shouldn't be taking keytones.
Isn't this the same crap that other racist bleep Lloyd is promoting?

Reactions: 11
I think that Social Services should be allowed to interview all Harvey's previous carers regardless of whether they have signed NDA's - they should be given immunity - so that a true picture of the level of care his mother actually gave him could actually be ascertained. The same with her husband and ex-husbands. They should also state by whom they were/are being paid. The number of people on this thread with direct experience of the care system is awesome and they know how it works - or rather, how it should work on a level playing field. KP is not operating on a level playing field and never has. Harvey sounds like he needs secure care from everything she has recently posted not living in a community with disabled adults most of whom will be wheel-chair bound having read the info on National Star's 'college' in Cheltenham...
Absolutely agree 💯% with all of this. This isn't about the fame game for her. It's about his life & potentially those around him. This is serious 😭

If Cunty is trying to conceive, then she shouldn't be taking keytones.
Isn't this the same crap that other racist bleep Lloyd is promoting?
Yep. And that other 4X4 Natasha Hamilton. And Calum Best.

Its a pyramid scheme for shite late 90s/early 00s 'celebs'

It’s going to be very interesting if we will hear Harvey talk more with other people then just saying what KP has told him to say in this program.

Well she certainly has the face for radio

It sounds like 1% of the 2% Snarl was waffling on about are all his enemies on Tattle! 🤣 As KP would say “I LOVE IT” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not enemies, just honest, tax paying folk

Is there a reason these have been published at silly o'clock? Probably because a lot of people will not be impressed..... except of course for the dedicated bunch of "fans" who think she's a brilliant mum 🙄
I think she is really playing a dangerous game here. To get what she wants, she could be talking Harvey into being sectioned/put in a secure unit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.