Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 6
Jett, Bunny and Valentino all having fun with their dad in the snow ❄ ⛄ while Pricey probably sat there deciding what story she can make up and sell next 🙄

More slop delivery 🤣
I just watched all of Kieran's Instagram stories. So gorgeous seeing all three kids just doing normal kid things - playing football, Nerf Guns, playing in the snow - rather than being props for their parents.

Reactions: 20
God Pink! Didn't know there was a Dorklyn Beckham thread. Off there now. Need some light entertainment before Guppy Piss Flaps appearance on This Morning tomorrow.
God Pink! Didn't know there was a Dorklyn Beckham thread. Off there now. Need some light entertainment before Guppy Piss Flaps appearance on This Morning tomorrow.
Sorry meant to add picture is sans sellotaped on wig and Ronseal Dark Oak spray tan!
I still can't believe he's actually gone out wearing that 🙈. Is that normal wear for Essex men? Is that normal wear for any man? If he wore that round here people would think he was out on day release!
I still can't believe he's actually gone out wearing that 🙈. Is that normal wear for Essex men? Is that normal wear for any man? If he wore that round here people would think he was out on day release!
Hilarious Pink!

Reactions: 7
What really interested me in the trailer for the BBC Programme was Harveys interaction and friendship with his chum Zac. He was gentle, kind and more articulate than I've seen him before. No rocking or coathanger to self sooth. Is this the real Harvey without Skanky undermining him, screaming in his face and stressing him out?
I'm going to try really hard to calmly watch the program. But I fear I'll be between screaming in anger & crying for Harvey. She really is exposing him & his vulnerability.

Having a child who self harm's is incredibly distressing. However most of us work to find out the cause & eliminate. It can take a lot of time & patience. Most of us DON'T duck OFF ON 3 WEEK HOLIDAYS KNOWING IT WILL CAUSE THE SELF HARMING 😡😡😡😡. How does she sleep at night?

What condition will she add to his ever growing list today? She mentioned ODD the other day. That was a first. Perhaps on This Morning she can add PDA? He hasn't been "diagnosed" with that yet 🙄.

I really don't know what her game plan is anymore. But you can bet there bloody is 1.....to benefit her & keep her in the headlines as "supermum" 😡.

If he is 7 years old in mental development how the duck does she think he's been affected by a constant stream of daddies? There 1 minute & gone the next? How unsettling is that for a 7 year old? Any non celebrity mum would've had intervention by social services for that alone!

There are countless people living on the streets who have ASD, mental health issues, complex needs etc...I know because I've volunteered & worked with them. There is little to no help & support. I've heard heartbreaking stories & seen some truly distressing things. I've sat & talked, I've listened, I've dressed wounds, I've sat in hospital for hours, I've fought to get beds/rooms. Why? Because often those in need have nobody to fight their corner. They don't have people demanding £325,000 care places for 1 of them. But yes, Katie has it harder than ANYBODY because nobody in Britain is as bad as Harvey 😏. And she's done it all on her own.

She continues to insult anyone & everyone who genuinely provides care or has a disability with zero fucks given.

FOR GOD'S SAKE KATIE, YOU HAVE MADE HARVEY'S SITUATION A WHOLE LOT WORSE IN THE TIME YOU ACTUALLY HAVE "CARED" FOR HIM. PUT YOUR HAND UP & bleeping OWN IT! HAND HIM TO THOSE WHO CAN PROVIDE HIM WITH THE CARE HE NEEDS. AND STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME & MONEY WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH GAIN 😡

Rant over for now......shuffles back to Goodger for some laughs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Prize Plonker Snarls constant Insta story ads ... Not a single one labelled as an ad... ASA anyone report who knows how???..
Go online to the ASA, there is an online form and you can add screen shots, the more people who keep reporting, the better 🙏

Reactions: 10
Jett, Bunny and Valentino all having fun with their dad in the snow ❄ ⛄ while Pricey probably sat there deciding what story she can make up and sell next 🙄

More slop delivery 🤣
I'm not surprised he says it's the best day of the week. We've seen her cooking 🤢

I just watched all of Kieran's Instagram stories. So gorgeous seeing all three kids just doing normal kid things - playing football, Nerf Guns, playing in the snow - rather than being props for their parents.
I love Kieran's pics. Kids are always happy, relaxed & doing what kids should be doing 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When is she not 'pissed off', 'raging', 'furious'? Sweet Baby Jesus her blood pressure mush be through the roof!
Bald Carlos and his receding hairline,bleeping hell he hasn't got much going for him has he.
Oh well he can borrow on of her wigs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Err yes, wonder what tit she's trying to cook today??
One of her roasts perhaps?
She is a bleeping roaster 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just found out, the dinner was delivered, pre packaged tit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dunno.....but you can bet your last penny there will be piles of grey mash & processed peas involved 🤢 I'm hopeful she'll give us a look at dinner on her Insta later 🙄 She may not have time though given the speed she's throwing out stories throwing Harvey under the bus 😭

• Haha
When is she not 'pissed off', 'raging', 'furious'? Sweet Baby Jesus her blood pressure mush be through the roof!
I'd be pissed off if my bloke pranced around in pretend Gucci jimmy jammies whilst out in public. He is a total tool - she made Kieran look stupid and Kris and now him. Buy some nice Levis and smart trousies and shirts and stop looking like a 17 year-old spotty wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dunno.....but you can bet your last penny there will be piles of grey mash & processed peas involved 🤢 I'm hopeful she'll give us a look at dinner on her Insta later 🙄 She may not have time though given the speed she's throwing out stories throwing Harvey under the bus 😭
Its on Carls plug story post on the gram xx
Mucho gracias! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thought she had hired this top nutritionist for Harvey ,haven't seen much or any of that

Mucho gracias! Xxx
You are welcome, I despise that fucker as much as Price 😡😠😡😠😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.