Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she had hired this top nutritionist for Harvey ,haven't seen much or any of that
Because the woman is not a top nutritionist. She's one of those qualified in pretend things and if you say the letters after her name it sounds like you are being sick. I don't have them anymore but her name was in a Sun article.

Reactions: 6
Because the woman is not a top nutritionist. She's one of those qualified in pretend things and if you say the letters after her name it sounds like you are being sick. I don't have them anymore but her name was in a Sun article.
OH, just like the TOP physio that we never saw 🀣🀣

Reactions: 7
A dietician is a medical qualification (protected title). Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist.

Harvey should be under the care of a dietician already

Reactions: 10
OH, just like the TOP physio that we never saw 🀣🀣
Well I think he exists but she certainly never retained his services because I believe he is based in 'murica. He was supposed to have helped some famous rock being recovering from a busted back?

A dietician is a medical qualification (protected title). Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist.

Harvey should be under the care of a dietician already
Yup - take the 'ritionist' out of it and you are left with 'nut'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Avoiding these threads at present but I've just encountered Katie Hopkins singing the praises of Katie Price and Harvey acting out his mother and Carl's intimate moments. I'm sure its been discussed here. Awful.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dunno.....but you can bet your last penny there will be piles of grey mash & processed peas involved 🀒 I'm hopeful she'll give us a look at dinner on her Insta later πŸ™„ She may not have time though given the speed she's throwing out stories throwing Harvey under the bus 😭
Don't forget the watery gravy and lashings of ketchup. For the protein I'm guessing either Frozen Pies, Frozen Pizza or if she's feeling adventurous Turkey Twizzlers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Avoiding these threads at present but I've just encountered Katie Hopkins singing the praises of Katie Price and Harvey acting out his mother and Carl's intimate moments. I'm sure its been discussed here. Awful.
Another equally despised piece of tit called Katie 😁

Well I think he exists but she certainly never retained his services because I believe he is based in 'murica. He was supposed to have helped some famous rock being recovering from a busted back?

Yup - take the 'ritionist' out of it and you are left with 'nut'.
Yes, she claimed she was using the top physiotherapist that Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) used when he badly broke his leg on stage. In reality I suspect she googled famous physiotherapist, found that story & decided she'd use that name πŸ™„. Has the nutritionist confirmed she's working with Harvey? Has the nutritionist had anything to say at all? At least when skanky flaps blatantly lied about Ed "Shearing" he publicly called out her bullshit. Why oh why doesn't everyone follow his lead?

To be fair to Pwicey, every bloke has probably got a tiny pecker to her, she's got a fanny like a yawning hippo!
There's probably several lesser known blokes still up there πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So the boxed prep dinner kit... Gifted??? Can't see flaps n snarl forking out for it... So where's the Ad label????

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Katie Hopkins πŸ™„ jesus christ.

Another loudmouth twunt graduate of the 'any publicity is good publicity' school of Instagram Influencers.

She's also peddling some bullshit about death threats to garner sympathy from her followers n all.

And she's duck ugly to boot. Looks just like that Sam Eagle character off of the Muppets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not so far - tell us less Mavis <gets popcorn out 🍿 >.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mavis needs a big hug πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not so far - tell us less Mavis <gets popcorn out 🍿 >.
Some fan account for KP had reposted Hopkins speaking out for her, the next item was Harvey kissing like mummy and Carl. I don't want to talk about it :censored: :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is she a bit like Dr Gillian McKeith? Not a doctor & aswell as searching through people's tit, she speaks a lot of it aswell?

Another load of new clothes from JYY, will be on depop soon, no doubt πŸ™„

Some fan account for KP had reposted Hopkins speaking out for her, the next item was Harvey kissing like mummy and Carl. I don't want to talk about it :censored: :LOL:
Get the Bailey's out my lovely....I'm about to open the prosecco 🍾.
There's a fan account somewhere? Seriously? Like who the hell would admit to being on that?!
Maybe I should search it out & join? Perhaps they may persuade me with hard evidence that in fact Katrina really is a wonderful mother & all round amazing human being. And that she is sadly misunderstood πŸ€”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.