Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB’s not posted about the weekend, normally he can’t wait to show off they are away and what they are doing. Make he will go and check the train for a nice sink and get some OF footage…
In the meantime it seems all the other non celebs have had a great time in Portugal what a choice he's made.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:
Katie Price #174: Got to be the centre of attention, court hearings get no mention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m blocked too - after I called her out for ripping people off with her “childrens range”
Mine was after Skanky's drunk/drug crash….I commented that I thought she was disgusting and could have killed people….SFP thanked me, said I was the only one of her followers (don’t follow you love) that had been rude and blocked me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
SB’s not posted about the weekend, normally he can’t wait to show off they are away and what they are doing. Make he will go and check the train for a nice sink and get some OF footage…
I was reading the leaked comments on his OF and even on there - his so called OF subscribers/fans - said his OF account is boring af 😴 😂
Kinda wasting his time on there unless he's prepared to start showing his intestines 😖🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Mine was after Skanky's drunk/drug crash….I commented that I thought she was disgusting and could have killed people….SFP thanked me, said I was the only one of her followers (don’t follow you love) that had been rude and blocked me 🤣
She thanked me too - passive aggressive witch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is to prove what a great animal lover she is and stick two fingers up again.
Absolutely bleeping boils my piss all this false love. My darling cat got run over today and I can't stop crying. Our animals are our family and should be cherished 😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely bleeping boils my piss all this false love. My darling cat got run over today and I can't stop crying. Our animals are our family and should be cherished 😭😭
I'm really sorry to hear that, sending huge hugs (((((( ))))))) ❤ my cat and dog are an extention of my family, I always say "my girls", when referring to my daughter, cat n dog because that's what they are, family..
To skank they a nothing more than an accessories for a photo opportunity or just to piss people off! She shouldn't be allowed near any animal, like she's not supposedly allowed behind the wheel of a car..
The woman is a complete and utter risk to anything vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know - but I am guessing after Slapgate it went down to a 2 hours supervised visit on a Weds afternoon for J & B - I don’t know what P & J do now but neither have been visible with her for a while now. She can’t see any of the kids when Sink Boy is in tow.
Imagine putting a bloke before your kids like that.
It was pre- boyson

Reactions: 11
Latest Tiktok video. It won't let me post the link so took a screenshot..
I've just watched this and they actually look happy - even sink boy.

I'll get my coat ;)

I am SO SO SO SO sorry to read this. Huge hugs. Its heartbreaking and I sadly speak from experience ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You are funny Pom, I'm giggling at all bloody things toxic green now! 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 I even wonder if all this sink nonsense will even have me laughing at inappropriate times when me fillumms are on 👽👽👽👽🤭🤣😘 xx
Thank you 😄😀💖👽🐾🥰🤗💖😘 xx Loooooooool just like the Richmonds when out grocery shopping. 😄😄😄😄👽🐾🥰🤗💕💖😘 xx
Looool I've now just thought of a toxic green Richmond sausage 🤭😅😅😅 🥰👽🐾🤗💖😘 xx
I think this pic can also be used on here for Cole's pencil 😄😄😄😄🥰🐾🤗💖😘 xx

Resizer_16324482183500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.