Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to say happy birthday to her nephew and ‘see you next week’ so probably didn’t even go to his first birthday party.
Albert had banned her from ruining his party by turning up dressed as a clown
He doesn't understand yet that Auntie Skanky always looks like that. Bless him!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wanky and Skanky are on a train ride with Harvey and the poor surviving dogs. He’s gone a funny shade of Orange and looks like he wants to be anywhere else in the world but there! 😂😂
No real man would allow her to take the piss out of them. Just look at him, he looks more feminine than the old bag herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It baffles me how any self-respecting adult man can be alright about having filtered photos like that posted on social media, especially seeing as that when they originally got together he was vocal about hating filters.
I think we can all agree what sink boy says and what he does are two very different things, don't forget, he doesn't want fame, to him "fame looks like a nightmare" - yeah right wanky, you and Dolly will sink to any lengths for attention and to make sure you get a mention in the press, almost daily.
Good or bad attention they don't care, as long as it's some attention.

I think he believes he's learning from the best at how to become a popular reality star, when in fact all she's taught him is how to become a laughing stock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think we can all agree what sink boy says and what he does are two very different things, don't forget, he doesn't want fame, to him "fame looks like a nightmare" - yeah right wanky, you and Dolly will sink to any lengths for attention and to make sure you get a mention in the press, almost daily.

I think he believes he's learning from the best at how to become a popular reality star, when in fact all she's taught him is how to become a laughing stock
Taxi driver is all he is. He has no other discernible talents.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I think he gets depressed when he realises “this is it”.He has two options, stick with KP and the “ we are having babies and getting married”scenario,or underbite the bullet and accept Only Fans, vape adverts and plop kitchen is his future.
Whatever KP is, she was a celebrity, and he has nothing to offer without her. I don’t feel guilty about saying that because Kp has probably pointed this out already.
There is a third option of course, but it is the most difficult.Gather what dignity he has left,keep under the radar and go and live a real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s a thread up about KP on Mumsnet at the moment. It’s got a link to an article where she’s talking about her sex life and all the comments are negative. It seems that she’s fooled people long enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
SB’s not posted about the weekend, normally he can’t wait to show off they are away and what they are doing. Make he will go and check the train for a nice sink and get some OF footage…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
SB’s not posted about the weekend, normally he can’t wait to show off they are away and what they are doing. Make he will go and check the train for a nice sink and get some OF footage…
Those sinks are tiny in train bogs,ideal for him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's missing a trick here - A jailbird wedding could bring in 💰💰💰😜 The blushing bride wearing a J-WHY arrowprint jumpsuit & SB in a screw uniform.
The “Never Been Seen Before” wedding which she did promise us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.