Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kp kp kp kp

(trying to hide this off topic comment!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, they really made me smile. You're all very kind. We had a perfect day, absolutely lovely, filled with laughter and love.
And cake.
Please don't reply, so the thread doesn't get further derailed)

Kp kp kp kp etc
Well I am a very naughty rebel and always have been so I am sorry to derail but ..I honestly think you would have a field day teaching me our crowbag haha...so I would like to wish a very happy belated birthday to our straight talking....sometimes prickly but very honest crow!! I think you are mint!! As my teenager would say! ( I am not cool whatsoever Haha) ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Shabby little con artist.

Must be killing her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He is the best looking boyfriend EVER! Not being funny or nowt. But I’ve had loads of boyfriends. And I’d still rather pluck my eyes out with cocktail sticks! He called himself pretty!

And he eats gifted food that’s already cut up for him. Perhaps that’s why. Is anyone else a bit upset about the log cabin stuff? Just go see him? Someone else will explain better!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
KatiePrice #174. Cole and KP up a tree , P. I.S, S. I.N.G first was slapgate. Then Post in the mail . now see them carted off , both to bloody jail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, I do try to keep up with the threads I promise…but the curry night…when Crawl said every nights a curry night, he looked so bored and disinterested in her…it’s obviously a relationship of convenience until the court case is done!

Reactions: 28
Well I am a very naughty rebel and always have been so I am sorry to derail but ..I honestly think you would have a field day teaching me our crowbag haha...so I would like to wish a very happy belated birthday to our straight talking....sometimes prickly but very honest crow!! I think you are mint!! As my teenager would say! ( I am not cool whatsoever Haha) ❀
If i could give you a prickly hug I would!
Instead I send you

Screenshot_20220530_004159_com.android.chrome_edit_63477908515833.jpg

Kissy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.