Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanky and Skanky are on a train ride with Harvey and the poor surviving dogs. He’s gone a funny shade of Orange and looks like he wants to be anywhere else in the world but there! 😂😂
Has Coal changed race? Is he Korean now?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Managed to say happy birthday to her nephew and ‘see you next week’ so probably didn’t even go to his first birthday party.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Wanky and Skanky are on a train ride with Harvey and the poor surviving dogs. He’s gone a funny shade of Orange and looks like he wants to be anywhere else in the world but there! 😂😂
She has to be mocking him here or using it for attention, so people call her out for the filters and then she can act all butt hurt back.

Reactions: 23
Managed to say happy birthday to her nephew and ‘see you next week’ so probably didn’t even go to his first birthday party.
Doesn’t SFP blur out her sons face on her posts (I’m blocked by her now so can’t check but seem to remember she used to?) yet Skanky’s posted his face 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t SFP blur out her sons face on her posts (I’m blocked by her now so can’t check but seem to remember she used to?) yet Skanky’s posted his face 🤦‍♀️
SFP has posted his face on her insta too.He is a cutie pie.I am glad she’s stopped doing the daisies for eyes thing, it was seriously disturbing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has to be mocking him here or using it for attention, so people call her out for the filters and then she can act all butt hurt back.
Oh there will be a reason - there always is!

It’s the same photo PP Fencing used - SFP thinks she is something special and released a birthday pic of Albert - like anyone gives a flying fart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh there will be a reason - there always is!

It’s the same photo PP Fencing used - SFP thinks she is something special and released a birthday pic of Albert - like anyone gives a flying fart.
"released a photo' like the Royals do? Jeebus wept!

Can you imagine anything worse than being stuck opposite Skanky and watching that great big old mouth slap around all over the places? Oh no no no makes me shudder.
She's getting on a bit so I wonder if she yaps for a while and then falls asleep, snoring and dribbling like Homer Simpson. Then she wakes up, shouts 'Woohooo' and downs some more junk food or drugs and carries on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I got this weekend bang on 🤣 Cotswold farm park and ride on a train. SB looks well excited! Although they are breaking the rules by having THREE dogs with them, maybe that’s why Captain is in a carrier, Buddy and Sid on the seats…also not allowed….
Everyone knows Rules don't apply to skanky

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.